Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North (22284 Views)

MASSOB Sets Deadline For Mass Return Of Lgbos From North / Quit Notice: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by LordOfNaira: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
olajizz01:
kudos man,your reasoning faculty is funtioning properly.This is what i was thinking when i read that comment.

Thank you, my brother.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by wtfcoded: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
jfleece:
Restructuring is the best option.. I believe in one Nigeria.
undecidedwere U really brought up in this country undecided
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by femolii: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
quid:

You mean you will not miss me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I will miss u for sure.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Alanzazani: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am also guilty of not advocating against these ipob miscreants. Now they are succeeding in making all Ibos look unsensible and hasty . The voice of fools should be silenced.

The wise should never allow the fools speak loudest like what obtained in the case of Boko Haram. He elders and reasonable kept quiet or didn't allow thier voice to be heard. Same thing with Fulani herdsmen, ipob and boko haram

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by oieda: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
SommyNwaba:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/18/quit-notice-massob-sets-august-deadline-mass-return-igbos-north/amp/

is MASSOB preparing accommodation and jobs for them? As in where are they leaving the North to go to? They should come and sleep outside? Or come and open business to compete with their brothers?

Okay, they wives who should compel their husbands, how about their non-igbo husbands? Are they welcomed to Biafra, especially if they are Northerners

I am on the fence on Biafra, but I do not see a clear plan for the state of Biafra.
Where is a constitution, nature of government, 5 year plan of rule, who will become president if Biafra becomes a state? Kanu? For how long? Underwhat type of government? How will the state generate revenue? How will there relationship with neighbouring countries be? Countries like Nigeria that they are currently calling a Zoo; a statement no other country in the world has uttered.

My thoughts. . .

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by hezbollah: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
I want to know what will happen to the hausas and Yorubas in Biafraland first. Are they not going back to their own states too? What of the oil blocks? Have they returned them to the real owners aka Nigerdeltans? Until then,all this is just talk and rubbish.
what concern niger delta with biafra re location?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Anthonybrain29: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
They are joking, leave and go where. Who gave them the right to decide where any Igbo man will live?
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by jfleece(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
wtfcoded:

undecidedwere U really brought up in this country undecided
Yes boss I was, y the question??
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by wtfcoded: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
jfleece:
Yes boss I was, y the question??
U talk like ur papa na dangote n u knw nothing about this country by saying one Nigeria.
This country is better off separated.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by jfleece(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
wtfcoded:

U talk like ur papa na dangote n u knw nothing about this country by saying one Nigeria.
This country is better off separated.
now lemme ask u one simple question.. Will disintegration bring tranquility and sustainable development to the secessionists??

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by wtfcoded: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
oieda:

is MASSOB preparing accommodation and jobs for them? As in where are they leaving the North to go to? They should come and sleep outside? Or come and open business to compete with their brothers?

Okay, they wives who should compel their husbands, how about their non-igbo husbands? Are they welcomed to Biafra, especially if they are Northerners

I am on the fence on Biafra, but I do not see a clear plan for the state of Biafra.
Where is a constitution, nature of government, 5 year plan of rule, who will become president if Biafra becomes a state? Kanu? For how long? Underwhat type of government? How will the state generate revenue? How will there relationship with neighbouring countries be? Countries like Nigeria that they are currently calling a Zoo; a statement no other country in the world has uttered.

My thoughts. . .

That was the state Nigeria was in b4 they got independence.
Biafran whereabouts after independence shouldn't be a problem to u.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by wtfcoded: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
jfleece:
now lemme ask u one simple question.. Will disintegration bring tranquility and sustainable development to the secessionists??
Yes. Even much more better.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by jfleece(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
wtfcoded:

Yes. Even much more better.
give me a detailed analysis of ur proposed suggestions.... Pinpointing it's vulnerabilities and perhaps prescribing possible solutions..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
basty:
Tell them that, Lagos is not their home.

Enough of Parasitic encroachments on the people of South-West they hate.

ONE NIGERIA.....
OR TELL UR REPS TO CALL FOR A REFERENDUM SO THAT THEY CAN LEAVE.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zirah:
Haha. Let's see how them ipob cowards will react to this. Our accomplished developers would rather die than go back home. They should not sha branch to Lagos. The state government should begin to put measures in place to check their irritating nomadic movement.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Aburi001: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
talk2xp:

I must admit u are intelligent. How did we get here.
Thanks bro!
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by wisdomdessy: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good for you
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Justiceleague1: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:
Massob Secret Security?
Biafra Intelligence Agency? grin grin

I'm sure these are the ones supplying Kanu Olosho.

