Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (36942 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by kingNovak: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Doesn't the way you shamelessly call yourselves animals bother you?
By saying you are in a zoo, and that you are even mistreated and marginalized in the zoo means that you are not just an animal, but a lower animal ( lizards, frogs, chickens)
Nice one bro..

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
frankmoney:
have you ever seen the Saudi Arabians or people from united Aran Emirates wear suit ? They are one of the most buisness conscious people . They always wear their traditional attire

You just proved my point.
Saudi Arabia has some of the lowest native productivity in the world. All the real work is done by expatriates. In any case, if we want to give them a pass, it will be for the weather.
All of corporate Nigeria embraces suits; all of political Nigeria embraces traditional wear. Do you need any other argument ?
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by kingNovak: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So the symbol of kaduna is crocodile, no wonder killings is so much over there. The marine demon in charge of that symbol cries for blood daily.
Kaduna means "Crocodiles".... That's why its called Croc City... Biko been stu_pid has no benefits I nu go?
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by thesuave10(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

All your comments I have seen in many posts indicate your poor upbringing and shallow thinking. You think you know but you do not.
Shalom.

I'm done educating you .as you go and read up on the following
1 difference between standard and popular
2 dress styles of Saudi Arabia Uae India etc
Then tell me if dressing in your cultural style is "jamboree" .

I repeat go and educate yourself
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by kingNovak: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fesirb111:
When is this El-rufai gonna get bwuain undecided
when your mother stops wishing she had aborted you....
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by thesuave10(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You just proved my point.
Saudi Arabia has some of the lowest native productivity in the world. All the real work is done by expatriates. In any case, if we want to give them a pass, it will be for the weather.
All of corporate Nigeria embraces suits. All of political Nigeria embraces traditional wear. Do you need any other argument ?

Don't be a fool. It's just a trend. What of India ,uae and Saudi Arabia. Don't tell me crap about weather. This guy your ignorant o LOL grin. When they visit any country warm or cold it's the same attire. It has nothing to do with weather. It's all about their culture.
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't be a fool. It's just a trend. What of India ,uae and Saudi Arabia. Don't tell me crap about weather. This guy your ignorant o LOL grin. When they visit any country warm or cold it's the same attire. It has nothing to do with weather. It's all about their culture.

You said you are done educating me. Take your stupidity and insults somewhere else. You were not raised right and it is not my duty to raise you
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by thesuave10(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You said you are done educating me. Take your stupidity and insults somewhere else. You were not raised right and it is not my duty to raise you

It's not your duty to raise anyone
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Danie947:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till 2017

NOT OUT DATED
scam scam scam scam scam scam.....can believe I fell for this.
My credit loaded before i could load it

Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by nextstep(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Investors bring machines, money, modern technology, and we're dashing them crocodiles. And I'm sure somebody budgeted 5M for "crocodile catching", like that for glass clearing. Smh angry

At least with Chinese, that crocodile no go waste grin
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by sexaddict08(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
why are they visiting on El Rufai? na only him be governor?
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by sexaddict08(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Doesn't the way you shamelessly call yourselves animals bother you?
By saying you are in a zoo, and that you are even mistreated and marginalized in the zoo means that you are not just an animal, but a lower animal ( lizards, frogs, chickens)

haba...this one too much na...do u people want to scatter this country? if heaven fall, it will fall on everybody's head ooo

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by sexaddict08(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
So the symbol of kaduna is crocodile, no wonder killings is so much over there. The marine demon in charge of that symbol cries for blood daily.

you wont believe that killings is not much in Kaduna
compared to Lagos or Onitsha...
Kaduna is a peaceful place ooo
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by adecz: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Presenting a dead symbol of your city.

You try.
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by kdcroccityboy: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Na we now#the crocodile is the symbol of kaduna state.am a croc city boy.
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by drnoel: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2017
thesuave10:

Now you're running away. Lol. You clearly stated that he should have given him a camel OR something like that. So don't argue like an illiterate, you clearly made a point which like I said was ignorant and irrelevant

But a comment all the said. I beg to differ if u feel my comment was made to incite, I had no such interest. My aim in the matter was to remind us of a fact. Yes kaduna doesn't have crocodiles, or in ur own opinion do u think they do? My son, there was nothing wrong with my saying he could have given them sculptures of camels or headsmen, after all that's whats predominant in kaduna. So why jump into rants of insults about illiteracy? And action u attack with which u too have portrayed with radical abandonment. A case od the kettle calling the pot black.
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by southsouthman: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2017
adem30:

Next time do simple research before coming to public to disgrace yourself. Go and search for where name Kaduna was derived from

Does giving the Chinese Kada suggest that he is giving them the whole state. No vex o na question I ask o.
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by thesuave10(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2017
drnoel:

But a comment all the said. I beg to differ if u feel my comment was made to incite, I had no such interest. My aim in the matter was to remind us of a fact. Yes kaduna doesn't have crocodiles, or in ur own opinion do u think they do? My son, there was nothing wrong with my saying he could have given them sculptures of camels or headsmen, after all that's whats predominant in kaduna. So why jump into rants of insults about illiteracy? And action u attack with which u too have portrayed with radical abandonment. A case od the kettle calling the pot black.

OK. undecided
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by victor8269: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2017
brainpulse:
I will give your whole generations free internet connection. For your information I managed my company where there is internet connection for all staffs bush boy.
Usman, return your younger sister's phone. Òmó alé,. Olòrí nlà, Oju èjá
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by victor8269: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
sexaddict08:

you wont believe that killings is not much in Kaduna compared to Lagos or Onitsha... Kaduna is a peaceful place ooo
Super story!!!
Re: Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna by Fesirb111: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
kingNovak:
when your mother stops wishing she had aborted you....

undecided Empty Vessel.....I wonder y he's saying such, Probably your mum is worthless to you...Product of Senseless XX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike / Security Personnel Bar Gov Ortom From Receiving Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.