Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

We Are Back!!! Wowtips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Are Back!!! Wowtips (970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Easylife338: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Asia Trophy
13:00

Liverpool vs Crystal palace

Liverpool will play thier second friendly match but in a more serious encounter against Crystal Palace and will try to win this but one thing their fans will be weary of is their defense and they have to start thinking of the one striker they once had
who always score whenever they come close to an important fixture like this in the name of Christian Benteke. Coach Frank de Boer will want to continue to bring out the best in his players as they started up with a 3:1 victory against Maidstone. Record signing, Loftus Cheek will be part of the team today along side Cabaye, Puncheon, Wilfred Zaha. This players are very much capable of scoring goals. Because Juergen Klopp is still in search of a brave defender, having concentrated in Virgil Vandirk and a weaker transfer as the Liverpool fans may call it when he was only able to bring in Mohammed Salah and portugese goal keeper.
Naby Keita's transfer fee has been rejected for the second time today and more bad news for Liverpool as Nathaniel Clyne will miss out due to Muscle strain injury why Morena will switch sides with captain James Milner in the absence of Jordan Henderson. I think it's going to be three or more goals as both will share it among themselves but not in favor of the Reds but the Eagles.

PICK: X2(Away win or draw)

See more predictions and analysis on my signature or type wowtips3dotblogspotdotcom
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by uppa(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Welcome back, why does your email update delays.....i get late update on my mail.....the mail comes in wen the games are already played
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by ghanaman5050: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Please guys , don't buy or join VIP . This guy will send you 10 games and ask you to pick from the game. Don't waste your money to bookies .
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Easylife338: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
CSKA Moscow vs Lokomotiv Moscow

The last encounter between this two teams saw the host with a convincing victory and the start of the season shows that they have no share of losing today. They both won their last game in the first fixture playing away but more of the hosts players were able to score and their latest pattern shows the unity a team would need to compete for the top spot.
No injury sustained and more vigor will see the home play with confidence keeping in mind that they won in front of their fans last season. My money should be on the home side taking a victory today.

PICK: HOME WIN

More tip? check my signature.
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by ghanaman5050: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2017
I,m begging you guys don,t join this guy VIP . This guy waste my money and time .
Easylife338:
CSKA Moscow vs Lokomotiv Moscow

The last encounter between this two teams saw the host with a convincing victory and the start of the season shows that they have no share of losing today. They both won their last game in the first fixture playing away but more of the hosts players were able to score and their latest pattern shows the unity a team would need to compete for the top spot.
No injury sustained and more vigor will see the home play with confidence keeping in mind that they won in front of their fans last season. My money should be on the home side taking a victory today.

PICK: HOME WIN

More tip? check my signature.
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Easylife338: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
ghanaman5050:
Please guys , don't buy or join VIP . This guy will send you 10 games and ask you to pick from the game. Don't waste your money to bookies .

Hey! Prove to me that I sent such to you. This was the last game I sent to my subscriber before telling them we will resume officially on the 30th of July. Screen shot below.

Just be calm, no one will force you but once the season resumes, you will see quality performance.

Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Easylife338: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2017
uppa:
Welcome back, why does your email update delays.....i get late update on my mail.....the mail comes in wen the games are already played

I don't really have any answer to that maybe it's your browser.
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Boc007(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
ghanaman5050:

You are wrong. I am one of his subscribers. What you typed here was done only once and after sending me a winning ticket he said we would resume by 30th of July because there were few games to pick from. Something like that. I have been following this guy and he is simple and easy. All this guys can lie for Africa. Lol. There are free games on his site whatever even if you are not bent on subscribing. I'm just waiting for the season to kick off let's see if I will continue to subscribe with him or not.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Easylife338: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
What do you think about Tottenham, well they did as we predicted. Check Manchester vs Real Madrid, HJK and others on my signature
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Boc007(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
. grinNice but I don't think Madrid will beatl my people. Mourinho has good records against them. Zidane no know him mate? Manchester the United can never allow small Madrid without Ororo to beat them
Re: We Are Back!!! Wowtips by Easylife338: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Boc007:
. grinNice but I don't think Madrid will beatl my people. Mourinho has good records against them. Zidane no know him mate? Manchester the United can never allow small Madrid without Ororo to beat them

Lol. Rule number one: never be selfcentered when predicting.

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Premierleague / Neymar Signs Five-year Contract With PSG, May Make Debut This Weekend / See What Neymar's Weekly Salary Can Buy In Nigeria And In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.