Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist (2042 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / The Coercion Of Forceful Belief As A Means Of Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Friends and family blame it on my exposure to philosophy. That's what they ask when I start talking... "what did you read in school?".
Strangers look at me like I'm not human, as if I've been possessed by a very powerful demon. There are those who become shock and begin to ask many questions without waiting for any response... smiley
Some other friends think I'm just toying with their brains... when they try to understand my viewpoints.
But it's all good. They still come around especially when I let them know me first.

cheesy Some will say:

"Na too much thing(knowledge) dey kill person."

What you said about being possessed by demons is true, my brother said that to me. But things will surely change as the rise in atheism is rising in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

grin
It shouldn't shock us when ambassagod turns out to be another 4evergod cheesy

Just joking
who are those couples?
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by OtemAtum: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Is that Analice and Chinedu?
tongue

No, it is Lucy and Chinedu(4evergod) the 419 couple.

1 Like

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Martinez19:
who are those couples?
That is 4evergod and his wife. They duped a nairalander 6 million naira plus and they are currently on the run. They are well known gospel preachers and testifiers here on nairaland.
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by OtemAtum: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Oloruntobi4382 post=58649885]Nice to hear about your experience. And what you said about a non-theist knowing more about christianity and it's doctrine than an average christian is so much true. Sometimes ago, i lost almost all my friends(mostly staunch Yahwists) because of my belief. You will hear them say:

"Tobi, you are possessed by a demon." shocked The same way the wife of a fraudster said on NL[quote]Point of correction @d bolded, it's the concubine of the fraudster.
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
tongue

No, it is Lucy and Chinedu(4evergod) the 419 couple.
lol, CIA fit you o. How you take know her name?
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=OtemAtum post=58652187][/quote] kikikikiki, Samuel's manhood must also be good in 419.
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
That is 4evergod and his wife. They duped a nairalander 6 million naira plus and they are currently on the run. They are well known gospel preachers and testifiers here on nairaland.
I knew that was 4everGod but I thought the lady was analice. Chai, 6 million plus shocked. 4everGod and his wife deserve the hell that they preach grin............. Just kidding.
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by lepasharon(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

Is his wife on NL?

1 Like

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by OtemAtum: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
lepasharon:

Is his wife on NL?
All the plenty accounts are accessible by both of them. Bbfever, Omoabejide and co. are run by both of them and their scamming partners.
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by lepasharon(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

All the plenty accounts are accessible by both of them. Bbfever, Omoabejide and co. are run by both of them and their scamming partners.

You know what, someone should post his kid here as missing again and see what happens

1 Like

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by lepasharon(f): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

shocked Did you see This?

naijadeyhia:
Senior naijadeyahia and junior naijadeyhia and mrs naijadeyhia wishing u an amazing Christmas and an awesome 2016. #Godwin

The bastard posted a fake pic as himself grin

Cc felixomor

1 Like

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by UyiIredi(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2017
What about people's reaction after telling them I'm a deist. So far they preach and then pray which I graciously allow. One man's reaction na to dey say Jesus for everything him dey talk. What Jesus? Hian!
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by raphieMontella: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Deicide:
otematum you no day every taya for that guy mata?
Asin ehn grin grin
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by raphieMontella: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
OtemAtum:
When did this happen?
Please the thread..
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by OtemAtum: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2017
raphieMontella:

When did this happen?
Please the thread..

Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/ubachi/posts
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by jonbellion(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2017
lepasharon:

shocked Did you see This?

The bastard posted a fake pic as himself grin
my God shocked
Lmaoorotfl
That picture killed me grin cheesy
He wishes be looked like that cheesy
Ye ye ye
Samuel ekueme ooo
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by lepasharon(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
jonbellion:
my God shocked
Lmaoorotfl
That picture killed me grin cheesy
He wishes be looked like that cheesy
Ye ye ye
Samuel ekueme ooo
cheesy

Smh that thread was closed sad

If it ever becomes 100% clear that they are the same person, the newer avcount will be banned by Mynd44. Let's not waste any time on this
Re: What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist by jonbellion(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
lepasharon:

Smh that thread was closed sad

seun why na
sad embarassed angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fellow Closet Atheists/agnostics, Describe Your Sunday Experience In Church / Nairaland Babalawo Displays Photos & Videos Of His Ogun Festival / You Non-religionists, What reasons have You for Forfeiting Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.