Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249584 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Words Of Faith - Saturday, January 20th .

Pastor Chris

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak”; we speak words of faith. Our faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4). We tame and rule the world, and reign over circumstances through our faith proclamations.

As a child of God, you’re not a loser; you’ve already been declared a victor. You’re more than a conqueror. Maintain your victory by speaking faith-filled words. Faith is expressed primarily through your words; you’re not different from your words. The things that happen with you, and to you in life, are the result of your words; the reason you must talk right and vocalize your faith always.

Understand this: Satan can’t stop your success; he’s been defeated. In Luke 10:18-19, Jesus said, “…I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Colossians 2:15 presents a more vivid imagery of the victory of Jesus over Satan and his cohorts of hell: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

Therefore, if the circumstances of your life aren’t in sync with the life of victory and dominion that Christ has obtained for you, it’s your responsibility to effect a change. Don’t cry about it; don’t gripe over it; speak words of faith. Perhaps you’ve been experiencing challenges in your health, speak and effect a change! Jesus said you shall have what you say; therefore, speak the Word. It may be in your job, finances, or family; refuse to accept defeat. Declare victory.

Your blessing is in your mouth. Don’t complain about the predicament; talk to it. Command a change in the Name of Jesus, and it shall be so. Glory to God!

Confession...
I have the overcoming, indestructible, unconquerable life of God, and I walk in this consciousness always. I live perpetually in victory, health, dominion, and righteousness. The Word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth so strong, prevailing over circumstances, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study :

Job 22:28
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Ecclesiastes 8:4
Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:Matthew 13:44-14:1-12, Genesis 46-48

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 10:34-43, Job 11-12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2018
It's Designed Just For You - Sunday, January 21st

Pastor Chris

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Just as there’re bespoke clothes, bags, and shoes, etc., there’re also “bespoke problems,” customized just for you. The challenges you face in life aren’t planned for anybody else, but you. So, make up your mind to be excited for the peculiar challenges that come your way, for they’re yours to overcome.

It’s the reason the Word says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2). You’re destined to prevail. Problems gravitate only towards their solution. So, welcome trouble. Your attitude towards life’s challenges should be that of absolute success and total victory, irrespective of the situation.

The problem you have in your life isn’t the issue, and it’s not how you feel about it that gets God’s attention. What gets His attention is what you do about it. He’s not “troubled” by the severity of the problems you face, because He knows you’re born of Him; you’re more than a conqueror. All He wants you to do is to learn His Word, and get the wisdom of the Kingdom working in your spirit, so that you’ll always respond the right way. When you face every challenge with Kingdom-response, you’ll never lose.

2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” The quality and potential of the troubles that come your way determine the quality of your personality, your promotion, and the place that God has set for you. The smaller your troubles, the smaller your rank will be.

Be inspired by people who have faced tough times and prevailed; not by lily-livered individuals who chickened out in the day of adversity. The Bible says if you give up in the day of adversity, you’re of a poor specimen (Proverbs 24:10 TLB). Confront challenges and win. If you think your challenges are great, happy are you, for that means you’re great; it’s your opportunity to prove the Word. Face that problem head on! Your faith is all that you need. Your faith in the Word will always prevail and put you over.

Prayer...
I thank you, blessed Father, for the power of your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :
2 Corinthians 4:7-9
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8 [We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

1 Corinthians 10:13 AMPC
For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not [a]adjusted and [b]adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear]. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out (the means of escape to [c]a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 14:13-36, Genesis 49-50

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 10:44-11:1-3, Job 13-14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Dominion Over This Present World - Monday, January 22nd

Pastor Chris

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father (Galatians 1:3-4).

As new creations in Christ Jesus, we’re engaged in three different worlds at the same time. The first one is what our theme scripture calls “this present evil world.” Jesus Christ gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from “this present evil world.” It’s a world of evil, because it’s being dominated from another world.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 calls Satan the god of this world; this present evil world. The Greek word is “aion,” meaning this age, this present system. He became the god of this world as a result of Adam’s high treason against God in the Garden of Eden. Adam forfeited his authority over the earth to Satan, because he (Adam) disobeyed God. Sadly, the unregenerate man lives today, under Satan’s dominion and servitude in this world.

Ephesians 6:12 gives us some further insight. It says, “…we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” This shows there’s another world of darkness in this world; it’s called the kingdom of darkness. This present evil world has a spiritual kingdom of darkness that’s dominating it. This kingdom of darkness harbours all the spiritual forces of evil that contend with men in the world.

But thanks be unto God! Colossians 1:13 informs us that God “…hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.” Thus, in Christ Jesus, we’ve been delivered from the powers of this present evil world, and transferred into the kingdom of God’s dear Son. We live in, and operate from that kingdom NOW.

This should help you further understand what Jesus meant when He said, you’re in the world, but not of this world, because we belong to another realm. We’re only in this world to dominate it, and rule over the powers of darkness, in the same way that Jesus dominated the world in the days of His earth walk. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for showing me beautiful realities in your Word. I’m not of this world; I dominate, live above and beyond its systems, economies and economics. I operate by the higher principles of your Kingdom, for greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. Amen.

Further Study :
1 Peter 2:9
But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 15:1-28, Exodus 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 11:4-14, Job 15-16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2018
See That You've Been Glorified - Tuesday, January 23rd

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

When Adam and Eve disobeyed God by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the Bible says, "...the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked..." (Genesis 3:7). Their fall made them "see" that they were naked, and they became ashamed and afraid. "...I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself" (Genesis 3:10). The Lord's response to him was, "...Who told thee that thou wast naked?" (Genesis 3:11).

It matters what you see and how you see. Adam saw his guilt and his shame, but that's not what God wants you to see. Isaiah 33:20 says, "LOOK upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall SEE Jerusalem a quiet habitation...." The Hebrew word for "look" is "cházáh," and it means to look and see from the realm of the spirit; to see the unseen. It was this ability to see from the spirit-realm that Adam and Eve lost, and couldn't see the glory anymore.

Now, our theme scripture says, "...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." The word "behold" is the Greek "idou," which is akin to the Hebrew word, "cházáh." It means to become spiritually aware, to see, and come alive to what you see. God wants you to see, become spiritually aware, that you're clothed with glory. The glory that was lost is now restored and realized in Christ.

