Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,298 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! (601 Views)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! by Pierocash(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
SCAM!A cheap one for that matter
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! by Aleshyto(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
scam
Re: Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! by Lebee4(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wolexyoshi:
I AM NEW TO BITCOIN!

I guess I am about to be rich or get scammed...Lol

Some few day ago, I got a mail from a particular email stating that I won 500 of bitcoin and that I should reply back with my details: full name, address and phone number and bitcoin wallet.

I did as requested hoping it might be true and the mail I got next is below.

Dear Beneficiary,

We have receive your email, be advised it has been designated that a total of 500 Bitcoins (valued at over $1,200,000.00 USD) be paid to your wallet as approved by Blockchain.

This award was promoted and sponsored by United Nations Trust Fund (UNTF) and Blockchain, in conjunction with the European Council. It is important to note that Your Bitcoins award is not meant or given out to you for the promotion of terrorism or any illicit acts, but geared towards eradicating poverty in Africa, Asia, America, Europe and the world at large by the year 2020. We therefore encourage you to utilize the Bitcoins diligently in setting up projects that would enhance the social-economic development of your country and community. You were selected as a result of a random e-mail balloting that was conducted online in which your e-mail address was picked as one of the official and confirmed beneficiary of this award. No tickets were purchased or required to enter for this draw.

As a matter of urgency, in order not to waste more of your time before you your award is transferred to your wallet, be informed that a one time confirmation fee of 0.05 Bitcoins has to be paid to confirm your award release, before the awarded Bitcoins can be transferred to your wallet and your details fill as the beneficiary of the Bitcoins.

GUARANTEE: Your Bitcoins will be transferred to your wallet address after we confirm your confirmation fee payment of 0.05 Bitcoins for the activation of your transaction. As soon as the activation fee of 0.05 Bitcoins is paid by you, your 500 Bitcoins will be released to your wallet after your confirmation fee transaction hits 3 confirmations on the Blockchain server. Be Informed that no deductions can be made from your awarded bitcoins, as we were not authorized by UNTF to do so. Your complete 500 Bitcoins must reach you in its fullest as stated in the policies and agreement of Blockchain payments

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Without your confirmation fee payment of 0.05 Bitcoins for your award activation, your wallet can not be activated as the receiver of the Bitcoins. We await a confirmation from you informing us when you intend to provide the required confirmation fee, so your awarded Bitcoins can be transferred to your wallet address.

Send us an email when you are ready to settle the confirmation fee, so we can provide you with information on how to send the confirmation fee of 0.05 Bitcoins required for the activation of your award payment.

Is there anyone who got such?

I received same mail and responded until they requested for some bitcoin as processing fees.
am still running for my dear wallet.

(1) (Reply)

See What Instantgold.ng Has Become! / Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely / Fully Functional Laundromart For Sale At Dawaki, Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.