Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE (407 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged 5k Airtime Instead Of 500 From My Account / Delivering Effective Unionism : My Account On Yusuf Ismail / How Can I Get My Account Number With Just My Name And Registered Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dear Moderators!
I write on this forum today because all effort to reach the CEO of this platform Mr. Seun has totally proved abortive. I run a study abroad blog and I have about 35 article post here on Nairaland. I have no intention to spam or create any misleading article but, unfortunately my articles were removed and I was axed with a 10 year ban on this account https://www.nairaland.com/study1234.

Because of the ban on my account, I am limited to a lot of things on my account. I was left with no option to reach anyone with my query which is why I had to create another account just to see if my message could be aired out to the administrators of this blog. I want to fix this problem and have this current account closed.I want you guys to unban me to help me contribute to this platform.

If My account is unbanned I will be very grateful to MR. SEUN and the whole team. Also, if there are fines to be paid, I don't mind paying them because I own a genuine platform to recruit international students to the US. PLEASE DO SOMETHING AM BEGGING.

(1) (Reply)

Polythecnic Mode Of Writing Exam Vs University Mode Which Is More Difficult / Apply For 2017 Mastercard Scholarships At University Of Cape Town / Study In Canada And USA. 95% Admission Success Rate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.