That's the meaning of Colossians 1:27. "Christ in you the hope of glory" means glory has been realized; it has come! Jesus said, "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them..." (John 17:22). Therefore, see that you've been glorified! Romans 8:30 declares, "Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also...glorified."

There's no reason to be afraid or run from God; He's taken away all the guilt, reproach and shame from your life and wants you to see that you're now His righteousness in Christ Jesus. See that you've been justified by faith and have peace with God! See that you're a success and a victor forever. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear Father, I love you; I thank you for granting me insight into realities, to see and walk in your glory. My life is the expression of your beauty, excellence, and wisdom, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study :

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Isaiah 60:1-2
[1] Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. [2] For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 15:29- 16:1-12; Exodus 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 11:15-30; Job 17

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Called To Manifest The Glory of God - Wednesday, January 24th

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Christianity is much more than going to Church and joining a group; it’s in fact, the revelation or unveiling of the new man in Christ: who he is; his rights, abilities, and glories in Christ Jesus.

The world has a hard time reckoning with or recognizing us because we’re just like Jesus (1 John 4:17); they didn’t recognize Him. John 1:10 says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.” The world doesn’t know us either because we’re born of Him. We have the same life and nature with Him.

On one occasion, He said to the Jews, “I am from above and you are from beneath.” Letting them know He was not of this world; He was divinity born into the sense realm. He came into the world from the realm of the spirit. Like Him, you’re in the world—this natural world—but not of this world (John 15:19). You were born from above, to rule the world.

Romans 8:19 says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” You were born to reign and manifest the glories of the Kingdom of God in the earth; that’s Christianity: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light” (1 Peter 2:9).

What a life! What a calling! You’re called to walk in, and manifest, the glory of God. The same way Jesus came to the earth to express God and manifest His glory, you’ve been called to display God.

If God says you’ve been chosen to show forth His glory, it means you have the ability to do it. It has pleased the Father that through you, principalities, rulers and powers of darkness will be tamed and know the many sided-wisdom of God (Ephesians 3:10).

Today, you’re the express image of God’s person; the fulfilment of His dream. You’ve been called to display the virtues and perfections of Christ in the earth. Fulfill your calling!

Prayer...
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for giving me a life that’s beyond this world. I’m conscious of who I am, and the greater One that lives in me, to cause your will and righteousness to prevail through me, by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Trust you were blessed by today's Insightful teaching, then you can actually download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody of Realities for easy reference here: http:///2svZm2Q

Further Study :

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Romans 8:29-30
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 16:13-17:1-13, Exodus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 12:1-10, Job 18-19

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2018
Answer the Right Name - Thursday, January 25th

Pastor Chris

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee (Genesis 17:5).

You’d notice, as you study through the Bible, that God changed the names of certain individuals, because their problems were in their names. Jacob, for example, when he was born was named Jacob (deceiver, or swindler). He grew to live up to his name; he deceived his father and his brother; he became a swindler until he encountered God, and his name was changed from Jacob the swindler, to Israel, a prince with God (Genesis 32:28).

How important it is to answer the right name. Your name is your destiny; never forget that. If the name you’re presently called is incongruous with the provisions of the Gospel and God’s perfect will for your life, change it. You can’t be a Christian and answer names that deify Satan or celebrate idolatry. People answer such names, especially in Africa. If you aren’t sure of the meaning of your name, find out; if it’s the wrong one, change it, because your name is a confession.

The New Testament, particularly the epistles, are replete with God’s provisions for the new creation in Christ Jesus, and He’s called us names that are consistent with the life and nature that He’s given us. He expects us to answer those names.

2 Corinthians 5:21, for example, calls us “the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.” You’re not trying to become righteous, that’s who you are by nature; you were born that way at the New Birth. Therefore, stop trying to be good, to be holy or righteous. Answer your name; when you answer your name, you’ll live that way. Declare, “Father, I thank you for you’ve made me righteous and holy. You’ve made me strong, successful, prosperous, and excellent.”

2 Corinthians 5:17 shows yet another name that God calls you: a new creation; a new kind of man. Perhaps you may have been born with a blood condition, but now that you’re born again, answer your new name! You’re a new creature without a past! You’ve put off the old nature with the blood condition and other depravities, and have put on the new man who is created in righteousness and perfection—whole and complete after the image of Christ. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the glorious names you’ve called me, my life is full of glory and perfection. The revelation of your Word has enlightened and positioned me for a life of continual success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Galatians 3:29
And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 17:14-18:1-14, Exodus 8-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 12:11-19, Job 20-21

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Words ot Blessing - Friday, January 26th

Pastor Chris

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

God has already blessed you with every good thing that exists in Christ. Health, prosperity, victory, success, joy, peace, and every blessing you can imagine are already yours. You’ve already been blessed in all things, and with all things. What you need is to know how to get the blessing working in your life.

Numbers 6:22-24 gives us an idea; it says, “And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee.” The children of Israel were already blessed, being the physical earthly seed of Abraham. Why would the priest need to bless them? It’s because the words of blessings must be pronounced on the blessed.

Notice what God did in the book of Genesis: After creating Adam and Eve, the Bible says He blessed them. How? With words! He said, “Be fruitful and multiply…” (Genesis 1:28). The example of Jesus is another case in point. Talking about His disciples, the Bible says, “And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them” (Luke 24:50) . Jesus lifted His hands and invoked blessings on His disciples.

It’s like what Paul said in Romans 1:11: “For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established.” There’s an impartation, a blessing that changes your life forever when the Word is ministered to you. It’s part of the reason we emphasize going to Church. In Church, you receive the Word of blessing that transforms your life. Every time you receive the Word of God, there’s an upliftment; your life is upgraded; the blessings that are already in your spirit are activated and they start working.

Confession...
I’m the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I’m like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Hallelujah!

Further Study :
1 Corinthians 2:12-13
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Philemon 1:6
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Numbers 6:23-26
Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 18:15-35, Exodus 10-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 12:20-25, Job 22-23
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2018
His Word is The Answer - Saturday, January 27th

Pastor Chris

Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions (Psalm 107:17-20).

The Word of God is the power of God. That power produces healing and health for the one who’s sick. If you were in a church service for example, sitting under the ministry or influence of the Word, and you desired healing for your body, you don’t need to wait for any special moment of prayer. There’s healing for you in the Word. The healing begins the instant you open your heart to receive the Word.

