Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? (1280 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
I v been watching events on Wed PMB's health as they unfold but what keep amazing me is the information coming out from our Yoruba brothers about PMB's health.They seem to be the ones that know his health condition than any other Nigerian even better than his wife and children.You get to know about PMB's conditions when they speak and when he is likely to come back.Is it because the VP is their own or that they v more ppl in UK monitoring PMB or that they r part of his medical team?Pls I need yo know.From medical point of view should it be like that?How is it supposed to be?And who r the people to tell us about his health since he is our President?
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by samebony1: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Can you please give instances of what they have said about his Health status that helped you to come to this conclusion.[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by mrajims(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
samebony1:
Can you please give instances of what they have said about his Health status that helped you to come to this conclusion.[i][/i]
abi oo. no mind the op
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
samebony1:
Fayose,Akande,Tinubu,Fani kayode,Sahara Reporters etc.All these r Yoruba ppl and one of their media outlet that churn out info on PMB's health.Hope u r OK now with my fact.

3 Likes

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
BUHARItesticles:

Hahaha yes, you prefer mining of ?
Instead of them to give out matured reasons they r typing meaningless issues.I want to know and to know who should be in d right position for that.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
where r the medical doctors and lawyers in this forum?Why r d Yorubas and who should v been the one or group for his health info?I guess answering these questions will guide us on PMB's health matters when he comes in and to put a stop on rumors.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by samebony1: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
reality1010:

Fayose,Akande,Tinubu,Fani kayode,Sahara Reporters etc.All these r Yoruba ppl and one of their media outlet that churn out info on PMB's health.Hope u r OK now with my fact.

Taking your list of names one by one
Fayose- Does not say anything positive about Buhari, whether sick or healthy. He is only criticizing and insulting the President.

Akande plead for understanding and prayers of Nigerian for the Preseident.

Tinubu- just as Akande is always asking Nigerians to pray for the President's quick recovery.

Fani Kayode and Fayose are in the same both, always talking trash about Buhari. They both can't get over PDP defeat in the last General Election.

Sahara Reporters like any other media outlet reports what ever their sources can offer them on an issue that is news worthy, be it the President's health status or any other matter

1 Like

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
samebony1:

Taking your list of names one by one
Fayose- Does not say anything positive about Buhari, whether sick or healthy. He is only criticizing and insulting the President.

Akande plead for understanding and prayers of Nigerian for the Preseident.

Tinubu- just as Akande is always asking Nigerians to pray for the President's quick recovery.

Fani Kayode and Fayose are in the same both, always talking trash about Buhari. They both can't get over PDP defeat in the last General Election.

Sahara Reporters like any other media outlet reports what ever their sources can offer them on an issue that is news worthy, be it the President's health status or any other matter
Tinubu and Akande v once spoken about PMB's health.Recently Chief Tinubu in Nano told Nigerians to expect PMB very soon.Fayose and Chief Kayode r Yorubas,so is Sahara Reporters a Yoruba outlet.So why r the yorubas d ones and who should be in d right position to tell us?

1 Like

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by slivertongue: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
well they are the closest to the C-in-C
fayose told the world that his infos are from APC insiders meaning that they get the infos as party men then pass it to their kinsmen in the opposition to do the 'needful'
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by CltrAltDel: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
[s]
reality1010:
I v been watching events on Wed PMB's health as they unfold but what keep amazing me is the information coming out from our Yoruba brothers about PMB's health.They seem to be the ones that know his health condition than any other Nigerian even better than his wife and children.You get to know about PMB's conditions when they speak and when he is likely to come back.Is it because the VP is their own or that they v more ppl in UK monitoring PMB or that they r part of his medical team?Pls I need yo know.From medical point of view should it be like that?How is it supposed to be?And who r the people to tell us about his health since he is our President?
[/s]
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
slivertongue:
fayose told the world that his infos are from APC insiders meaning that they get the infos as party men then pass it to their kinsmen in the opposition to do the 'needful'
That's bad actually.Wlell if that s d case ,what should be the best way and who should be doing it?
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by SHAKABOOM: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
They used witchcraft on him dats why they know much..
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by waledeji(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Internet has greatly exposed the thinking of eebos, contrary to what they were made us to believe that they are the most intelligent human race on the universe. The kind of posts and threads they keep opening here is so unbelievable.

Igbere TV that has been publishing fake news about Buhari's death is owned by a yoruba man I guess. What about so many death wishes from the lunatic Eebos on this forum, are they coming from yorubas as well?

