Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (50276 Views)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Jerrypolo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Please tell me how Nnamdi Kanu is helping us liberate our land? Is it by hate speeches or by taking pictures in bushes? We must choose our leaders no matter our system and we do it by voting. The people of Anambra should go and liberate their state by voting.
Same way they liberated it in 2013 and same way Nigeria was liberated in 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 and recently 2015.

My brother, Keep your head above waters and don't let the devil find a willing tool in you. #Advice #EnoughSaid #Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by sapele914(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
hatchy:
This albino of Cownu is chewing more than he can swallow.

Obasanjo would have shown you how not to challenge the state if you had done this rubbish during his tenure. Ask Uwazuruike of Massob and Asari Dokubo what happened to them.

Anuofia from Umuahia!
Justice is patience, the rule of law will take it's course, the man will be back in prison by the time the election is held.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Modsenemy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
cowardafonja:

You are such a fat illiterate. Can't make a single correct sentence?

Because you have problem with easy comprehension shouldn't still mean you should be blind . Let's see ur mum's picture pls and I'll show u wat 'fat' means
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Same way they liberated it in 2013 and same way Nigeria was liberated in 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 and recently 2015.

My brother, Keep your head above waters and don't let the devil find a willing tool in you. #Advice #EnoughSaid #Bye

You are saying gibberish Mr man. God and take medicine.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by brookz: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
That Jewish Albino and his Miscreants together wit the Reminants will not be happy to hear dis. Ntoorrr. tongue
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Akpuoru: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ana-agwa ochi nti na Agha esu?. Bunch of illiterate low lives hailing their grandiosely delusioned schizophrenic leader. Igbo enwe Eze ma ya fozikwa iso onye ara. So disappointed in the government for allowing this deranged entity to enter my state.

5 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by MrSly(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
maximunimpact:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/obiano-threatens-to-arrest-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/amp/
BETRAYER OF HIS OWN. EVEN IF YOU JAIL NNAMDI KANU AND THE WHOLE IPOB MEMBERS, I WONT COME OUT TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT MOCKERY OF DEMOCRACY YOU CALLED ELECTION. THATS ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by sapele914(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Oga Willie why are you panicking, umu chukwu don tell u no election in Anambra, the civil servants you are threatening to sack should come and do The voting , no body will harass them , or will u be going from house to house with police dragging everybody out to come and vote that day I will be in front of my house relaxing drinking ukwu ocha from ose river and enough ngwobi to wash it down.... Mr governor vote for yourself grin
Cowards election is still far why not stop andy uba and obiano from campaigning and meet your grand parents in hell before your time.The Rest of Nigeria is moving be there deceiving yourselves in that land logged shitty hole jungle that adds no value to the federation only collecting free money from Abuja. At least Justice Binta Nyako has seen why animals should be left in cages,let him enjoy his 15 minutes of freedom he has a long jail term in front of him. Justice is patient,the rule of law will take it's course
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Curlieweed: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

I will forgive your ignorance of the law of civil disobedience which is quite different from civil unrest.

Staying in your house on election day is not a violation of the constitution. They have said it repeatedly that anyone who wants to go and vote is free to do that. Ask yourself this question whether you are sympathetic to IPOB or not; All the elections held in Nigeria since 1960 till date, how has it impacted positively on the populace?

More than 50years ago, a political party seeking election would have the following in its manifesto

(a) Good Road
(b) Electricity
(c) Pipe borne water
(d) Affordable Housing
(e) Education
(f) Healthcare
(g) Security
(h) etc, etc.

This same manifesto is still being used by our politicians today. That is a sign of generational failure!. Like the popular saying "Who election epp?".

I believe Nnamdi Kanu has set the ball of revolution rolling. Let us all irrespective of Tribe, Religion, Sex and political affiliations join hands together and liberate our land.

Don't mind all the hypocrites here. One would think from the way some of them talk that the electoral process in Nigeria is the hallmark of free and fair elections.

This is the same country where armed thugs battle themselves to snatch ballot boxes, electoral officials announce results where the total votes cast sometimes exceed registered voters and in 99% of the case, judges determine the final results.

Even ostriches will be amazed by the ability of these folks to hide their heads in the sand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by sapele914(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
pauljumbo:

The struggle has gone beyond threats

Igbos needs engagement of ideas

Kanu influence is so much that an attack on him will raise more kanus

I don't see why the governor can not scheduled a meeting with kanu and dialogue.

With this threat alone he loss already

Even if anambra finally votes nobody will vote for him
Colonel Adamu Waziri can take over the reigns in Akwa if needed if you don't want an Igbo man, the federal government can declare a state of emergency and put someone there. You do not know what you are getting into,because a dog barks first doesn't mean it bites hardest. At least now it is becoming obvious to the world why no sane person will carry their investment to the south east,a land of hate.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by attackgat: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

So what is your solution? That we should be leaderless? No matter what happens a governor will emerge. Just pray that it is not the APC or you guys are goners.

A Governor emerging is not the issue. Just Obianos staff are enough to elect him if no one comes out to vote.

The aim of the boycott is to get the people of old Eastern Nigeria to turn their backs on the politics of Nigeria

When majority of people dont vote in elections, it is a strong indicator to everyone that they have rejected the system and country they belong to

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by misano(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

I will forgive your ignorance of the law of civil disobedience which is quite different from civil unrest.