Read our theme scripture again; it gives the horrid picture of those who were in trouble. But then, we read something very striking and comforting in the penultimate verse. It says, they “...cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.” How exactly did the Lord save them? He sent His Word, and healed them! His answer to their pain and distress was His Word! That’s His answer to whatever trouble anyone is facing—His Word!

It makes no difference what the trouble is, if you’d take a hold of God’s Word, there’ll be a change. It works for sickness, disease, and infirmities, as it works for bankruptcy, failure at school, family problems, etc. We didn’t read in our theme scripture that God sent prayer to heal them; so, it wasn’t about prayer.

Maybe you’re going through some difficulties right now in your body; receive the Word of God into your spirit. Declare, “The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in me, and has given life to my physical body. I’m vitalized through and through by the Holy Spirit who lives in me.”

Give attention to God’s Word, and your healing will be as sure as the Word is sure. Proverbs 4:22 (MSG) says, “Those who discover these words live, really live; body and soul, they’re bursting with health.”

Prayer...
Dear Father, I’ve received your Word into my spirit today, and I’m cleansed and vitalized through and through, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Every fibre of my being is inundated with divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :

Proverbs 4:20-22
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

John 15:3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:1-15, Exodus 13-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 13:1-12, Job 24-25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Chosen To Know God’s Word - Sunday, January 28th

Pastor Chris

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 3:15).

After Saul’s encounter with the Lord on his way to Damascus, God sent Ananias, a devout man according to the law, to him, with these words: “…The God of our fathers HATH CHOSEN THEE, THAT THOU SHOULDEST KNOW HIS WILL, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth” (Acts 22:14). Saul, who later became the apostle Paul, isn’t on the scene today, but you are; so, this is the Word of the Lord to you, because Jesus said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matthew 24:35).

More so, God is the Father of spirits; He addresses the human spirit, which is eternal. When God speaks, you ought to know whether He’s revealing principles or He’s saying something that only a particular person can act upon. The Lord wanted Saul to know he was chosen to know His will—the Word.

Do you realize that you’ve been chosen also to know the will of God? This isn’t about being chosen to handle a particular assignment or responsibility. This is God choosing you to unveil His Word to your spirit. For example, it was God-ordained that you’d be studying this devotional today. If God never chose you to receive the blessed words, these spiritual revelations, you’ll never receive them.

God chose you through the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit that He may unveil truths to your spirit: “Who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit... ” (1 Peter 1:2 NIV). He foreknew you and separated you unto Himself to know His will; it’s the reason you can never walk in confusion. It’s the reason you can know God in your spirit. He’s flooded your spirit with light; the light of His Word, that you may know and walk in His perfect will.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for choosing me to know your will. I’m rooted and grounded in your Word, producing fruits of righteousness, for your glory. There’s no cause for stumbling in my path, because your Word lightens my way, and in my path, there’s no darkness, but life, peace and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

2 Timothy 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Luke 8:10
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:16-20:1-16, Exodus 15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 13:13-25, Job 26-27

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Predestined for Glory And Excellence - Monday, January 29th

Pastor Chris

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (Romans 8:29-30).

God lives in eternity and therefore knows the future. What we call future isn’t future to Him, but history. He already knows everything about tomorrow, and can help you fix any mistake you’d have made, if you’d ask Him. Your tomorrow isn’t a surprise to Him, because He’s the eternal God: “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God” (Psalm 90:2).

The Bible says He foreknew, and predestined you to be conformed to the likeness of His Son, Jesus. He prearranged your life for glory and excellence. Consider what He said to Jeremiah: “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations” (Jeremiah 1:5). This isn’t just for Jeremiah; God knew you were coming and planned beforehand for you to journey in preordained pathways.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. Predestination is at work in you. God made very specific plans for your life, and as you fellowship with Him through the Word and the Holy Ghost, He’ll guide you in the path of your destiny in Him.

1 Peter 2:9 lets us know that you’ve been called, predestined to a life of glory and excellence; not to sickness, weakness, poverty and defeat. Yours is the transcendent life in Christ. You’re not a nobody; your life is for the glory of God. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for ordaining me to a life of glory, grace and favour. I’m walking in preordained pathways; therefore, none of my steps shall slide. I’m triumphant all the way. Thank you for establishing righteousness, me in granting me wisdom to do your will at all times, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Ephesians 1:11-12
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 20:17-34, Exodus 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 13:26-41, Job 28-29

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2018
FELLOWSHIPPING the Word - Tuesday, January 30th

Pastor Chris

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3:5-6).

The Word of God is spirit and life; it’s more than letters: “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life” (2 Corinthians 3:6). Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63). The Word builds, lifts, and transforms us from glory to glory. It’s the reason we emphasize meditating on the Word of God.

God wants you to meditate on the Word, because He knows that as you do, it’ll get into your spirit and become personal to you. It’ll become “rhema” to you, which is God’s specific Word to you, at a specific time, for a specific purpose. As you study or listen to God’s Word, there’s a stirring in your spirit to speak forth words on the basis of what you’re studying or being taught; don’t suppress it. Speak forth. That’s the “rhema-word” you need when it comes to spiritual battles.

When you hear the Word, it’s God talking to you, and He always wants you to respond. That’s how to fellowship the Word. Fellowshipping with the Word has to do with your response to the Word. Some Christians don’t realize they have to respond to the Word; they study the Word of God as though they’re reading a newspaper or a story book; no! You must fellowship the Word. That’s where the glory is!

Until you fellowship God’s Word, the Word will be a “stranger” to you. Who is the Word? The Bible says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made” (John 1:1-3). The Word is a person; notice the pronoun “Him” in the verse above; His Name is Jesus! He’s the incarnate Word; the Word tabernacled in human flesh.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me your Word to live by. Your Word is the light that guides me, and illuminates my path; I’ll never walk in darkness. As I study the Word and respond to the Word, it produces results in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :
Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Hebrews 13:5-6
[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 21:1-32, Exodus 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 13:42-52, Job 30-31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Praying in His Name - Wednesday, January 31st

Pastor Chris

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full (John 16:23-24).

Jesus never said we should call on the saints who have gone to heaven to pray for us, like some Christians do today. Even Jesus said He wouldn’t have to pray for you, because the Father Himself loves you. Thus, the idea that Jesus is beside the Father, begging Him on our behalf, as some Christians wrongly assume, is unscriptural. Read His words: “At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you…” (John 16:26-27).

