Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (37151 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by wtfcoded: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
women love money yes but in the long run they end up loving brains...that going to Europe and surviving yes I know nigerians are good at that but for how long??most of you depend on hustling(drugs and scams)for survival...In Kenya we have been taught education above everything...that's why all East African women love kenyan men because we have brains!!
Are u sure about that?
Come to Nigerian n discover that u're lagging behind undecided
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Misterdhee1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Luvdk:
When we finally leave that zoo of a country
The world will notice the tribe that made that zoo so popular

All hail the gr8 Biafrans

Serious warning to the Kenyan ladies, leave my brothers alone sad

She also fail to say how beautiful Biafran men..
See as u ugly en undecided

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by wayodude(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
dream on lol who no go no go know...that na how dem say oyinbo girls like naija boys and all the loki area boys still dey believe hahahaha
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Chijosky(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Imagine dreaming to come to Lagos while Naija Babes are dreaming to go to Italy

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
for all d writeup na dis one me jus gbadu pass cheesy cheesy
UKWU! cheesy

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Austeeenxx:
Lawd Jesus!

Look at that assss! Somebody, look at that asss!!! embarassed

... grin grin

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by googlepikins: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
dat girl yash fit make ojukwu come back frm hellllllll fire
who ever tied your entire family brain on a coconut tree must bring it down one day.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
women love money yes but in the long run they end up loving brains...that going to Europe and surviving yes I know nigerians are good at that but for how long??most of you depend on hustling(drugs and scams)for survival...In Kenya we have been taught education above everything...that's why all East African women love kenyan men because we have brains!!
who is this one that can't go to supermarket because of Alshabaab

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
The only reason I see is LIES.

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Ndornu: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is very true.....dating one at the moment

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Alwaysking: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Goddamnit!
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by HERSLEY(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
Plus BIG CASSAVA and CUCUMBER grin tongue
lemme c ur own plssss cheesy

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Aburi001: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
lemme c ur own plssss cheesy
PM me if you really want to tongue
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Akexstinger(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's true. I used to have a Kenyan Gf but she's married now. This morning she chatted with me and poured her at heart out, how she was so crazy over me, a naija dude and her parents were so happy that I was her bf. She said she became so sad when she found out that I friendzoned her and she was expecting me to ask her out as GF only let alone wife. At the end she said "I still love you" and I am still jealous.

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
wtfcoded:

Are u sure about that?
trust me ...iv visited nigeria Sometime to help a certain bank go live ('twas called zenit I think) and I saw ur problems first hand...I had to queue in a bank for 5hrs just to gain western union ...everything was a mess really ...mind you I was in Lagos

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
didymario7:
@alexxo11, I am hoping to visit Nairobi soon. Biz on my mind.
welcome boss ...hope you are not coming to develop my country like some fool told me he was developing Mombasa !!

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
who is this one that can't go to supermarket because of Alshabaab
alshabab is foreign ...(from war torn Somalia) and we've managed to silence them...boko haram comes from ur presidents tribe no?alshabab don't have suicide bombers like niko haram....if bokoharam is not bombing y'all ur busy beheading urselfs for whealth....I saw in a thread a classroom in a part of nigeria became a cattle dip...y'all hate education that much

Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by didymario7(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
welcome boss ...hope you are not coming to develop my country like some fool told me he was developing Mombasa !!

Not at all i am a legit gentle man. Just sent u a PM.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Okpuamu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
alshabab is foreign ...(from war torn Somalia) and we've managed to silence them...boko haram comes from ur presidents tribe no?alshabab don't have suicide bombers like niko haram....if bokoharam is not bombing y'all ur busy beheading urselfs for whealth....I saw in a thread a classroom in a part of nigeria became a cattle dip...y'all hate education that much

Chai. U just summarized Nigeria in a few words. I weak for this my country.

Leave them let them be exposing their stupid selves online.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
I can't believe that I'm replying a Masai cattle rearer.

Why are you crying
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by HERSLEY(f): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
PM me if you really want to tongue
I want oooooo wink cheesy
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Luvdk(f): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2017
alexxo11:
just because one woman said sthng about nigerian men dosent mean that's the scenerio....ur women are also full in Kenya and they hate everything nigeria...all they want to do is to be associated with Kenyans and kenyan men...I can give you a lot of examples on twitter but let me respect privacy...there two women in my area they get angry when one calls them
Nigerians...and from what they tell me...Kenya is miles ahead of nigeria so as you call it a zoo most see it as paradise...
gringrin continue dreaming
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Arabiandude: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Luvdk:
When we finally leave that zoo of a country
The world will notice the tribe that made that zoo so popular

All hail the gr8 Biafrans

Serious warning to the Kenyan ladies, leave my brothers alone sad

She also fail to say how beautiful Biafran men..
Who did this to you?

This is pure wickedness.

I won't be surprise if you reside in lagos or kano but come online and be shouting biafra
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I can't believe that I'm replying a Masai cattle rearer.

Why are you crying
crying is relative you know.....they could be tears of joy... tongue tongue
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Luvdk:
gringrin continue dreaming
come to kenya and see ur women disowning nigeria like a bad habit....i have nothing to gain when i lie especially since its not adding zeros in my account
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2017
alexxo11:
crying is relative you know.....they could be tears of joy... tongue tongue
Can't waste my time on a lily livered Kenyan boy today.

Goodbye
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
wtfcoded:

Are u sure about that?
trust me when it comes to innovation we kenyans represent blacks....i dont think even black americans got anything on us....just take a trip to kenya and you will use technology even when you dont want to....not to say there arent any bright people in nigeria and the rest of mama africa,but we just on top....thats why our internet is the fastest in africa and faster than Americas...if you understand technology you will know this things just dont come by default.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by alexxo11(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Can't waste my time on a lily livered Kenyan boy today.

Goodbye
there you go again with insults ...is that the only way yall win arguments? you could have just saied goodbye it could have been enough...the rest just show how education is lacking in ur system...goodbye!!!
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
googlepikins:
who ever tied your entire family brain on a coconut tree must bring it down one day.
and who ever use yur family destiny to play goalgoal dat ticket must cut
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Luvdk(f): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
alexxo11:
come to kenya and see ur women disowning nigeria like a bad habit....i have nothing to gain when i lie especially since its not adding zeros in my account
sad
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Not only Kenyan, women of all nationalities.
Re: Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
dat girl yash fit make ojukwu come back frm hellllllll fire
Don't speak ill of the dead undecided

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral