Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

"Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika (9305 Views)

The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / S*xy Photos Of Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatched Vera Sidika’s Nigerian Love / When You Beg For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy ;DAm I meant to say 'No' to your question?.
Dunno 4 u oo
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

so na apostle sule sule pastorial sch Victornezzar dey attend abi?
pastors wey dey attend dat sch dey always love fat fat ukwus cheesy
the guy still dey read wizkid version of the Bible jare(lover boy edition), he has not graduate to apostle sule ( ukwu edition yet) grin grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

my brother i weak join
e reach to weak oo
d babe don finish one naija moneybag money....within a short time she don get another naija moneybag cheesy
wat an endtime snail she has cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

so na apostle sule sule pastorial sch Victornezzar dey attend abi?
pastors wey dey attend dat sch dey always love fat fat ukwus cheesy
Apostle suleyanch na my mentor oo
we are getting dere 1day
grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Apostle suleyanch na my mentor oo
we are getting dere 1day
grin
i said it grin

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

i said it grin
We know d natural and artificial ones

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
the guy still dey read wizkid version of the Bible jare(lover boy edition), he has not graduate to apostle sule ( ukwu edition yet) grin grin
werey! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Divay22(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

e reach to weak oo
d babe don finish one naija moneybag money....within a short time she don get another naija moneybag cheesy
wat an endtime snail she has cheesy
Lol... Snail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Her snail dey sell market na...

I know say you follow for the snail eaters o.
SEA
Snail eaters Association smiley
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Divay22(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

We know d natural and artificial ones
President of SEA. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

President of SEA. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao
All thanks to Apostle suleyanch
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by freshinko: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Lolss..end time SUCKING.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by owaeghianye(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2017
The sweetest thing to ever happened to a woman is when their vagina is being sucked.
The sensation and sweetness is second to known. But always ask her if she is in her menstrual period before you do such thing.
I sucked my girl last week
Her wetness taste like lime.
Kissed her fore head. Then gradually i moved on to her lips and gave her a French and deep passionate kiss. Kissed her neck and ear.
When i got to the nipple of her breast i could see she was already dripping down her vagina because i felt it with my hands and she was damn wet.
Immediately i begin to kiss and lick down from her breast down to her belly.
When i was about to put my mouth down her pussyy she said no but i insisted and i placed her two legs on my shoulder as i went straight with my tongue to her clitoris.
Wow she screamed and moan with excitement. I placed my mouth and tongue deep down her vagina that was when I knew that sucking a woman takes them to cloud nine.
She held my head tight with her thigh and hands as she begs me to suck more. Screaming, moaning and shaking as her warm liquid begin to comes out in large quantity.

A woman whose pussyy is being sucked by her guy will always love such guy almost till the end of time because their vaginaa is the most sensitive part of their body. It contains about 8000 nerve cells.
Women hardly request for their vaginaa to be sucked because they are shy but if you insist on doing it to them they will cherish you

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

Lol... Snail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Her snail dey sell market na...

I know say you follow for the snail eaters o.
SEA
Snail eaters Association smiley
which guy no like eating snail grin

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
owaeghianye:
The sweetest thing to ever happened to a woman is when their vagina is being sucked.
The sensation and sweetness is second to known. But always ask her if she is in her menstrual period before you do such thing.
Kissed her fore head. Then gradually i moved on to her lips and gave her a French and deep passionate kiss. Kissed her neck and ear.
When i got to the nipple of her breast i could see she was already dripping down her vagina because i felt it with my hands and she was damn wet.
When i was about to put my mouth down her pussyy she said no but i insisted and i placed her two legs on my shoulder as i went straight with my tongue to her clitoris.
Wow she screamed and moan with excitement. I placed my mouth and tongue deep down her vagina that was when I knew that sucking a woman takes them to cloud nine.
She held my head tight with her thigh and hands as she begs me to suck more. Screaming, moaning and shaking as her warm liquid begin to comes out in large quantity.

A woman whose pussyy is being sucked by her guy will always love such guy almost till the end of time because their vaginaa is the most sensitive part of their body. It contains about 8000 nerve cells.
Women hardly request for their vaginaa to be sucked because they are shy but if you insist on doing it to them they will cherish you

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by pole: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
God 4bid Say, Me Go Come Dy Lick Woman Anus And Virgin,yaka
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BlaQWolf: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
If your pussy has never been eaten then you're missing. grin

Code 999, I need back up, Bring the calvary, bring everyone

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BlaQWolf: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
owaeghianye:

Wetyn remain for you now na Madison Lee ...Casting don start..you dy tell BF o bros

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Code 999, I need back up, Bring the calvary, bring everyone
Hmm.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BlaQWolf: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm.

Are you not supposed to be working right now?
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Are you not supposed to be working right now?
I'm free at the moment. How are you?.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BlaQWolf: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
I'm free at the moment. How are you?.

Im like a fine wine( you get?). What's going with you?
You will have to teach me how to eat nah abi since you know the thing
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Im like a fine wine( you get?). What's going with you?
You will have to teach me how to eat nah abi since you know the thing
Tell your gf to teach you. grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BlaQWolf: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Tell your gf to teach you. grin

That's what I am doing right now...ordinary teaching you can't even teach person...una go dy stingy with knowledge
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
BlaQWolf:

That's what I am doing right now...ordinary teaching you can't even teach person...una go dy stingy with knowledge
Am I your gf?.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nawa
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BlaQWolf: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Am I your gf?.

Yes ..
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by femi4: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Waitin dey there to fear?. She asked a simple question, and some are already calling her a höe. If your pussy has never been eaten then you're missing. grin
Pussyeaters have really don you well

Iranu!

Abasa!!
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
femi4:
Pussyeaters have really don you well

Iranu!

Abasa!!
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Live up to your signature.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by femi4: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Live up to your signature.
lol.....E pain am wella
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
femi4:
lol.....E pain am wella
You wish!.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by femi4: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
You wish!.
I was only joking and you took it personal
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
femi4:
I was only joking and you took it personal
Another wish, I didn't. Perhaps I was joking too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Photo Of A Zulu Female Warrior / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) / What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.