As read in our opening scripture, He taught us how to pray, which is in His Name, and not through His Name. There’s a difference between the two. To pray through His Name is to make Him a medium. To pray in His Name is to exercise the power of attorney He’s given us. The next time you hear someone pray and conclude with, “...through Jesus Christ, our Lord,” let the person know he hasn’t prayed yet, because that prayer isn’t going to be answered.

You might say, “But I’ve been praying that way and getting results”; that’s because you’re still a spiritual babe, and God is waiting for you to grow up. The Bible says, “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent” (Acts 17:30). If you don’t think this means much, try to cast out devils by saying, “Through Jesus Christ, I command you to come out”; it’ll not work, because that’s not what the Word says.

Jesus said in Mark 16:17, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils”; He didn’t say, “through my Name.” To pray in His Name is to assume His authority, His glory and His person. When you ask the Father anything or make a demand in the Name of Jesus, it’s as though Jesus Himself were asking. We live in His Name. Hallelujah!

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for the legal right to pray in the Name of Jesus and receive answers. Even now, I declare that my day is blessed, fruitful and productive, in the Name of the Lord, Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 2:5-11
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 21:33-22:1-14, Exodus 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 14:1-7, Job 32-33
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Chosen to be Blameless - Thursday, February 1st

Pastor Chris

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4).

The blessings of the new man in Christ are just so profound. They’re transcendent, to say the least. One of these blessings is that you’re chosen in Christ to be blameless. Society may blame you; your parents, spouse, or even your children may blame you. Your neighbours, friends and co-workers may blame you when something goes wrong. But there’s one who never lays blame on you—your heavenly Father.

Why isn’t He blaming you? It’s because Jesus took responsibility for all our errors, and now, you’re presented to the Father as holy, unblameable, without reproach. Hebrews 3:1 says, “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.” The Word calls us “holy brethren.” Men may look at you as unholy, but God says you’re holy and accepted before Him in love.

This is the reason we can pray to God and expect answers. It’s the reason we can change hopeless situations, because we have a right of hearing in the presence of Almighty God. The Bible tells us something so insightful in 2 Corinthians 5:19. It says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them….” Think about that: If because of Jesus, the sinner isn’t being held accountable for his sins, what about you who are now in Christ? (See Romans 5:10).

Now, read Colossians 1:21-22 and shout for joy! It says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” Notice the reason for the reconciliation: to present you holy, blameless, and unreproveable before God.

It doesn’t matter how much Satan accuses you or how others may blame you, God has chosen you to be holy and without blame before Him in love. Strengthen yourself with this thought today.

Prayer...
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your love and grace and for your righteousness at work in me. Thank you for choosing me to be holy and without blame before you in love. I walk in wisdom today, fulfilling your good pleasure and producing works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :
Romans 8:1-2
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Colossians 1:21-22 AMPC
And although you at one time were estranged and alienated from Him and were of hostile attitude of mind in your wicked activities, 22 Yet now has [Christ, the Messiah] reconciled [you to God] in the body of His flesh through death, in order to present you holy and faultless and irreproachable in His [the Father’s] presence.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 22:15-46, Exodus 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 14:8-18, Job 34-35
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2018
The Promise Of Eternal Life Fulfilled - Friday, February 2nd

Pastor Chris

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour (Titus 1:2-3).

Some Christians refer to eternal life as though it’s still a promise from God; something to be experienced in the sweet-by-and-by. Yes, it was a promise before the world began, but it has now been fulfilled. God’s plan was to make eternal life available to men through the preaching of the Gospel. When you hear the Gospel, you’re given the opportunity to believe, and receive eternal life into your spirit.

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” If you believe in Jesus, you have eternal life. Jesus said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” John tells us in his epistle, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:11-12).

Did you notice that it doesn’t say, “God shall give to us eternal life”? Rather, it says, “God hath (past tense) given to us eternal life.” Eternal life is the present-hour possession of the one who has Jesus: “…this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life.” You have eternal life NOW. What’s eternal life?

For many, it means the life that goes on and on forever; but that’s only a part of it. Eternal life is the superior life of God; the God-life. It’s the essence of divinity. It’s translated from the Greek word “Zoë.” This life in you makes you superior to Satan, impregnable to sickness and disease; you become secure and unfailing. It’s the supernatural life; it’s the life and nature of God, and it supplanted your human life when you were born again. Glory to God!

Prayer...
Blessed Father, I thank you for eternal life is in my spirit. I’m not ordinary; divinity is at work in me. The divine life surges through my being! As the Father has life in Himself, so do I, because I’m an associate of the God-kind; as Jesus is, so am I. Blessed be God!

Further Study :
John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23, Exodus 24-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 14:19-28, Job 36-37
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
The Blessing Of Hearing God - Sunday, February 4th

Pastor Chris

Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee (1 Kings 3:12).

Our God is awesome. He’s so great and mighty. His Word is everlasting, and ever-sure, producing in you, and for you, whatever message it carries. When He speaks, whatever He says becomes. This is why it’s such a blessing to hear God; to receive His Word. What He says is, is. His Word to you at any time in your life, regarding any situation, is all you need.

For example, the Bible says, the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night and gave Solomon a blank cheque. He asked him, “What do you want?” Solomon asked for wisdom and understanding (1 Kings 3:8-9). Now, God didn’t send an angel from heaven to open Solomon’s brain and deposit wisdom inside. He didn’t give Solomon something to eat or drink, so he may become wise. All He said was, “Solomon, you have it!”

That’s what we read in our opening verse. The moment God spoke those words, Solomon became what God said. O, the blessedness of hearing God! He did the same with Abraham, who at the time was still called “Abram.” God said, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5).

Abraham had no children, because his wife was barren, but God said, “I have made you a father of many nations.” God didn’t say, “I will make you a father of many nations;” no. He said, “Your name is now Abraham, because I have made you a father of many.” When did God make him the father of many nations? It happened the instant He spoke His Word to him and changed his name!

Read Romans 4:19-20: when he began to confess what God said about him, Sarah, his wife, received strength to conceive (Hebrews 11:11). That’s how it works: when God says it, you become it, the moment you respond by affirming the same thing.

Confession...
I’m born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word. I’m unconquerable and indestructible because the Word of God is my life. I’m strengthened with all might in my inner man and therefore can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Hallelujah!

