Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received (46825 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / New Paris Club Refund: Amount Received By Each State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Muhammadcivil: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2017
agbangam:

U guys are funny, have u been to Kano state? Go der and see how buoyant dat state is. Kano state can survive without our "Oyel" kano state is like lagos state and far open dan our bayelsa state. Your problem, my problem is dat we should hope dat our horrible governors in dat Niger Delta will use d funds wisely cos looting/sharing is their second name.

You are right indeed. Kano state is the center of commerce, which is very good in importing and exporting goods. Kano use to export goods to various countries in western Africa.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Muhammadcivil: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
talk2macs:

What is kano contribution to federal purse?

We pay taxes.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by surgical: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
How is the fund shared? Tis like the oil producing states like kano are receiving more...Somebody educate me!
And fayose receiving the least for obvious reasons .
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by monex(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
skedman:
those agitating for birafuro ought to reject it now since they say no election .then we will know they are serious
the statement does not make any sense.

do the company taxes from the region not still go to the federal government
do the resources in their land not still belong to the federal government
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by UDIOK: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2017
phenol33:
PDP controlled states got 10billion but still some idiots will say buhari is this and that. God plz keep give us a president like buhari for the next five tenure. so that we go receive sense.... amen
PDP control state got 10b based on what they produce to FGN .....dont need to educate you more....KANO & KATSINA that got close to that i have seen their revenue to the FGN......Talk is cheap
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
How is the fund shared? Tis like the oil producing states like kano are receiving more...Somebody educate me!

Kano shocked me!
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2017
skedman:
those agitating for birafuro ought to reject it now since they say no election .then we will know they are serious

Fact!

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Basic123:
Later the niger deltans, instead of kidnapping their governors and torture them to make good use of those huge amount of money will be disturbing the peace of the country.

For every allocations,they collect the highest with their little population (e.g bayelsa) yet they shout maginilization instead of holding their governors responsible,they will start welcoming them with celebration when returning from prison(james ibori,alamesiagha and co)

You should be grateful to that region for making sure there's food on your table.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by UDIOK: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Lagos state got just 8bil.
Udom, You see that 10bill you dey collect so ?
nobe to the commission gutter they gather to take pictures and shoot video untop am, as u do for two lane be am...

If we no see anything you do by 2018, Just pack ur load and Akpabio own keep.
FYI
Nsima Ekere the NNPC boss dong dey take style dey skore big political points for areas wey u and Akpabio neglect... big political strongholds like Oron, Uruan, Itu etc... by 2019.. you go vomit every every, wey u dong chop...

kap kpemme idem.. #Meh Tang mma
Bros chill, not all project are road construction and block work, what he commission along UDO UDOMA AVENUE was not gutter but central drainage system that gulp huge sum of money...don't force me to believe that you are in the category of people that feels that if the Government empower citizen for training, human capacity development and education they are doing nothing...those things are part of government commitments as well, as it stands now if you enter IBB WAY it is same you that will complain of flood but if govt work on it you will say it commission gutter.....we welcome any government that uses our money judiciously even though he pays citizen to clean the streets is part of commitment the the state...gradually we will get there DUBAI that is city of the days spent a lot in underground drainage system etc....once again chill bro.Akwa Ibom Aya do OK.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by deolu2000(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
And some states govs will still owe salaries after this wind fall that they just received. In an ideal scenario, the injection such funds should hv massive economic and developmental impact on the states but this is Nigeria so expect the unthinkable.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
braine:

You mean those few lazy drunken lots? Lol. Thank God for the oil, they most likely would be exponentially more backwards than the North.

A typical example of drunk in jealousy.
Jealousy kills faster than you think grin

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by NwaliE01: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2017
This money may end up being used to print bill boards everywhere just like the case of Former Governor of Kaduna state(YARO) during his SURE-P is working campaign. Nigeria with of deceitful bunch of leaders.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by braine(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

A typical example of drunk in jealousy.
Jealousy kills faster than you think grin

Those are the last set of people I can be jealous of. You mean such unproductive people? No way, bro.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Jerrypolo(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2017
braine:

You decided to attack me instead of the point I'm trying to make. Well, everybody knows what I'm talking about so I won't argue with you bro.
Like the Niger Delta is your problem.
Ogbeni face your government.
Like they don't have a right to protest their plight. Do you travel at all?
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by faithylartical: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2017
I hope the masses will feel the impact
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by braine(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Like the Niger Delta is your problem.
Ogbeni face your government.
Like they don't have a right to protest their plight. Do you travel at all?

