Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG (33464 Views)

N800bn Subsidy Debt: Oil Marketers Get First Tranche Of N236bn / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / We Have Received N6.314bn Second Tranche Of Paris Club Refunds : Osun Goverment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by justinceejay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just "Negodu ife dis man n'asu here".

Most times i wonder if this man is really a governor. He doesnt talk or act like one. Which one is "to remember you"??
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Aregbese have finished Osun state!

They never had it this bad under Akande & Oyinlola!

Curse be upon APC!!!

Bleep YOU AREGBESE BABA HALFUSA!!!

Baba I was in Osun sometimes last year...I was weeping in my hear.t..Osun has potentials...but..mehnn..can't figure it out

2 Likes

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by jashar(f): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
To remember you? undecided

Really?
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Bari22: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
good one
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by kunzo: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Election is around the corner hence, there is need for flimsy transparent to cajole the electorate.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by olosk(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Olodo Governor... To remember you
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Realdeals(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
All the fund was basically used to pay civil servants (most of whom are unproductive) who made up less than 10% of the population.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Almost all the earnings of the state is spent on paying salaries yet civil servants constitute less than 10% of the population of the state. What happens to the other citizens?
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by jjjjj2017: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Baba I was in Osun sometimes last year...I was weeping in my hear.t..Osun has potentials...but..mehnn..can't figure it out
you are right, Osun state now looks like something else. I spent some months there in 2005/2006

1 Like

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Donjcco(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
My brother, my sister pls help me to win an AWARD for FUPRE MOST POPULAR STUDENT and BEST SUG EXECUTIVE. (DON J)
http://fupresug17..com/2017/07/fma-17-votings-commences.html?m=1

Voting ends tomorrow morning 20th July 2017
Thank you.. God bless you
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Kobicove(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
"Let me take this opportunity to remember you how we disbursed the first tranche..."

Who wrote and published that rubbish on behalf of the governor? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by meforyou1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
if u use the whole money to pay salaries and allowances, which one will be used to develop the state?
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by safiaapussy: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
To rememer you?

Babalawo governor chai

Even you spelt remember wrong, Babalawo Nairalander grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
this is one of the reasons we want Biafra , so every state will develop on it own Pace... all they care is sharing and looting... lazy Yellowbar demons and their zombie masters from the desert

1 Like

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you are right, Osun state now looks like something else. I spent some months there in 2005/2006

Ni se lo mii jabo loju mi...the same way i felt when i visited Ilishan...I saw rich fertile land..I sxxwear, that land can grow anything...but i saw poor people... poor people around fertile land...what an irony..Ope loju a o le lo so ko.. sugbon, a le ma ta ki ti, otun at'osi... The governor himself isn't, what am i saying...the entire governors in Nigeria, how many are performing... there's word on the street that Gombe and Jigawa are doing excellently sha

2 Likes

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Meel: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
make d guy pay lautech lecturers, make we resume oo
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Aregbese have finished Osun state!

They never had it this bad under Akande & Oyinlola!

Curse be upon APC!!!

Bleep YOU AREGBESE BABA HALFUSA!!!

Lol. Wetin concern hin party and hin personality? Na APC say make him no work?
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by ijobafatty: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
All of u condemning aregbe are oloriburuku
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by anzaku47(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
My deaf governor will never do that.. AL'MAKURA ##
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by almarthins(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekinematics:
Wow, I want to take this opportunity to REMEMBER you too grin

English made in SW grin

That is English made in ogbeni aregbesola
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by olanshi: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017

This is wickedness, so they didnt pay salaries from September, 2016 or I didnt get the chat properly?
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by vroy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
oga remember lautech too oooo
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by bighugelongDCK9: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
i dont get this shit. so is that money meant for salary payment?
ok, what of the real money meant for salary payment? angry
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by MadCow1: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
This tells a story..

All 11 billion was used to pay salary a.k.a chop for mouth. grin

Story of many states in Nigeria.
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
See the youth claiming to be the leader of tomorrow pointing at the grammatical blunder but can't pass a judgement on why a governor will take loan and used it to service a recurrent expenditure. This is only a temporary solution to a long term problem. My question is, how will they pay back

There was truly a country...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by bighugelongDCK9: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
this gvernor english na real legover.
he wan remind us or he wan remember us?
wtf
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by tonguengineer(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Minjim:
Better governor
bros if I don't know anything pls be quiet because it is far better than ahoweing encomium on the least person that deserves it
I want to believe that is intense sarcasm tho
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by cheaperstores: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
To remember you?

Babalawo governor chai
I tire for ogbeni ooooo.chai
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
To remember you?

Babalawo governor chai

The guy just goofed again... Check the pic attached "Let me take this opportunity to remind you FOR how we disbursed the first.....

Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
To remember you?

Babalawo governor chai
Obviously, the person behind his twitter handle is nuts 😁😁
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
tolarr:

The guy just goofed again... Check the pic attached
"Let me take this opportunity to remind you FOR how we disbursed the first.....

FOR how

Chai!
Re: Osun Disburses First Tranche Of Paris Club Refund Released By FG by walexydo: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
aregbesola is saying the truth, disbursement was done in Paris not my own Osun state. Mind you I reside in osogbo and if u think I am lying u can quote me. This guy called aregbesola is an obvious fraudster and self-explanatory scammer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.