Trust you were blessed by today's insightful teaching, then you can actually download your complete PDF copy for easy reference in any language of your choice including Teevo here: http:///2svZm2Q

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Isaiah 55:10-11
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 24:36-51, Exodus 28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 15:12-21, Job 40-41

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Christ Jesus—The Living Bread - Tuesday, February 6th

Pastor Chris

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).

In John 6:32-33, in response to the Jews, Jesus said, “…Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.” Then in the forty-ninth verse, He buttressed this point: “Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.” Here, He was talking about Himself—the Living Bread.

The Word of God is the bread which came down from heaven. Jesus explained to His disciples that the bread He was talking about was Himself: “I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world” (John 6:51). Then the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 10:17 reveals that “For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.”

If we’re one bread with Him, it then means we have the same life, because we’re born of the Word (1 Peter 1:23), just as He is the Word made flesh (John 1:14). Colossians 1:18 says, “And he (Christ) is the head of the body, the church….” The head and the body share the same life. If we share His life, then we also share His health, prosperity, strength and glory.

No wonder we’re called associates of the God-kind; that’s what we read in our opening verse. 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are we in this world.” Thus, we must walk as He walked: in glory, righteousness, strength, dominion, and everlasting triumph, for we’re sharers of His life—partakers of that one living bread—the Lord from heaven. Hallelujah!

Confession....
I’m an associate of the God-kind, born of the Word and Spirit of the Lord. I have a divine origin; therefore, I live above this world, and above circumstances. I’m indomitable, reigning in life by Jesus Christ, whose greatness and glory works in me mightily. Hallelujah!

Trust you were blessed by today's insightful teaching, you can actually download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody of Realities, Teevo, Early Reader and kiddies here: http:///2svZm2Q

Further Study:

Luke 22:19
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

1 John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 25:31-46, Exodus 31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 15:32-41, Psalm 1-2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
You Have to Say it to live it - Thursday, February 8th

Pastor Chris

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

The most beautiful natural gift from God to man is the gift of words, the ability to speak and make words. You’re what you say. Your life is the summation of the words that come out of you. Our opening verse emphasises the importance of framing your life aright with your words. The principle is clear: what you say is what you get. Life will produce for you a harvest of what you say—good or bad.

Understand that in this, there’s no middle ground. Someone might say, “Well, I haven’t been saying anything at all; so I believe I’m going to be okay,” no; it doesn’t work that way. You’ll still have a harvest; howbeit, the wrong one. It’s like having a garden and refusing to sow any seed in it; something will definitely grow of its own accord—weeds. Sadly, the lives of some are that way. They don’t realize it’s their responsibility to keep themselves in victory, dominion, and prosperity.

God already did all that’s necessary for you to have and enjoy a transcendent life in Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. It’s your responsibility now to keep things that way, and it’s mainly about your confession. You must affirm that you have a great life, if you’re going to live it! You must acknowledge and confess that you’ve been called to a life of glory and virtue; a life of power, beauty and excellence.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Now you can see that there isn’t anything you don’t have. This ought therefore, to form the basis for your faith declarations.

Never talk lack, sickness, weakness, inability or fear. Rather, keep affirming that you have and walk in divine health. Affirm that the Lord is your strength, your righteousness, your success, and your prosperity. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward.

Confession....
My life is the testimony of God’s grace. The glory of God is revealed in me today, as I walk in the Word and produce results by the Word. I’m full of strength, because Christ is in me; He’s my righteousness, wisdom, success, and prosperity. Blessed be God!

Further Study :

Hebrews 13:5-6
[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Mark 11:22-23
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 26:31-56, Exodus 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 16:11-18, Psalm 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2018
See From within - Saturday, February 10th

Pastor Chris

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

Before the physical manifestation of the glory, success, victory, prosperity, and progress that you desire in life, you must see it first within you. Once you can see it from within, then it’s yours. It’s called “seeing the unseen.” You can never have it on the outside if you didn’t first have it within.

That’s where some have missed it. They want to see first with their physical eyes before calling it real; that’s not faith. Faith is calling real that which the physical senses can’t perceive.

For example, God said to Abraham, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee…” (Genesis 17:5-6). Abraham first had to see himself as the father of many nations. At the time God spoke to him, he was ninety-nine years old, and Sarah his wife, apart from reaching menopause was barren.

Nevertheless, the Bible says, “He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (Romans 4:20). The Lord had said to him, “…Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and…So shall thy seed be” (Genesis 15:5). Abraham believed. He saw the picture of his uncountable descendants—numerous as the stars—from within.

When you study the Scriptures, learn to do so with pictures; see with the eyes of your spirit; believe and act accordingly. Don’t wait until you “see” the physical manifestation. For instance, if the Spirit says to you, “You have a new job,” don’t say, “When I receive the letter of employment, then I’ll say I have a job”; no! You have to take possession in the spirit, and with your spirit, first, because it’s more real in the spirit-realm.

Realize that it’s the blessings your spirit take a hold of, and which you affirm with your mouth, that’ll manifest in your life. Therefore, see your victory, prosperity, health, peace, progress, and success from within, and affirm accordingly.

Prayer...
Dear Father, the eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see and apprehend your blessings! I thank you Father for I see my success, wisdom, health, wealth, progress, promotion and victorious life. My faith is alive, prevailing over circumstances and situations, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study :

Psalm 50:2
Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:1-26, Exodus 38-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 16:29-40, Psalm 9-10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2018
See Christ In You - Sunday, February 11th

Pastor Chris

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me…(Galatians 1:15-16).

The Apostle Paul, in our opening text, testified that God was pleased to reveal His Son, Jesus Christ, in him. This isn’t just for the Apostle Paul; it’s the calling of every Christian; being born again, Christ is in you. The Bible says, “…To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

God’s purpose, before the ages began, was to reveal Christ in you. Can you see Christ in you? Can you see that the life of Christ is in you? If Christ is revealed in you, there’ll be no place for any disease in your body. The hope that you’ll live again, the hope that you’ll forever be successful, the hope that your life will be glorious, the hope that there’ll be no failure in your life, is the revelation of Christ in you.

You may have been diagnosed with a terminal disease; don’t despair. If you can see Christ in you, that’ll be the end of that infirmity. The Bible says, “But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness” (Romans 8:10 NIV). It doesn’t matter how large the tumour is, the Christ-life in you will cause it to dematerialize.

