Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad (21493 Views)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by nicky20: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2017
The former Minister reacted to the proposed ban and other national issues on his twitter handle this morning.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/ffk-reacts-to-plans-by-fg-to-stop.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by nextprince: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Another issue for his Table Top worshipers to mastubate with.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by grbgrb4(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by vivypretty(f): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
he just asked questions, he didn't give his opinion

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Sick man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Hotshawarma(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sick man
What ffk said is true or not??because u are too myopic to see sense in what he is saying does not make him a sick man....he asked very simple and intelligent questions

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
What ffk said is true or not??because u are too myopic to see sense in what he is saying does not make him a sick man
He should focus on his dieing thieving party and leave governance for those who were elected to do so.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Hotshawarma(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
He should focus on his dieing thieving party and leave governance for those who were elected to do so.
At least learn how to spell "dying" correctly before quoting me so that we can have meaningful conversation

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by teelaw4life(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Meanwhile...just another random meme.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by SureFEMI(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Ffk must always
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by kittykollinxx(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
since the news came from our most esteemed lie Mohammed I aint bothered cos I know I know lie Mohammed never dissappoints

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Buhari and Lie Mohammed has a lot of things wrong... but this is not one.

GHANA CHARGES ACTORS $1000-$2000 if they want to do any thing in Ghana.

that's like #400000 going in for everything going on there...
not just that, Davido will go and be paying Ghanian girls to dance, Ghanian photographers to snap him, Ghanian film makers make money to make scene..
they pay the scene owners..
they expend lots of money to the foreigners..
and they come back to Nigeria to rip from us and take back to better the lots of Ghanian...or whatever country they do that.

and we will still ask why those countries are better off..while we Attack laudable ideas like these.

I know say lai Mohammed dey furk up like mad.. but this idea make brain.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by ehissi(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Leonbonapart(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Made sense

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by chuksjuve(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Another name for FFK is CHLORINE: Always reacting, since I joined nairaland hes name has been synonymous with reaction

check my signature

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by vanbonattel: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Before we ban the shooting of videos abroad, let's ;

1. ban the import of foreign cars for government officials

2. Treatment of government officials in foreign hospitals

3. Foreign education of government officials family members and friends/concubines

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by braine(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
FFK Again!

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by UnknownT: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sick man
Sick man? We are talking FFK here, not Buhari grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
So We Can No Longer Watch Films Like OSOUFIA IN BRAZIL Chiwetalagu Must hear this!
Anyway, read how to make your Girlfriend Want Sex. Here

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Husty(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Only extraordinary people have the nerves to voice out their opinions without the fear of criticism or unhealthy repercussions.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Sunnyja: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Eve when those elected officials have turned to ghost workers.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by ladu92jan(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
this one must always have something to say
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
THEY WILL SOON Ban SMOKING W33D WITH RIZZLA OR ANY MATERIAL THAT ACTS AS RIZZLA lipsrsealed

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
UnknownT:
Sick man? We are talking FFK here, not Buhari grin
FFK's brain is dead and rotten, so yeah he's a sick man.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Limitless72(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
I tot we've talked this over some days back
I know for the FG is joking for sure
They just want to instigate fear and create unnecessary intimidation in the entertainment industry

Just saying oooo....Lmao
Bleep Nigeria
I embrace Biafra full blooded

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by jidxin(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
bro how far stop being too sentimental. drop ur sentiments nd reason like a sane man abeg. fanatic doesnt really help our country rite now

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Sunnyja:
Eve when those elected officials have turned to ghost workers.
We that voted for them are not complaining, so just relax.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
One man political party. Freedom Fighters kindred Party.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by manikspears: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
What ffk said is true or not??because u are too myopic to see sense in what he is saying does not make him a sick man....he asked very simple and intelligent questions

what good can come out of that two-phased dirty mouthed old fool? undecided .he should shut up and allow wise people to talk.charly boy has spoken,ffk should shut up.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by slyd90(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
let thunder fire that is wide mouth....
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Barfibassey(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
I think dis dude is always acting childish,minister of aviation he did nothing when he was in office.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
jidxin:
bro how far stop being too sentimental. drop ur sentiments nd reason like a sane man abeg. fanatic doesnt really help our country rite now
You should have given yourself this advice when you were being looted blind by the useless otueke drunkard and his gang of thieves.

Ex- Commissioner In Police Net For Defiling 15-yr Old In Calabar / Peter Odili On EFCC Watch List, Immigration Tells Court / Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections