Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting (1041 Views)

10 Ways To Keep Your Long-distance Relationship Exciting / 4 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting / Enjoyable Approaches To Keep Your Dating Relationship Exciting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Relationships requires people to spend time together . it requires people to constantly find something to do with each other without getting bored. Often times, many complain about boredom in relationships, though they claim to be in-love with their partners. Some may even end the relationship as a result of this boredom.

Therefore, it is important to find a lasting solution to the boredom people may encounter in relationships. Here are some of the possible suggestions

1) Find something that you and your partner enjoy; This will ensure that you both spend quality time together. It could be sports, reading watching movies but make sure it is something you both enjoy

2) Try something new; Don't be too predictable in your relationship because predictability is boring. Try new things with your partner i.e go to movies, travel to new places, surprise him or her with a gift

3) Discuss: Yes talk to each other, talk about work, talk about school and every aspect of your life and the society. Don't hold anything back. If you are not free to discuss with him or her then you should consider changing partners

4) Talk about intimacy: Yes don't just have sex, talk about it, talk about how good he/she was the last time, talk about how you want it next time

5) Complement each other; When your partner dresses well complement him or her. Always make him or her feel special and loved all the time

These are my simple suggestions, feel free to add yours

Cc victornezzar
Cc tahrah
Cc thepussyhunter
Cc Lefulefu
Cc lalastica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:03am On Jul 19, 2017
This is very good

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
This is very good
thanks
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Its not bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Its not bad at all.
thanks
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar still waiting for your suggestions. angry
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Victornezzar: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Victornezzar still waiting for your suggestions. angry
I no dey any relationship, but I love bootylicious galz

#Apostle suleyanch is my mentor
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

I no dey any relationship, but I love bootylicious galz

#Apostle suleyanch is my mentor
ahh bros lefulefu have infected you with bootylicious syndrome grin which opeyemi girl grin
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Victornezzar: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
ahh bros lefulefu have infected you with bootylicious syndrome grin
Nah
It's 1 Opeyemi gal dat spoilt me with d help of Apostle Suleyanch
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Divay22(f): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
And learn how to give...
Don't always be at the receiving end, even if it's little SHARE...
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Relationships requires people to spend time together . it requires people to constantly find something to do with each other without getting bored. Often times, many complain about boredom in relationships, though they claim to be in-love with their partners. Some may even end the relationship as a result of this boredom.

Therefore, it is important to find a lasting solution to the boredom people may encounter in relationships. Here are some of the possible suggestions

1) Find something that you and your partner enjoy; This will ensure that you both spend quality time together. It could be sports, reading watching movies but make sure it is something you both enjoy

2) Try something new; Don't be too predictable in your relationship because predictability is boring. Try new things with your partner i.e go to movies, travel to new places, surprise him or her with a gift

3) Discuss: Yes talk to each other, talk about work, talk about school and every aspect of your life and the society. Don't hold anything back. If you are not free to discuss with him or her then you should consider changing partners

4) Talk about intimacy: Yes don't just have sex, talk about it, talk about how good he/she was the last time, talk about how you want it next time

5) Complement each other; When your partner dresses well complement him or her. Always make him or her feel special and loved all the time

These are my simple suggestions, feel free to add yours

Cc victorne.zzar
Cc ta.hrah
Cc thepu.ssyhunter
Cc Lefu.lefu
lemme continue frm dere
6. she must sabi cook
7:u must both be romantic
8:know how to kiss
9: and of course sabi twerk
Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

lemme continue frm dere
6. she must sabi cook
7:u must both be romantic
8:know how to kiss
9: and of course sabi twerk
the additions make sence die grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Keep Your Relationship Exciting by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
And learn how to give...
Don't always be at the receiving end, even if it's little SHARE...
nice one
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Transaction:yansh No Go Kill Me / "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out / Guys, Why Una Like Fruit Salad Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.