The blood of the natural man is the life of his flesh (Leviticus 17:11), but when you’re born again, Christ is your life (Colossians 3:3). Your blood isn’t what’s sustaining your life. Now you can better understand when the Bible says “…as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God” (John 1:12-13).

You’re born of God; you have the Christ-life in you; He’s your strength. Christ in you means progress, success, and excellence in your life; the days of failure and obscurity are gone forever! Blessed be God!

Confession...
Christ is in me! He’s my life and my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. In Him I’m victorious forever; I’m a success; I’m more than a conqueror. Christ is my riddance, my wisdom, my righteousness and justification. Hallelujah!

For easy reference, kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody of Realities February Edition in any Language of your choice including Teevo, Early Reader & Kiddies here: http:///2hcmFLe

Further Study :

Romans 8:1-2
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Colossians 1:25-27
Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; 26 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:27-44, Exodus 40

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 17:1-9, Psalm 11-13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
THE CURATIVE POWER OF GOD’S WORD .*

Tuesday, February 13th .
Pastor Chris

_*My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22).*_

The word translated “health” in our opening text is the Hebrew word “marpe,” which means medicine. So, that verse should actually read, “…For they are life unto those that find them, and health [medicine] to all their flesh.” The Word of God is medicine; it has curative powers. If you’ll meditate on the Word, it’ll destroy every, and any form of disease and infirmity in your body. The Bible says, _*“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”*_ (Psalm 107:20).

God’s Word is the solution to every challenge. Its potency and efficacy are undeniable. The Word has the ability to transform your life, energize you for victory, and programme you for excellence. As you meditate on the Word, a metamorphosis takes place in your life. If you’re facing challenges in your health, don’t despair. Get a hold of God’s Word and there’ll be a change.

When you don’t study or feed on the Word as you should, you starve your spirit, and that’s dangerous. It’s like people who stay without eating physical food for a long time; they become weak and eventually susceptible to sickness and disease; their immunity against germs and viruses rapidly dissipates. But if you’re feeding well, chances are, you’re unlikely to have the same problems.

The Word of God does much more for your spirit than physical food. If you’ll stay in the Word, you’ll always be healthy and sound. If you’d meditate on the Word, it’ll cure that blood condition, get rid of the HIV, heal your bones, heart, and skin, and produce life in you! It’ll cure that wound that has defied treatment. Speak the Word to that infirmity; talk to that cancer; talk to your blood cells; command the diabetes to be healed! Keep yourself in health with the Word.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your Word is healing and health to my body. Your Word is my daily meditation, and as I do, I fortify my soul and body with spiritual food, and against the corrupting influences of this world. I’m born of the incorruptible seed of the Word, and I have overcome the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 107:17-20* Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. 18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. 19 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he saveth them out of their distresses. 20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions. *||*

*||* *Matthew 13:14-15* And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Matthew 28,
Leviticus 4-5

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 17:22-34,
Psalm 17-18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
CHOSEN TO BE HIS WITNESS - Wednesday, February 14th .

Pastor Chris

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen (Matthew 28:19-20).

Did you know that as a child of God, because of you, there’s hope for men in this world? God chose you to be His witness; to tell others about the saving power of the Gospel of Christ, and about His love. The Glorious Gospel of the blessed Lord has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). The Apostle Paul, understanding this, declared, “...necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel” (1 Corinthians 9:16).

Be absolutely convinced that nothing else could be as important as being an effective witness for Christ. This must be your passion and your love—witnessing to others about Jesus. You’re chosen for this. The Bible says, “… it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things” (Luke 24:46-48).

How then could you be quiet? You have to tell somebody else, and you also have to give towards the furtherance of the Gospel. Be a sponsor of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and be proud of it. Give financially for the things of God, and be present in meetings where Kingdom expansion is discussed.

In your sphere of contact—be it a hospital, prison, school, village, wherever—preach the Gospel. Tell the untold and reach the unreached, because this Gospel is real and it’s true; it’s the power of God unto salvation to those who believe. The Apostle Paul writes in 2 Corinthians 5:13-15, “For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.”

Be compelled by your love for Christ to preach the Gospel. Intercede for the lost whenever you have the opportunity to do so, because you’re God’s witness on earth.

PRAYER...
The burden of responsibility is on me to preach the Gospel of Christ. I’m sensitive to the leading of the Spirit to minister the Gospel to the weary and bring healing and health to the sick, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 16:15-18
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Mark 1:1-20, Leviticus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 18:1-11, Psalm 19-20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
HE’S YOUR PORTION.

And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Thou shalt have no inheritance in their land, neither shalt thou have any part among them: I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel (Numbers 18:20).

We understand from the Scriptures that God apportioned inheritance to the different tribes of Israel except the Levites. To the Levites He said, “I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.” In other words, “I’m your portion! I’m everything you need!” This is wonderful! How rich can you get when the Lord is your portion?

Psalm 24:1 says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” If this is true, and it is, then it follows that the earth and everything in it belongs to you because the Lord is your portion. No wonder, the Bible says all things are yours! Now, you can understand when I say I don’t ask God for anything; all my prayers are for other people. I have nothing to ask God for, because I have Christ, and Christ is everything.

When this truth dawns on you, the struggles would be over; it’ll change your mentality and your testimonies would be different. The Psalmist knew the Lord to be his portion and so declared, “The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot” (Psalms 16:5).

Then in Psalm 27:1, the psalmist testified, “… the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1). He didn’t say, “Strengthen me, oh Lord”; rather, he declared, “The Lord is the strength of my life!” You don’t ask for strength when you know the Lord is your portion; He’s your strength, and you testify accordingly.

Being born again, you’ve been made a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light (Colossians 1:12). You’ve been brought into a large place (Psalm 18:19); a place of wealth, health and prosperity. Get to know and enjoy all that belongs to you in Christ by studying and meditating on the Word. Walking in the light of this and other truths in the Word will launch you into a life of endless possibilities, glory, excellence and superabundance.

PRAYER
Thank you Father for being the portion of my inheritance; I boldly declare that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. I live and walk in wealth, health and prosperity even as goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

(CLICK TO GET A SPECIAL � http:///2dZqtLQ )

FURTHER STUDY:
Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward.

