Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (83571 Views)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by james1(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Praise God.as for those saying he took hands off the wheel and put passengers lives in danger;is it a car?when an airline is stable in the air it's on cruise mode.a pilot can do all that.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by foxyk(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
is very good to praise and worship God. for him to video it while at a job shows an ulterior motives. this is bad publicity for the pilot maybe for the airline too. every body now knows he is a pilot. which means he can easily be compromised. his beards belies his profession.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by parissaint(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:
He's not paying attention.... with passengers lives in his hands.

Plus that beard....... makes him look like a terrorist.
Do u have common sense??
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2017
nice.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by songzDaniel01(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
what if there is a pot hole on the way, will the aeroplane swerve automatically?
chai pot hole? for sky, my guy why?

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaNimo1:
He's not paying attention.... with passengers lives in his hands.

Plus that beard....... makes him look like a terrorist.
did u ever had of auto pilot? The plane is on auto pilot thanks
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by osewanu(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
This airpeace eh.. They should control their pilots and this their social media craze. It's not professional at all.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Kkbugatti(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Viking007:
Your comparing a Danfo bus with an aeroplane actually made You look more stupid than the person You quoted. This is a plane where every second counts.

Why do You think they rate pilots by the number of hours they've flown? Your God already gave You a brain, please use it.

Your stupidity has no bonds because your good brains should tell you that you can close your eyes for 5mins when flying a plane because it has features like autopilot and other sensors which enable them discover obstructions ahead of them but you can't do that when driving even for 1min but yet people tend to play more on wheels than on planes... so what does that tell your stupid Afonja brains ? God is awesome like it or not.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Chijosky(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Abeg.. I know this is off topic but I want to ask this question, who dey date those air hostesses?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Jakumo(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Chijosky:
Abeg.. I know this is off topic but I want to ask this question, who dey date those air hostesses?

Na pilot dem dey shook dem for inside that small toilet room.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:
He broke the rules of safety and aviation safety. However, Nigeria being a religious country where people prefer to hands off the steering and wave it in the air, he'll probably go scot free.

This foolishness is why Christians insult Muslims here on Nairaland but share testimony when they get Dubai Visa. This same hypocrisy is what makes Alhajis and Muslims ensure their children are born in the US. Why them no go Saudi?

Which of the rules did he break?
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by sshalom(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
He indeed is worthy to be worshipped.
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2017
BroZuma:

That's a huge alternative fact right there man.
thank you!
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
234GT:

I won't board a plane if I knew the pilot will be praising God during the flight. That's me.
You don't have to praise God during the flight because its a sunday. The day and time you priase God doesn't matter.
What matters is that you praise Him. What stops you from praising God after the flight?

Ignorance is really disturbing you. 90% of time pilots do not have anything doing because modern aviation is almost entirely automated. Is it because you cant see what most pilots are doing in the cockpit? Let me tell you, most of them sleep!
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
mubeela:
Yes der r potholes. My last flyth 2 zambia was very rough cus of potholes.
You mind explaining how? I know of potholes while travelling by road but air? I don't get it
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by samtol4(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
what if there is a pot hole on the way, will the aeroplane swerve automatically?
;Dpot hole lol
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
This was done before takeoff...he wouldnt do it while flying
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by JoseRaji(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
I have already fainted three times

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:

Comments on Nairaland can make one forget his problems at the moment and just reel to amusements grin grin grin

Mostly, that's what i always look out for...funny comment grin
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by mikolo4us: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
and you close your eyes dey pray.....bros
Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by NairaEffect(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Lol..So what do I use now to reply your slow brain?? Cuz I know you have one. grin

Re: Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=NairaEffect post=58815883][/quote]

Hahahaa grin

It's either you're jobless or I'm too interesting in very fascinating way that your life hangs on it.

Dunno sha. I'll say both.

Have a lovely evening o. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) / Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.