Kanu doesn't have a property anywhere in Nigeria. In fact, he still lives im his father's house in Abia State. Those in support of this ipob nonsense are those without viable businesses outside Igboland and miscreants in the East. Unfortunately, the Igbo elite and leaders of thought refused to caution Kanu when he was threatening other tribes and insulting everyone.

Now, a few ipob miscreants have brought trouble for the generality of Igbos in Nigeria. Since the reasonable Igbos refused to caution the unreasonable Igbos, they all must bear the consequences of the indiscretion of Igbos.

kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo,kpu kpoooo!

Bla bla bla grin grin grin

A4onjanic online jobless self appointed ipob affairs minister grin
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by OkoYibo: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo,kpu kpoooo!

Bla bla bla grin grin grin

A4onjanic online jobless self appointed ipob affairs minister grin

Keep typing trash on Nairaland when your fathers are hiding behind their wives' wrappers.

Hope you'll be man enough to remain in the north on the 2nd of October.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:
Massob Secret Security?
Biafra Intelligence Agency? grin grin

I'm sure these are the ones supplying Kanu Olosho.

Kanu doesn't have a property anywhere in Nigeria. In fact, he still lives im his father's house in Abia State. Those in support of this ipob nonsense are those without viable businesses outside Igboland and miscreants in the East. Unfortunately, the Igbo elite and leaders of thought refused to caution Kanu when he was threatening other tribes and insulting everyone.

Now, a few ipob miscreants have brought trouble for the generality of Igbos in Nigeria. Since the reasonable Igbos refused to caution the unreasonable Igbos, they all must bear the consequences of the indiscretion of Igbos.

And why do you think all Igbos said nothing.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by OkoYibo: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And why do you think some Igbos said nothing.

Silence is consent.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:

Silence is consent.

Sorry, made a mistake, kindly recheck the post you quoted.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by zidek(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm 29 now, still jobless and in my fathers house, so hw can i rule this country with this conditions at my tender age?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by GreatMahmud: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
There is a natural mystic blowing through the air..

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Nofuckgiven: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
hezbollah:
what concern niger delta with biafra re location?
Ask the militants not me.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Justiceleague1: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
OkoYibo:

Keep typing trash on Nairaland when your fathers are hiding behind their wives' wrappers.

Hope you'll be man enough to remain in the north on the 2nd of October.

rara o,a4onja of old ilorin is my mentor....i will disappear sharp sharp b4 fulani kick my bumbum...so è fè kin awòn fulani mu mi,ki emi ma lò mu ratattak to escape disgrace?
Haaaahahahahahaaaaaa
grin
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by Fx55(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
casspersteve:
i am an igbo guy bt nt in support of biafra,so u cant pursue me 4rm southwest
Whether you support Biafra or not, the man said he doesn't want you in his backyard. Your presence irritates him. How difficult is that for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by TheKingIsHere: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
basty:
Tell them that, Lagos is not their home.

Enough of Parasitic encroachments on the people of South-West they hate.
But Lagos is also not yoruba land na.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by rusher14: 2:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Innosons and Ekene should provide free transport to their kinsmen.

The irony actually is, should the situation explode, they would even exploit the misfortune of their people.

Nonsense.
Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by 2016v2017: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Aburi001:
How did we really get here?

WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS!»»»
"Awolowo was 37 years,
Akintola 36,
Ahmadu Bello 36,
Balewa 34,
Okotie-Eboh 27
and Enahoro 27
And they led the struggle for Nigeria Independence after the death of Macaulay.
Only Zik was 42 at the time!

In 1966, the first military coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu who was 29 years and countered by M.Mohammed 28,
T. Danjuma 28,
I. Babangida 25,
J. Garba 23,
Sani Abacha 23,
and M. Yar'adua 23,
And brought into power
Y. Gowon 32,
Ojukwu 33,
Obasanjo 29,
And Buhari 24!

Most of the military governors who governed the states under the successive military regimes were
under 30 years.

Also, the brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw some Senators and members of the House of Representatives, in particular, populated by persons under 30!
Under 30's were also not in short supply with
appointments - we have examples of
MT Mbu who became Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a Federal Adviser at 27.

Why is it that this age bracket is today still
collecting pocket money from their parents?

Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?

Why is it that this age bracket today still 'sagg' their trousers?

And busy insulting each others on Nairaland, Facebook etc.

If the North says "leave my land" please do.....IT'S LEAVE MY LAND, IT'S NOT LEAVE MY WORLD.

But the main question is 'How did we get here'?

Re: MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North by hezbollah: 5:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Ask the militants not me.
Are niger delta ns militants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? / APC Crisis: President Buhari In Closed Door Meeting With Amosun / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.