Psalm 16:5 The LORD [is] the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

Psalm 119:57 [Thou art] my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 1:21-45, Leviticus 8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 18:12-23, Psalm 21-22
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
HE BRINGS YOU INTO YOUR INHERITANCE. - Sunday February 18

Pastor Chris

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

In Exodus 23:23, God promised to give the children of Israel the lands belonging to the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites. The inhabitants of these lands were giants, armed and trained in war. They obviously were physically stronger and more intimidating than the Israelites. Their cities were fortified. How will Israel take possession of the lands and make God’s promise a reality? It was going to be by the Holy Ghost.

God had said to them, “For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off” (Exodus 23:23). Notice He didn’t say His angel shall bring them into the land, but that He’d bring them to the enemies: the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites. He was going to cause the Israelites to collide with their enemies.

Never be afraid when you have to collide with opposing forces; they’re bread for you. God always causes you to collide with them when He wants to give you what they’ve occupied so long that doesn’t belong to them. The reason is simple: you’re the seed of Abraham. The Holy Spirit came to live in us for a purpose, to make us champions, and to bring us into our inheritance. Until you know Him, you’ll not walk in your inheritance! You’d live an ordinary life.

However, when you know the Holy Spirit, you become an active participant in the divine nature; you play your part in the divine experience! Nothing and no one is able to cheat you out of God’s best! You’re confident in the word! You know, and live in your divine inheritance. 1 Corinthians 2:12 says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”

The Holy Ghost knows the things that are freely given to us of God. You don’t have to struggle for them. He shows you those things; He brings them to your knowledge, and your understanding, so you can speak them, because with your mouth, you bring them into the material world from the realm of the Spirit. Your affirmation of the Word makes it real in your life.

Prayer...
Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge your presence in my life. You’re the Shepherd of my soul; the One who guides me in the perfect will of God. Thank you for bringing me into my glorious inheritance in Christ Jesus. By you, I possess and enjoy my inheritance today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 Corinthians 2:12-13
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:Mark 3:13-35, Leviticus 13-14
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 19:21-29, Psalm 27-28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2018
FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT - Monday, February 19

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

God always has a purpose for what He does; He doesn’t just do things. For example, He didn’t just bring you out of darkness, He also transferred you into His marvellous light. Always, He brings you out, to bring you in. Colossians 1:13 says, “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.”

Did you notice He didn’t just deliver you from the power of darkness? That alone would have been wonderful, but He went a step further to catapult you to the Kingdom of His love-son. Thus, our opening scripture above reveals your present location: God’s marvellous light; His awe-inspiring light! That’s your domicile; therefore, no darkness in your life.

It brings to mind the words of Jesus in John 8:12. He said, “…he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” We’re the children of Light, dwelling in the Light, and the Lord is the father of lights (James 1:17).

Darkness represents sin, death, evil and all the negativities associated with Satan. You’ve been brought out of all that, including sickness, disease, depression, poverty, frustrations, etc., into the gracious and glorious life in Christ; the liberty of the sons of God. 2 Corinthians 4:6 says, “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts….”

We see by Him; He’s our light. Speaking prophetically, the psalmist, in Psalm 36:9 says, “For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.” You dwell in God’s light, in His Kingdom of light, where you reign over darkness, manifesting the virtues and excellence of Almighty God.

Prayer...
My life is for the glory of God. I’ve been divinely commissioned to display the virtues and perfections of divinity. I manifest the power and excellence of Christ to everyone in my world. Thank you blessed Lord, for bringing me out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, where I reign and rule in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further study:
Colossians 1:12-13
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Isaiah 60:1-3
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:Mark 4:1-20, Leviticus 15
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 19:30-41, Psalm 29-30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
True Confession - Wednesday, February 21

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).

When the Bible talks about confession, many only relate to it in terms of confession of sins, but confession is much more than that. Confession means to speak the same thing with God in consent; it derives from the Greek word “homologia”; it’s a principle in the Kingdom of God that begins with your salvation as a child of God.

You couldn’t have been saved without confession; not the confession of your sins, but the affirmation of the Lordship of Jesus over your life. Romans 10:9-10 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” This is the true confession that catapults you into salvation.

The only time you confess something you did wrong is after you’ve become a Christian and have received eternal life. When you do something wrong, you talk to the Lord about it and you’re cleansed. Even though you talk to God, you don’t really confess your sins, because He didn’t tell us to confess our sins to Him; He knows already. You only confess or acknowledge your faults to your brothers and/or sisters whom you’ve offended. That’s what we read in our opening verse.

Someone might ask, “How about 1 John 1:9 that says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness?” For some people, they believe this means we’re always sinning; we’re in a perpetual state of sin and confession; but that’s not true; it means, if we acknowledge our sins, He blots them out. 1 John 2:1 says, “…if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.” Notice it doesn’t say, “When any man sin,” but “If any man sin,” letting you know that sin isn’t perpetual.

Moreover, the Bible says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you…” (Romans 6:14). Hallelujah.

Prayer...
Thank you blessed Father for my salvation in Christ, and for the remission and total blotting away of my sins. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, living and manifesting the rightness of God in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Romans 3:24-26
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

1 John 4:14-15
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 5:1-20, Leviticus 19-21
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 20:13-24, Psalm 33-34
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
YIELD TO THE SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION-Friday, February 23

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Romans 8:14).

The human mind, at its very best, is limited and as a result can’t be a sure guide for the Christian. Due to the limitation of human understanding, we’re unable to tell those things that are good for us, or make the right choices until we look into the Word and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us.

Jesus said, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13). Yielding to the Spirit for guidance and direction will make all the difference in your life: your path will be forever flooded with light. You’ll be able to discern and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. Your life will be void of struggles as you journey on the clear path of progress, victory and success, because you have the light of life.

Jesus said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life...” (John 8:12). In His light, we see light, and His Word is light. Psalm 119:130 AMPC says, “The entrance {and} unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple.” God’s Word has the ability to bring illumination to your spirit and give you insight into reality. This is why you must allow the Word to dwell in you richly.

The Word and the Spirit are one; when you open your heart to the Word and to the Holy Spirit, the storms of life will never be able to obscure your vision. How far do you want to go in life? How successful do you want to be? The Lord can take you much farther than you could ever imagine. He’s more passionate for your success than you can imagine, and it’s His delight to help you become a success.

Invite Him to help, lead, and guide you in the choices you make and in the decisions you take. He said in Isaiah 1:19, “If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!” (TLB). This is His desire. Trust Him, and He’ll make you a wonder to your generation.