Which government bro? They get more funds than most states, they even have a ministry to themselves. Oga park well jare.

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by ALLI1009(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
hmmmmmm now they will be shouting that there is no money,when money come government official go keep quiet
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Jerrypolo(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2017
braine:

Which government bro? They get more funds than most states, they even have a ministry to themselves. Oga park well jare.
The more reason I believe you have never been to the Niger Delta.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
UDIOK:
Bros chill, not all project are road construction and block work, what he commission along UDO UDOMA AVENUE was not gutter but central drainage system that gulp huge sum of money...don't force me to believe that you are in the category of people that feels that if the Government empower citizen for training, human capacity development and education they are doing nothing...those things are part of government commitments as well, as it stands now if you enter IBB WAY it is same you that will complain of flood but if govt work on it you will say it commission gutter.....we welcome any government that uses our money judiciously even though he pays citizen to clean the streets is part of commitment the the state...gradually we will get there DUBAI that is city of the days spent a lot in underground drainage system etc....once again chill bro.Akwa Ibom Aya do OK.

Lols...
onestly, I campaigned and voted for Udom... but
is just too cheap...
I was cruising in Ibaka wen I saw his convoy, passing the most DESPICABLE road in Aks..."Oron Ibaka road" to comision one bush track that was weeded, with coaltar poured on it...
every body using that road were cursing him..
His vice commissioned a one GPtank water boreholed and it was aired on NTA chanel 45.

there are things u leave for comisioners, and councillors.. Akpabio had class.. Udom is just plain shameless. Tell him to watch his back, Nsima Ekere is coming for him.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by braine(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

The more reason I believe you have never been to the Niger Delta.

Even if you give them the entire Federal Government (which they had, by the way), they will still remain the same. They are the ones doing themselves, lets not blame anyone abeg.

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by smileyoo: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
is there no way the federal govt can supervise the payments of the salaries of these workers directly? because most of these govs are experts in lootings and mismanagements. these funds 'll still be looted & 3months latter workers 'll still be crying.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
phenol33:
PDP controlled states got 10billion but still some idiots will say buhari is this and that. God plz keep give us a president like buhari for the next five tenure. so that we go receive sense.... amen

Those pdp controlled states has been feeding you and your generation since 1958.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Jerrypolo(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
braine:

Even if you give them the entire Federal Government (which they had, by the way), they will still remain the same. They are the ones doing themselves, lets not blame anyone abeg.
If you can sincerely name one place you have been to in the Niger Delta, I will STFU.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
AnanseK:

Kano contributes much more than Bayelsa in monthly revenue ( taxes, customs, excise, etc) to the Federal government please check this out with FIRS.
Bayelsa population is less than 2 million while Kano is over 9million by 2006 census.
Bayelsa has 8 LGA generously given. Kano has 44 LGAs.
Instead of asking what Bayelsa can do with 10 billion Naira to it's 1.7 million population and then monitoring this for the next two years, you are worried about the 9.3 million people of kano given the same amount. Envy will always negate progress and your corrupt rulers will continue to feast with your money.

What a dull reasoning.
Even with the population what's the total revenue gotten from Kano as compared to what FG gets from Bayelsa?
After you've added all the tax, customs, bla bla bla, it's still a meagre sum when compared to just 1 oil well in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Dpure: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by braine(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

If you can sincerely name one place you have been to in the Niger Delta, I will STFU.

Agbor and Warri, Delta state.
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2017
braine:

Those are the last set of people I can be jealous of. You mean such unproductive people? No way, bro.

The Niger Delta still remains the envy of both you, your region and all your generation.
Keep hiding behind a keyboard to vent your frustration.
Who God has blessed no man can curse.

1 Like

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by braine(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

The Niger Delta still remains the envy of both you, your region and all your generation.
Keep hiding behind a keyboard to vent your frustration.
Who God has blessed no man can curse.

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2017
skedman:

Have you Afonjas rejected the oil in their Land

Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by dipznano: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2017
omari5:
Imagine this money for my account...mad o! grin

Thank God its not in ur account grin
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Jerrypolo(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
braine:

Agbor and Warri, Delta state.
Did those places look any close to Abuja?
Re: New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received by Basic123: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekinematics:

You should be grateful to that region for making sure there's food on your table.

seriously?

Nigerians were eating before oil was discovered,Mr Man.
By the way,You mean when I'm grateful they will stand holding their leaders accountable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.