Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received (46818 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / New Paris Club Refund: Amount Received By Each State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by MrBONE2(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
How is the fund shared? Tis like the oil producing states like kano are receiving more...Somebody educate me!
Kano is oil producing state grin

They produce GROUDNUT OILgrin

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by bibe(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2017
sapele914:
Tell it like it is. Tomorrow they will shout they want true Federalism and biafra after collecting free money, who are they deceiving?all they want is Buhari out of government so they can go back to drinking oil money,thieves,who no like free money?lazy race of people.

Are u aware that Imo and Abia States are oil producing states and also in the Niger Delta? Do you know that South East contributes 25% of the total oil revenue? Do you know that they only get allocated 11% of that revenue?
It doesn't hurt to self-educate oneself sometimes. Just debunking your claims.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Amen24(f): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2017
beamtopola:

The little population fed your entire region.
Deal with the content of what he meant. Niger Delta don't hold their leaders accountable instead they called Buhari all sort of names. The president has done his own part by releasing the money , let us all follow up how these governors spend the money. His Excellency, Ekiti , Osun governors, pls pay workers their salaries. Ogun state governor, no security in the state, all citizens don't sleep in the night at Ogijo and Lukosi because of badoo. All are now vigilante at night
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
u drive through most of those states and u claim u have visited them.
If you need to know more if I only drive through the states. Tell me your state if its not among the 5 states I haven't visited. I will tell you all their locations, Locals government headquarters and some important information and happenings around there. Just tell me your state.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

If you need to know more if I only drive through the states. Tell me your state if its not among the 5 states I haven't visited. I will tell you all their locations, Locals government headquarters and some important information and happenings around there. Just tell me your state.
lol u can easily get those stuff on line bro. Any way the world is a global village so Nigeria is just a tiny drop in the small body of water it's possible u might have visited those places no doubt

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by tintedniggz(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2017
The FG really needs to monitor how these States spend the money they receive. All these should go a long in alleviating hard ship if it's spent wisely.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
lol u can easily get those stuff on line bro.
You simply refuse to learn, if you are proud enough name any state, from my explanation and descriptions you can easily know if I have gotten the information on line.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

You simply refuse to learn, if you are proud enough name any state, from my explanation and descriptions you can easily know if I have gotten the information on line.
ok let's start from oyo state
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Paris club refund is not a monthly allocation from Federal govt and has nothing to do with population. Read and learn brother

You are very correct

Thanks
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by braine(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

You just sit in your squalor and judge an entire race with your jaundiced, myopic, anachronistic and stereotypical world view cos you have an android phone and 10mb. I can bet this asshole has never stepped foot in the Niger Delta. Problem with folk is they don't travel but see the world from a pamphlet of pre conceived dogmas that are thoroughly misleading. Just travel more outta your cave or better still invest ur mb on research instead of coming to NL to spew garbage and display lack of grey matter.

You decided to attack me instead of the point I'm trying to make. Well, everybody knows what I'm talking about so I won't argue with you bro.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
AnanseK:

Instead of asking what Bayelsa can do with 10 billion Naira to it's 1.7 million population and monitoring it for the next two years, you are worried about the 9.3 million people of kano given the same amount. Envy will always prevent progress and the corrupt rulers will continue to feast with your money.

What I'm against is injustice. There is nothing to be envious about kano.

Thanks all the same, you made ur point
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
I am picturing one governor surfing Bend cars collection on the internet ryt now. it's ok. kontinue
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
ok let's start from oyo state
Perhaps, you will begin to ask me where is Mokola, where is UI and where is Agodi in Oyo state. Go to Sudit and supply them Palm kernel there.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Perhaps, you will begin to ask me where is Mokola, where is UI and where is Agodi in Oyo state. Go to Sudit and supply them Palm kernel there.
are u into agro stuff?
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by eclecticbaron: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
More loots made available to the state governors

Honestly this might just be a windfall for the looting governors. Kai we've suffered in this country. All these huge amounts we hear about but nothing tangible on ground. Still struggling with poor infrastructure. shocked
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
are u into agro stuff?
Lol.That's another good question for another day. Ask me for the next state.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Lol.That's another good question for another day. Ask me for the next state.
Akwa ibom
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by persius555(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2017
With most states having mere puppets in their State Assembly, the governors will simply loot these monies without questions asked.

These are the same people who will benefit from restructuring.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Ijaya123: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
How is the fund shared? Tis like the oil producing states like kano are receiving more...Somebody educate me!

This type of comment when you refused to read the body of the story.

Now go back and read again.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
Akwa ibom
Perhaps you drive through Orlu road in Imo state or Aba in Abia state to Akwa Ibom. You get to Ikot Ekpene, akwa ibom the capital. Then you have the popular oron , you go to Eket where the oil company is situated. Perhaps don't forget to go to Barracks road in Eket. One of the states that first banned the popular Okada in Nigeria. One of the private hospitals in Eket is managed by a white foreigner. Don't let me disclosure full details because of security reason.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Iykefirm(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
how is these money shared i dont understand the sharing formula of the national cake,someone should educate me
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Perhaps you drive through Orlu road in Imo state or Aba in Abia state to Akwa Ibom. You get to Ikot Ekpene, akwa ibom the capital. Then you have the popular oron , you go to Eket where the oil company is situated. Perhaps don't forget to go to Barracks road in Eket. One of the states that first banned the popular Okada in Nigeria
I give up. But dont think that u have won o. Let me go bck to the drawing board.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
I give up. But dont think that u have won o. Let me go bck to the drawing board.
Dont give up. Traveling is part of education. Which has exposed me to happenings in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. The reason I dont just sit at the comfort of my house/ room/ state and think its only my state that has it all.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Dont give up. Traveling is part of education. Which has exposed me to happenings in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. The reason I dont just sit at the comfort of my house/ room/ state and think its only my state that has it all.
u are correct.

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Afamed: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
Lol. There is absolutely no winner here. We all learn in our daily activities and engagement. Wishing you the best of the day.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by muller101(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Afamed:

Lol. There is absolutely no winner here. We all learn in our daily activities and engagement. Wishing you the best of the day.
thanks bro .I wish u same
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by helper1(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2017
let's wait and see what happens to the money.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by BiggyBamBam: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2017
[b]I still can't understand why Kano got N10,000,000,000, while some Niger-delta states got little.

South-south should receive more than other regions because they are responsible for the survival of the country.

The refund was money used to service Nigeria's debt but later found to be in excess. The money used was from Oil[/b]

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Aluweezy(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2017
For your flight booking; both local & international, and visa to various country across the world, visit ZIDORA GROUP OF COMPANIES.

We offer the following world class services:

° Excellent airport protocol
° Air ticketing, Seat reservation and confirmation
° Visa related services; (Assist in processing your study, work and tourist visa)
° Meetings, seminars and conference planning
° Family travel and tour packages
° School/youth excursions/holidays
° Christian and Muslim Pilgrimages
° Free airport pick up and drop for international flights.

Office address: 54 Ago palace way, off Poopola bus-stop, Besides Diamond bank, Ago-Okota Lagos.

For enquiries; Tel: 08166906526
Email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by ajbabs(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Obasanjo administration just dashed Paris Club money anyhow. If it were to be any other administration, hell would have let loose, even he(Obasanjo) would not have let us hear word. Does that mean there were no competent accountants in Mr Obasanjo administration?
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by chosengocap: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2017
How much did Imo receive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.