Prayer.
Blessed Holy Spirit, how lovely you are to me! You’re so great and I acknowledge you as my Lord, Teacher, Helper and Guide! Thank you for guiding me into all truth, teaching me to make the right choices and decisions that are consistent with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Furthe Study:
John 14:16-18
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:Mark 6:1-29, Leviticus 24
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 21:1-9, Psalm 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
KEEP LOOKING…

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:25).

The Word of God is a mirror. The Bible says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2 Corinthians 3:18). When we look into the mirror of God, we see ourselves. We see the glory of God. The natural mirror portrays earthly reflections, but God’s mirror, His Word, is the perfect mirror that shows you who you are and exactly how God sees you.

The more you look into the mirror of God, the more you’re changed to become what you see. So, keep looking, because as you look, you’re metamorphosed; your life becomes increasingly excellent. But if you take your eyes away, you’d live a confused life because you’re looking at the wrong thing. Our opening verse says, “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” If you’re a doer of the Word, when you look into God’s mirror, you don’t forget who you are. The one who doesn’t do the Word has an identity crisis.

No matter the challenges you face and the troubles that may come your way, stick to the Word. Always remember what the Word says about you: you’re more than a conqueror; greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. Maintain this consciousness.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word transforms me from glory to glory, and instills in me the mindset of the just. I’m a doer of the Word, and not a hearer only. Therefore, I’m blessed evermore, living transcendently over and above sickness, disease, Satan and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 19:7
The law of the LORD [is] perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD [is] sure, making wise the simple.

2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC
And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:Mark 8:27-38, 9:1-13, Numbers 5-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 22:11-30, Psalm 46-49
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Desire Spiritual Growth - Thursday, March 1

Pastor Chris

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ (Ephesians 4:14-15).

Some people have been Christians for many years, but they haven’t grown spiritually. Some aren’t even aware of the reality and necessity of spiritual growth. The Bible says, “Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby” (1 Peter 2:1-2). This is God’s desire for you; He wants you to grow in fellowship with Him and in the things of the Spirit.

The latter part of our opening text says, “But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ.” This is God’s purpose for you; He doesn’t want you tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine. He wants you stable, mature, and established in the faith.

Spiritual growth is like the growth of a newborn baby that has to go through several stages before coming to adulthood. It’s exciting to see the baby take its first feeble steps, make expressions, and attempt to hold things. It’s even more thrilling when the baby is eventually able to walk and run around, even though at first, with wobbling steps. In all of these phases, growth is progressive, and that’s the reason for the excitement.

It’s the same thing spiritually. When you’re growing spiritually, you’d notice you’re able to take charge of your life; you don’t need somebody to deal with the devil for you; you’re able to put him where he belongs by exercising your dominion in Christ! You’ve learnt the Word; you’re in charge and in control of your life. You can tame circumstances. That’s how it should be.

Desire more of God; desire more of His Word, for the Word of God is God. Feeding on the Word is the only means you can grow spiritually, and live the transcendent life in Christ. “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3).

Prayer...
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the working of your Word in my life. My growth in life is evident and consistent, because I’m connected to my source—the Word—in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 Timothy 4:15
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

1 Peter 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 2:1-2 AMPC
So be done with every trace of wickedness (depravity, malignity) and all deceit and insincerity (pretense, hypocrisy) and grudges (envy, jealousy) and slander and evil speaking of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies you should crave (thirst for, earnestly desire) the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto [completed] salvation,

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:Mark 9:14-32, Numbers 7-8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:Acts 23:1-10, Psalm 50-51
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2018
SPIRITUAL AWARENESS - Sunday, March 4th

Pastor Chris

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints (Ephesians 1:17-18).

The word, “know” in our opening text is the Greek “eido.” It means, “To become aware.” God wants you to become aware of the hope of His calling in your life, and the inheritance He’s made available to you in Him.

1 John 5:13 (NIV) says, “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” God wants you to know you have eternal life in your spirit now. When you’re aware of it, you’re going to live and act accordingly. It’s part of growth—learning about the things of God—knowing where you are, and who you are in Him.

Eternal life is the life and nature of God, which you receive at the new birth: “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:11-12). Are you aware that you have eternal life? Has it dawned on you that you’re an associate of the God-kind? You may not feel it in your body that you’ve received the life of God; that’s because eternal life is in your spirit and not your physical body, and your consciousness of it will affect the way you live.

You’re not ordinary; the life in you is incorruptible, making you excellent and full of glory. God wants you to come to the active knowledge of this truth.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for eternal life that’s in my spirit. I live and function with the consciousness that I’m an associate of the God-kind. Nothing is impossible to me, for as Christ is, so am I in this world. I’m healthy and strong, strengthened with might by God’s Spirit in my inner man, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
John 17:2-3
"As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

1 Corinthians 2:12
"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:Mark 10:32-52 Numbers 14-15
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:Acts 24:1-9 Psalm 56
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
THE WORD AND YOUR INHERITANCE - Tuesday, March 6th .
Pastor Chris

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, AND TO GIVE YOU AN INHERITANCE AMONG ALL THEM WHICH ARE SANCTIFIED (Acts 20:32).

When the scripture says the Word is able to give you an inheritance, it means the Word is able to deliver the inheritance to you. Imagine that you have an inheritance and you can’t claim it, because you require some evidence; you require an attorney to go in on your behalf to present the right documentation that shows the inheritance is rightfully yours, before it’s given to you. The lawyer didn’t “give” you the inheritance, but he helped you get it. That’s what the Word does for you.

God already gave us the inheritance. The Bible tells us we’re joint heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17). Now, because of Jesus, all things are yours. All of God’s resources belong to you, and through the Word of God, you can know and take possession of your inheritance. The Word informs, directs, and leads you in the blessings of God for your life.

Colossians 1:12 says, "Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.” Study and meditate on the Word every day, for it’s the book of your inheritance. There’s no way of appropriating the blessings of God to your life except by the knowledge of the Word.

Your victory, success and prosperity are in the Word: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success” (Joshua 1:cool.

PRAYER...
Dear Father, I thank you that through your Word, reality is unveiled to my spirit, causing me to walk in my inheritance in Christ. Your Word in my mouth prevails over circumstances, and activates your blessings in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 16:6
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant [places]; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

2 Peter 1:3-4
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

1 Corinthians 3:21
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Mark 11:27-12:1-17,
Numbers 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 24:22-27,
Psalm 59-60

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 277
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.