Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Going To Gambia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Gambia. (13639 Views)

Help: How Do I Get My Goods To Gambia??? / Travelling To Gambia / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
I Will Be Going To Gambia In The Next 2 Weeks, Please Does Anybody Know How Life In Gambia Looks Like, And Also Do They Speak English As Well And Is It A Fine Place,
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
Why are you coming to Gambia if you don't mind me asking.
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2010
Na Follow Follow I Wan Do OOO, My sister na him wan really go, but i just wan follow her ni,
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2010
Just make sure you not coming here for 419 because we have very strict laws against Nigerian 419ers. angry angry
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2010
not @ all, would neva ever do such, is it a nice place, i mean is it a beautiful place,
Re: Going To Gambia. by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2010
Gambia is full of horses and animals, you'll enjoy your stay there.
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2010
Twig Boy:

not @ all, would neva ever do such, is it a nice place, i mean is it a beautiful place,

It was a very nice place till you Nigerians came here and  F. U.C.k.E.D it up for the rest of us.
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2010
Thanks, Mama Gee

OgidiBoy, How did nigeria bleeped everything up in Gambia Again ooo, abeg tell me
Re: Going To Gambia. by Kc0022000(m): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2010
what is nice about The Gambia? gone are the days when it was good but then pray that you get out of there soonest depending on your purpose of visit
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:18am On Feb 05, 2010
Kc0022000:

what is nice about The Gambia? gone are the days when it was good but then pray that you get out of there soonest depending on your purpose of visit

It's still 100x better than Nigeria. tongue tongue
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2010
really, what about clothes, are they also affordable in gambia as well and also good foods,
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:38am On Feb 05, 2010
Twig Boy:

really, what about clothes, are they also affordable in gambia as well and also good foods,

Let me know when you come down and I'll show you around and prove it.
Re: Going To Gambia. by niceguy10: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2010
Gambia can never be 100% better than Nigeria, i just do not know what you guys think about this great Nigeria of ours. Love Nigeria bros.

3 Likes

Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2010
Alrite OgidiBoy
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2010
guy forget Gambia, naija is better of Gambia in every aspect its a small country almost the same size with Lagos,i hv been there i couldn't withstand the corruption in that country believe me the corruption there is out of control though their currency is {dallasi} is higher than naira that's just it,
i went there through friends invitation by the name alpha and fakibba and i met alot of Ghanian's and some of Nigerians who were trying to find their way back home, guy u can only visit but do not stay in Gambia i must confess to u that fakibba and alpha re now in Nigeria working if u doubt me i will give u their phone number so that u can comfirm how difficult it is living in Gambia.
cheers

NB they re just like our Hausa(ma lam) and they speaks English in Hausa way,majorities re Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Going To Gambia. by niceguy10: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2010
Thanks bro for the info, really Nigeria is Great.
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2010
@Obigin43, thanks for d info as well
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2010
that's thing we should be doing for each other not to be misleadn our fellow brothers and sisters in the name of living the country for greener pasture.
u guys re welcome.
Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2010
obigin43:

guy forget Gambia, naija is better of Gambia in every aspect its a small country almost the same size with Lagos,i hv been there i couldn't withstand the corruption in that country believe me the corruption there is out of control though their currency is {dallasi} is higher than naira that's just it,
i went there through friends invitation by the name alpha and fakibba and i met alot of Ghanian's and some of Nigerians who were trying to find their way back home, guy u can only visit but do not stay in Gambia i must confess to u that fakibba and alpha re now in Nigeria working if u doubt me i will give u their phone number so that u can comfirm how difficult it is living in Gambia.
cheers

NB they re just like our Hausa(ma lam) and they speaks English in Hausa way,majorities re Muslims.
why people go dey lie like this shocked
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2010
mukina2, u mean say i dey lie abi?if so tell me where and how i take lie so that i can correct my self.thnx
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
Twig Boy:

