Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents (14545 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by robosky02(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray and hope saraki replaces buhari , he seems to be more clever than osibanjo
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by kokan: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray and hope saraki replaces buhari , he seems to be more clever than osibanjo

You did not get your this right
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by samolistic80(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
DONT BE SUPRISE IF OVERNIGHT SARAKI IS DECLARE THE NEW PRESIDENT
OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
They all probably require hearing aids.......
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Shegetine: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
If Sarki becomes the president everything will be done thru betrayal and backdoor
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by onyokometer: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
My man,i dey wait for you to become president......very soon

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by sanusijoyjoy: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
still praying for some1 dats been in the game b4 you were born to kwantinue .. you need prayer 1st
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by davidodiba(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Who are you? Please, just be quieeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! !!!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Rapture4real(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Azola:
it means what?

It means he is a third class citizen. Third class citizens meet with former presidents,4th man Speaker meets with former vice presidents while the 1st man,our President and 2nd man our vice president meet with the current/incumbent Presidents and Vice Presidents of another country respectively. Hope it's clear.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by ElSherriff: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
More sinister you mean?
CROWNWEALTH019:
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by yinkslinks(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Are we sure buhari is okay?
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by YelloweWest: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
President Mogea, his daughter was my classmate and good friend in Gaborone. Humble folks...

He was such a great VP back then and later became president.

Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders sorry to say.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Oluwasegun664(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
marquay:
i'm tired of nigerian news

No b only u. I just pray make person comot for this country, person life go change
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by brown3: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

When a youth who is able to read and write, surf the internet, create an account on nairaland and contribute to discussions relating to politics writes this, then i know Nigeria is far from achieving a lot.....

But by God's grace we will achieve even more than we expect and the youths will get wiser....

useless afonja youth, u that voted an illiterate as a president.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by rasco2000me: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You support Tinubu (criminal and drug dealer) and I support saraki , what makes you better than me?

Stop quoting me if you wanna say thrash
PLS Don't. BLAME THE IDIOT IF U ARE FROM. ILORIN U WILL. ALSO COMMENT LIKE THIS MUMU,UR BRAIN MUST HV BEEN. COOKED,THIS is not JUST. HAPPENED NOW IT STARTED. DURING LATE. SARAKI HE AS COOKED ALL THERE FOR FATHER
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by Basic123: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You support Tinubu (criminal and drug dealer) and I support saraki , what makes you better than me?

Stop quoting me if you wanna say thrash

Drug created in the figment of imagination of is enemies and the deludeds.

By the way,your hypocritical self,which one you dey support? SARAKI OR PDP....whichever way you are on the pained side!
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by equalgarden(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

When a youth who is able to read and write, surf the internet, create an account on nairaland and contribute to discussions relating to politics writes this, then i know Nigeria is far from achieving a lot.....

But by God's grace we will achieve even more than we expect and the youths will get wiser....

Amen!!! lnsha Jesus!!!
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by TijaniAbu: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

for una Biafra bahh
Tomorrow u will be claiming Biafra or Death... today you will be dieing for Saraki to be the President.

After The Saraki family personalized the entire kwara state government house, and pocketed the millions from the bank..
you are rooting for him.
tomorrow you will be rooting for Dasuki, and Fayose.
Tomorrow you will be protesting that Nigeria is bad and dat u people want to leave.

so who will pay for the debt incured by the Lootocrats you supported into power ?
who ?

Did Kwara State government house miss? Even d data ur using to talk trash, na Saraki bring am come Kwara.
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by TijaniAbu: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rapture4real:

It means he is a third class citizen. Third class citizens meet with former presidents,4th man Speaker meets with former vice presidents while the 1st man,our President and 2nd man our vice president meet with the current/incumbent Presidents and Vice Presidents of another country respectively. Hope it's clear.

Na only fastordeens wey no know say every president wey dey come Nigeria dey go greet Saraki first. Shikena
Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by TijaniAbu: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sadusky:
Oga oo

See height..

Nigeria suppose get minimum height requirement for political office sef, presidency in particular. If say na Osinbajo snap dis pix pesin go think say na footstool.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents by ooshinibos: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
so what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agba Jalingo Granted Bail / Federal Govt Considering Fresh Subsidy For Gencos As Gas Price Hikes By 30% / MKO ABIOLA Was A Selfish And Corrupt Polictician Who Had Selfish Interests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.