Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Death Benefit,please Give An Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Death Benefit,please Give An Advise (532 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Woman And An Advise / Let's Help A Widow: Difference Between Insurance Benefit And Death Benefit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by Souqwaqif: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dear Nairanders,I great you all,before my late elder brother died he bought some materials to renovate our house in the village as the eldest son that was more buoyant.However since he died the project was suspended and now due to the rains,part of the roof of the house is leaking and currently am not bouyant to reroof the house,now that his death benefit has been paid to the wife and children account which gulps to millions,is it advisable for me to ask the wife for a little amount to reroof the villa house?please note that the wife is not open to me concerning the money,but the info of the payment was confirmed to me by a colleague of my late brother,please advise me so I don't make a mistake.Thanks as usual and God bless for your good advise
Re: Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by AnaCheks(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
You have no business with your late brothers money when his wife and kids are there... Nevertheless u can ask for help, but if she refuses, just leave her alone.

My 2cents

3 Likes

Re: Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by armyofone(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nope, leave the poor lady and her kids alone.
You either take care of the house your self or go take loan from bank to finance the repairs. Don't ever ask that woman for money.
Don't ask thereby putting her in another tight spot.

2 Likes

Re: Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
please don't bother or harass your brother's wife and children for money. they're not obligated to give you any of their money.

3 Likes

Re: Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by Souqwaqif: 2:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Alright all,thanks I will adhere to the counsels
Re: Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by uboma(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Souqwaqif:
Alright all,thanks I will adhere to the counsels

You are a good man.

As earlier advised, please do not ask money from your late brother's wife.

God will bless you to roof the house.
Re: Death Benefit,please Give An Advise by Souqwaqif: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Amen for praying for me and confirming His Grace on my place

(1) (Reply)

See How This Lady Reacted When She Caught Her Husband With Another Woman (video) / Bathroom Slip And Fall Hazards: Prevention And Causes / Is Your Child Left-handed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.