I Will Be Going To Gambia In The Next 2 Weeks, Please Does Anybody Know How Life In Gambia Looks Like, And Also Do They Speak English As Well And Is It A Fine Place,

lol, well the gambia is a nice place.Infact i av a gambian passport, and its an english speaking country, try as much as possible to visit GOREE ISLAND before u come back to nigeria,
Re: Going To Gambia. by iz2much: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
hmmm nija !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
Noble_gas1, y u dey laugh na, and moreover wetin u dey do with Gambia Parli wen u na 9ja boy, i been think say e dey against other country 2 give outsider Passport wen no b citizen, abeg make una tell me ooo,
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
matter of fact its easy getting their passport but it will be in gambians name even my gambian friend as me to have one b4 i left but iam not interested, just pay their office few dallasi then u hv it but it seems it a bit difficult now cos my friend told me that due to the corruption in their passport office he said they sacked so many officer and employed new one's and b4 u could hv ur passport now u must appear in person for signature even the one that been use by noble gas is illegal and i must tell u is not his name that is on it though its orriginal but he cant renew it any longer due to their new system.there passport is inform of old nigerian passport but not that authentic as naija pali.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
obigin43:

mukina2, u mean say i dey lie abi?if so tell me where  and how i take lie so that i can correct my self.thnx
Corruption is NOT out of control, any minister that messes up gets sacked.
Light /water = 24/7
food stuffs /clothing are reasonable
only thing say the immigration laws are stiff but its for the good of their country.
its bad to talk about what you know nothing about.

You have plenty of other Africans living in the Gambia.
As long as you want to earn your money the honest way, you will have no probs with anyone. wink

Obigin
say it WAS easier not anymore, few dalasis indeed grin
now everything is biometric or so and if you cannot speak one or more of their local languages well , nor be only passport na fireport you go get grin
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
mukina2,gambian doesn't hv light 24hours don't praise ur country upon nothing i visited ur country the only good thing about it is the hospitality,the water side u re right cos i learnt that they hv the most clearnest and hygiene water direct from their water cooperation anyways my there friend iam not here to argue about any country cos i hv no time for that iam only came around to give some advice to a brother i don't think my written has any thing against u and ur country.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
ohh sharrap

shows you have never been to the Gambia
people and lies just to feel important.

@ twigboy
if you listen to Obigin
you wont do what you want to.
he is acting purely on hearsay cheesy
Re: Going To Gambia. by TwigBoy: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
but 2 b sincere, is the light always on, 24hours, if na only dat 1 i even c enjoy 4my stay with my sister, i no mind, cos 9ja don use heat and blackout finish me 4dis country, we no dey get light @ all and na gen we dey use 2, 4, 7.
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2010
mukina2,i cant attach a copy of my passport on this forum if not i would hv scan it so that people could see if iam lying or not but if anyone want to see just send me ur yahoo messenger id so that i can show u the gambian stamp on my passport through web cam moreover what makes u think that iam not real about the gambian visiting and what is so special about free visa country like gambia ?just answer my question and for ur information gambians re known as fraudster for long if u doubt me just type scam in gambia and google it out then whatever u see come back to this room and tell us what makes gambian better of naija,u hv even forgotten that ur so call president is a fraudster

read this
In the beginning of May 2003, another oil scam involving President Jammeh and his undercover cohorts was exposed by Nigerian newspapers, THISDAY and VANGUARD.

Unlike the scandal involving crude oil that was uncovered five years earlier, this one involved the siphoning off of over US$ 500 million meant for the Gambian people as charity by the sister people of Nigeria. This scandal involved top Gambian Government officers and a few select businessmen, conniving with some Nigerian Government officials diverting petroleum products meant as grant to the people of The Gambia. Close aides of Gambian leader Yahya Jammeh, THISDAY exposed in a May 2003 issue,

http://allafrica.com/stories/200610260763.html
i still hv more for u if u continue claiming innocent

1 Like

Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
Twig Boy:

but 2 b sincere, is the light always on, 24hours, if na only dat 1 i even c enjoy 4my stay with my sister, i no mind, cos 9ja don use heat and blackout finish me 4dis country, we no dey get light @ all and na gen we dey use 2, 4, 7.
Yes lights, 24 hours and 7 days a week smiley
Re: Going To Gambia. by chic2pimp(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2010
Gambia ke? undecided Of all places in Africa, nah Gambia you dey go shocked. I'll rather go to Somalia than Gambia cool
Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
no one asked you to come there . .they are allergic to herma tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First International Flight Set To Be Receved At Kaduna Airport This Morning.PICS / Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project / Vulture Stalking Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.