Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache (1056 Views)

Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / What Techno L8+ Users Are Facing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Emmysteve(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
I have been enjoying this phone for a while now until it started developing issue in such away that I can't delete anything from the phone or the memory card. And to make the matter worst, my phone memory is full. Any time I try to delete a photo or video, it would still find its way back to the phone and its really frustrating.How can I solve this problem please?
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Go buy pcm and give to the phone
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Emmysteve(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Go buy pcm and give to the phone
please I don't get you.
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Tmiky: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Do a factory reset n Mak sure you Download anti virus, thank me later
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by kogbaski99: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Do a factory reset on it
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by jiangchu: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emmysteve:
I have been enjoying this phone for a while now until it started developing issue in such away that I can't delete anything from the phone or the memory card. And to make the matter worst, my phone memory is full. Any time I try to delete a photo or video, it would still find its way back to the phone and its really frustrating.How can I solve this problem please?

you need this

Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Revealpanda: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emmysteve:
To backup your phone and perform a factory reset, you can try downloading the Titanium Backup app from the Play Store. From there, go to your phone's settings and click on "Back up and reset" to follow the prompts for performing a factory reset.
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Emmysteve(m): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Revealpanda:

Hello.... Try downloading Titanium backup app from play store to backup your phone.
Then perform a full factory reset.
To perform a factory reset easily.
Goto your phone settings, click on Back up and reset... Follow the prompt from there.
Thank u.
Visit our website @ Revealpanda . com for phones n other gadgets indepts review.
I have done that one but which one is the full one? I mean I did factory reset and the problem is still there.
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Revealpanda: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Emmysteve:
I have done that one but which one is the full one? I mean I did factory reset and the problem is still there.
If you have attempted a full reset on your phone but the issue persists, the only remaining option is to download and install the stock ROM for your phone. This should fix the problem.
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Emmysteve(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Revealpanda:

If you've actually reset the phone n the problem still persist... There's only one solution bro.
U need to download the stock ROM of the phone n upload to the phone system.
This one should work
Thanks bro. Pls can you drop me a link to download it from here?
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Project2017(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mine is showing pop ups text me how to stop it +234 814 340 1753
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by Revealpanda: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emmysteve:
Thanks bro. Pls can you drop me a link to download it from here?
I did some digging for you, you can download from here: https://naijarom.com/2017/03/tecno-l8-plus-stock-rom.html
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emmysteve:
Hello @Emmysteve Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. Back up your information, using the Back Up & Restore App on your device. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: My Techno L8 Plus Is Giving Me Headache by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Project2017:
Mine is showing pop ups text me how to stop it +234 814 340 1753
Hello @Project2017 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Phone Swap / Panick As Whatsapp Collapses / Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.