Honesty I gave up on eebos

Dem no get sense again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by feelgoodInc: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
reality1010:

Tinubu and Akande v once spoken about PMB's health.Recently Chief Tinubu in Nano told Nigerians to expect PMB very soon.Fayose and Chief Kayode r Yorubas,so is Sahara Reporters a Yoruba outlet.So why r the yorubas d ones and who should be in d right position to tell us?

All media outlets in Nigeria are yorubas, that's why they don't believe our own part of the news about Biafra because their Yoruba brothers are hiding the truth from them and deceiving the gullible assuring them that all is well.

if you own the media then you own the Zoo, but the truth is Aboki has BBC Hausa, and they scramble radio biafra in other to control us. but God forbid.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
They used witchcraft on him dats why they know much..
That's bad actually.Wlell if that s d case ,what should be the best way and who should be doing it?
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by feelgoodInc: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Internet has greatly exposed the thinking of eebos, contrary to what they were made us to believe that they are the most intelligent human race on the universe. The kind of posts and threads they keep opening here is so unbelievable.

Igbere TV that has been publishing fake news about Buhari's death is owned by a yoruba man I guess. What about so many death wishes from the lunatic Eebos on this forum, are they coming from yorubas as well?

what is igbere TV.
the official news of Biafra is Radio Biafra. forget all those Yoruba media propaganda a.k.a igbere TV.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by waledeji(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:

what is igbere TV.
the official news of Biafra is Radio Biafra. forget all those Yoruba media propaganda a.k.a igbere TV.
I know you guys can deny anything, you can even deny your mum if she was being disgraced in a market square, you would simply says she is an Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy

The easiest way for you lots to escape from the truth is to lebel anything you don't like as Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:

I know you guys can deny anything, you can even deny your mum if she was being disgraced in a market square, you would simply says she is an Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy

The easiest way for you lots to escape from the truth is to lebel anything you don't like as Afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy
I asked a question and u r busy insulting people.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by reality1010: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:

I asked a question instead of giving an answer u r busy insulting ppl.Who should be in d position of giving info on PMB's health?
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by SHAKABOOM: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
reality1010:

Tinubu ad co used juju on him so dia pupphet will take over.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by feelgoodInc: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:

Wetin be igbere TV
that TV or website is not the official mouthpiece of Biafra, when the federal government moved to jam the frequency of a network it was Biafra radio not igbere TV
Wetin be igbere TV
don't be deceived it might just be a private Afonja running it, because you guys are media moguls
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by felicitywe(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
slivertongue:
But why r they like that?Are they. not meant to protect PMB&work with him?If the Igbos and others worked and protected GEJ why r the Yorubas backstabbing PMB?
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by felicitywe(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Tinubu ad co used juju on him so dia pupphet will take over.
They poisoned PMB thinking he would die instantly.God pass them.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by StOla: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:

I formerly thought they were sensible people, but they have since shown that they are senseless.

1 Like

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by felicitywe(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
StOla:

I formerly thought they were sensible people, but they have since shown that they are senseless.
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by StOla: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
felicitywe:

But why r they like that?Are they. not meant to protect PMB&work with him?If the Igbos and others worked and protected GEJ why r the Yorubas backstabbing PMB?

You have finally revealed the purpose of the thread which was never hidden to the sensible Yorubas.

Why are Igbos ever scheming in the dark and poised for anarchy, only to be miserable about the greatness of the Yorubas, a greatness that seemingly falls on our lap unbidden?

Yorubas are responsible for all the problems of the Igbos without even knowing they exist.

While a Yoruba man is teaching his child how to conquer the world, the Igbo man has gathered his family around a transistor radio to learn how Yorubas caused all their problems in life. The inferiority complex nurtured in the son is passed on to another son who remains ever miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by felicitywe(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
StOla:

You have finally revealed the purpose of the thread which was never hidden to the sensible Yorubas.

Why are Igbos ever scheming in the dark and poised for anarchy, only to be miserable about the greatness of the Yorubas, a greatness that seemingly falls on our lap unbidden?

Yorubas a responsible for all the problems of the Igbos without even knowing they exist.

While a Yoruba man is teaching his child how to conquer the world, the Igbo man has gathered his family around a transistor radio to learn how Yorubas caused all their problems in life. The inferiority complex nurtured in the son is passed on to another son who remains ever miserable.

fayose told the world that his infos are from APC insiders meaning that they get the infos as party men then pass it to their kinsmen in the opposition to do the 'needful
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by slivertongue: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
felicitywe:

it is called politics of self
Re: How Come Yorubas R The Only Ones That Know Pmb's Conditions&his Coming Back? by slivertongue: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
reality1010:

forget the pretence by members of his cabinet, most are out for their interest. they dont care if the man doesnt return

(1) (Reply)

We Told Buhari Not To Come Back – Ortom / Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.