Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? (1630 Views)

Don't You Worth More Than What You Are Into Now ? / Sex Worker (prostitute) In Silicon Valley Earn Up To $4,500 Per Hour / How To Legally Get N1,000 Per Hour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by consultmartins(m): 4:02am On Feb 05, 2010
There is an age long adage that says "time is money." So i am asking "How much do you think you are worth per hour?

1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 05, 2010
I am like wine. The older, the better, the dearer.
Re: How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by consultmartins(m): 4:15am On Feb 05, 2010
That doesn't tell how much you are worth per hour.

Re: How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by shilling(f): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2010
In varsity: $8.25/hr, but I know I'm worth more than that.

Why u asking?
Re: How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by consultmartins(m): 5:45am On Feb 05, 2010
I am asking because time is money. If you know your worth per hour, you will manage your time more better. You will live with the consciousness that for every hour you lose, you have lost money. That's it. It helps us become more time conscious.
Cheers.

Re: How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by shilling(f): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2010
That's true.
Re: How Much Are You Worth Per Hour? by consultmartins(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2010
That remind me of two quotes from two of my mentors;

"The poor and middle class invest in money, the rich invest in time." - Robert Kiyosaki

"Time is your greatest asset." - Warren Buffet

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria's Best Online Classified Ads Site? / Ladies...5 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Wear A G-string (must Read) / Throwback Pictures Of The University Of Ibadan (the Premier University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.