Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song (631 Views)

Checkout This Romantic Maternity Shoot Of This Playful Couple In Only Underwear / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by xplora98(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Xplora might be new to you, but he is a rare type of singer and rapper that hails from oyo state, he blends his unique sweet voice on a high life beat produced by masterkraft and this is titled "REPETE" A. K. A (a lot) in English ..
His unique style has got the attention of masses with this song trending on Facebook, kindly listen to it on mtn music pulse

http://mpjamz.com/s/8f683dd2c ,

like, comment, star rate it and don't forget to support him, by sharing it to loved ones using the hashtags #KingsOfSounds #kos ...

and you can also follow him on

instagram @nautii_xplora
Twitter @xplora_steekz

much love from xplora

#KingsOfSounds #kos
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Could only listen for 30seconds. And for the 30 seconds, it was just beats and humming
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Can't wait for airforce1 album this year grin
Its gon' be a LIT.

#YOlO
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by xplora98(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Could only listen for 30seconds. And for the 30 seconds, it was just beats and humming

you can use opera mini to listen to the full song, or on mtn music plus
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
xplora98:

you can use opera mini to listen to the full song, or on mtn music plus
I was told to register on mtnmusicplus which I'm not interested in doing
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Guy, your head big o
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by xplora98(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I was told to register on mtnmusicplus which I'm not interested in doing
even with opera mini?
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by xplora98(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
Guy, your head big o
who be dat?
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
xplora98:

even with opera mini?
I don't have opera

I use safari
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by xplora98(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I don't have opera

I use safari
but you can login with your Facebook details to listen to the full song if you don't have opera mini
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by AndriaRich(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Can't wait for airforce1 album this year grin
Its gon' be a LIT.

#YOlO

Lol... grin
It is too late to fail, amen.
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
AndriaRich:

Lol... grin
It is too late to fail, amen.

Lool, you got zero chill man cheesy

#YoLo
Re: A Nairaland Singer, Has Gotten The Heart Of Many with this Romantic Song by xplora98(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2017
please dont forget to like and comment

(1) (Reply)

4 Characteristics Of A Compulsive Cheaters...check If Your Partner Possess Any.. / Baby Daddy Back / I Don't Exchange Saliva In My Movies - Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.