Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (34696 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
yinkslinks:
Madam Femi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My husband!, our marriage has been dissolved. Leave me alone. grin tongue
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by JJBROS(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
The End Of Captain Nonsense
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
This reminds me of that endtime girl called Folake.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by darlenese(f): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
And where in the write up did she say the 6round was per night ehn undecided Ma'am aproko,Folks like you like twisting facts to suit your biased minds, Just stop trying hard to be a slowpoke undecided

go and rent sense!

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by darlenese(f): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
And where in the write up did she say the 6round was per night ehn undecided Ma'am aproko,Folks like you like twisting facts to suit your biased minds, Just stop trying hard to be a slowpoke undecided

I don't like arguing with peeps with wet brain. quote me when your brain is dry.

asshole.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordCrimson(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
darlenese:

I don't like arguing with peeps with wet brain. quote me when your brain is dry.

asshole.
My brain is damn dry, Though not as dry as your expired mammalian gland and well of samaria -esque pvssy cheesy,You know one reason outta many the idiot in question is better than you,She f*cks for money........You,My dear fvcks for free!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Court has no power to dissolve any marriage
marriage is sacred. God himself is the one who enforce it. Except they not legally marriage
What are you talking
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobleking2000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
The man is an irresponsible man. Quote me anywhere. I believe what the woman said, perhaps she was charging him 'cause he doesn't take care of her and the child's needs but wants to bleep.

[color=#990000][/color]

Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobleking2000(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
The man is an irresponsible man. Quote me anywhere. I believe what the woman said, perhaps she was charging him 'cause he doesn't take care of her and the child's needs but wants to bleep.

Leonbonapart:
Court has no power to dissolve any marriage
marriage is sacred. God himself is the one who enforce it. Except they not legally marriage

See them
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordOfNaira: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
will you keep quiet! Do you have an idea of what the man does to her? Pls a lady like you shouldn't write this down.

My apologies.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordOfNaira: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by eyinjuege: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is funny.

Perhaps you said which means you are not even sure yet you passed your judgement based on that.

Does it make sense Ben?

You ignored the fact that she's violent and sleeps with the a knife under her pillow.
Perhaps her husband's irresponsibility is also the reason she cannot get a steady job.

She clearly stated he was violent towards her. I'm not surprised she keeps a knife close by for self defence.
Any man or woman that keeps a knife or cutlass close by at night time does so to protect themselves from perceived possible imminent danger.

She also stated she's been responsible for the upkeep of their 6year old since birth.

He never disputed these allegations.

The only time she probably ever gets any money out of him is when konji grabs him. He can drop money to satisfy his konji needs but yet comfortably watches his child starve?

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by PDPGuy: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
will you keep quiet! Do you have an idea of what the man does to her? Pls a lady like you shouldn't write this down.
Whatever he may have done to her isn't stated in the article. It was wrong for the the woman to be collecting N500 before sex though
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What she mentioned in court were:

1. Her husband talks too much.

2. He wouldn't ejaculate inside her in spite of the fact that they had just one child and she probably wanted more children.

It is obvious that it has nothing with care or no care. The problem is that the marriage had become loveless.
Read again. You missed something.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by omooba969(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
darlenese:

if she isn't complaining she wouldn't have mentioned it. do u know what 6 rounds is for a married couple
6 rounds per night! that's hell too much

So how many rounds would you recommend per night? grin

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

She clearly stated he was violent towards her. I'm not surprised she keeps a knife close by for self defence.
Any man or woman that keeps a knife or cutlass close by at night time does so to protect themselves from perceived possible imminent danger.

She also stated she's been responsible for the upkeep of their 6year old since birth.

The only time she probably ever gets any money out of him is when konji grabs him. He can drop money to satisfy his konji needs but can comfortably watch his child starve?
My exact point.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by nenergy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
I agree! She was pushed to charge before sex because that's probably the only time his brain works. Yeye man!

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordOfNaira: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Read again. You missed something.

Alright, I missed that. I was expecting that she would list those first knowing how a lot of women enjoy playing the victim's card. I will take the time to always read every article through in future instead of making assumptions midway. Thank you.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by krushdripper(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Challspace:

Am I the only who saw this?!!
Ehen now and someone person(s) got jealous and did that ish.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Alright, I missed that. I was expecting that she would list those first knowing how a lot of women enjoy playing the victim's card. I will take the to always read every article through in future. Thank you.
I said you should read again. You missed the part she said he has never taken care of their 6yrs old since birth.
eyinj.uege:

The only time she probably ever gets any money out of him is when konji grabs him. He can drop money to satisfy his konji needs but can comfortably watch his child starve?
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by omooba969(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:

@bolded,

That's their way! grin

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Jacksonmava(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Shut up!!! Did you read the article at all? The woman's only problem with the man is that he talks too much and does withdrawal method without giving any reasonable explanation. She has a child and probably wants more and the man wouldn't ejaculate inside her.
Guy mind yaself ooo! Don't tell me to shut up again... I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Jacksonmava(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
PDPGuy:

Whatever he may have done to her isn't stated in the article. It was wrong for the the woman to be collecting N500 before sex though
Okay
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
The man is a useless one. grin
As in, she said since she gave birth, that's, for 6yrs...he has never given money for the welfare of their child. She's been the one doing that, and he still comes back to bleep. Which woman won't be angry at such a man for a husband?.

@bolded,

And you believe her? shocked shocked

I fear you! undecided
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordCrimson(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
Go and beat him na,Since you're Charlotte Flair grin
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by Jacksonmava(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
Go and beat him na,Since you're Charlotte Flair grin
You too, mind yaself.... Don't quote me again!
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by omooba969(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
darlenese:

asshole.

LordCrimson:
My brain is damn dry, Though not as dry as your expired mammalian gland and well of samaria -esque pvssy cheesy,You know one reason outta many the idiot in question is better than you,She f*cks for money........You,My dear fvcks for free!! grin grin grin

@LordCrimson,

Abeg show some respect ok. You don't need all the crap you put up there cos one can be angry but within the boundaries of dignity.

Once again, show some respect biko. cool
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by tivta(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Only lazy men don't make provision for their family.

So when the man dies the family dies with him? Na wa for you girls of today
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordCrimson(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
You too, mind yaself.... Don't quote me again!
Oh Lawd!! undecided I'm scared cheesy

Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by LordCrimson(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
omooba969:

@LordCrimson,

Abeg show some respect ok. You don't need all the crap you put up there cos one can be angry but within the boundaries of dignity.

Once again, show some respect biko. cool
I know bro,That chick just wind me up real bad,I guess Imma apologize then cool
Re: Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex by omooba969(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:

Millennium lady...correct chick.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.