Staying in your house on election day is not a violation of the constitution. They have said it repeatedly that anyone who wants to go and vote is free to do that. Ask yourself this question whether you are sympathetic to IPOB or not; All the elections held in Nigeria since 1960 till date, how has it impacted positively on the populace?

More than 50years ago, a political party seeking election would have the following in its manifesto

(a) Good Road
(b) Electricity
(c) Pipe borne water
(d) Affordable Housing
(e) Education
(f) Healthcare
(g) Security
(h) etc, etc.

This same manifesto is still being used by our politicians today. That is a sign of generational failure!. Like the popular saying "Who election epp?".

I believe Nnamdi Kanu has set the ball of revolution rolling. Let us all irrespective of Tribe, Religion, Sex and political affiliations join hands together and liberate our land.

Exactly... Good point
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by patrick7070: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
I dnt see reason y anambra shld nt host dia elections wen oda states has dia governors, d election must take place

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
attackgat:

A Governor emerging is not the issue. Just Obianos staff are enough to elect him if no one comes out to vote.

The aim of the boycott is to get the people of old Eastern Nigeria to turn their backs on the politics of Nigeria

When majority of people dont vote in elections, it is a strong indicator to everyone that they have rejected the system and country they belong to

And then what will happen? They will give you referendum? This is an impossible time to break Nigeria. Nigeria will break when oil money finishes and there is no other source of income. And stop talking about the old eastern region with Biafra. It is only wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by DIMGUY(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Don't mind Obiano, he was away of what happened on may 30th, and afraid of the same repeating itself on 18th november. Anyi g'ama Mbe n'abuo nke bu oke.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by misano(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Liberate our land from whom? and to give it to whom? A man who rises people's passion by hate speeches and no content? taking yourself from an irresponsible government to an insane individual is not a revolution.

Relatively, Nigeria is not progressing. Obviously, U don't support revolution, so, what do U want us to do to move D country forward.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by nopains: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
positivetaught:
I'm afraid KANU n ipob is about to shoot themselves in the foot on this anambra elections,instead of boycotts or disruption why not encourage ndi anambra to vote for a party sympathetic or strategic to their agitations n bid time,this kind of tactless aggressive measures propelled by a false sense of Indomitable power n followership will eventually lead to their destruction n the failure of ordinarily a noble cause. There is wide spread acceptance of the the need for restructuring in the country now,I think it's in the overall best interest of KANU,ipob n Igbo as a whole to key into n use it as a leverage to achieving political n economic success,but who can advice KANU right now?, certainly I'm the least to be even thought of.well well well.....time shall tell,but it's really a pity.

then under what constitution will the winner sworn in?
u think IPOB are illiterates who don't understand that under nigeria constitution elected officers are sworn in to defend the unity and indivisibility of nigeria state?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by nopains: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alanzazani:
Igbos will bite the dust if they try to prevent elections that day. We are warning the touts now they don't want to hear. Make dem go chop nsala soup with the lunatic Kanu we don't give a Bleep be ut the minute they try to disrupt the election they will be crushed. Kanu should take his comedy to Abia state

ranting of an ant.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Obere4u: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:

The otu nnegi part of Anambra wink

I guess u were incubated as your nne hbe no otu.
And please save your family from shame by doing the needful (suicide)
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Mskrisx(f): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

We Afon......ja Mus........lims will not accept that!!

We will hit our heads on the floor 10x and shout Allahuu Alkabad!!

cheesy

Chaiiii u just crazy! Make una dooooo grin grin grin
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by alen4smith(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Boyooosa(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
GHEN GHEN! THEY ARE EVEN FIGHTING THEMSELVES.

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by TinaAnita(f): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Agitation for Biafra is so complicated now more than ever. The disunity amongst Ndigbo knows no bounds. Everyone is just singing different choruses. But one thing is so certain, a house divided against itself can't stand.

However, since Nigeria is yet to divide no one has the right to stop election from holding in any part of the country so Kanu and his disciples should have a rethink.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by chukzyfcbb: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Some of these Igbos followers are not. very intelligent.
Even if there is a low turn out of voters, a Governor will still emerge. Telling people to stay in their houses won't mean that a Governor won't emerge. the only thing obiano is concerned about is the approach the ipob youths will deploy on election day

Should there be chaos erupting from the Igbos group, then that's when they have drawn the battle line. If all Igbos youths stay indoors fine, but that doesn't mean that Nobody will come out to vote or that No governor will be elected.

Moreso the average Igbo man likes money. money always rule the election in anambra state
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by 0b10010011: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Burutai`s competence would be put to test on that day!

If he doesnt send an average of 10 dozens to there early graves, then he should be fired

An opportunity to prove to Nigerians that our collective wealth used to acquire bullets, guns and grenades re not in vain.

Being positive that he will deliver......

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by ottohan: 1:10am On Jul 20, 2017
if I catch Obiano..
i will shave his Lionel richie moutsche
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by ottohan: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
All I know is that APC candidate will be declared the winner..

Obiano is too late to cry..
hmm. Obiano is too late to cry which kind of sentence is dat

Is Obiano dead that he is too late to cry ?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by princessayesha(f): 1:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu sai cika bakin tsiya grin small gunshot now and history will repeat itself...he will tsere like Ojukwu and barsu su sha wuya grin my chwest grin
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by positivetaught: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Jerrypolo:

(a) Good Road
(b) Electricity
(c) Pipe borne water
(d) Affordable Housing
(e) Education
(f) Healthcare
(g) Security
(h) etc, etc.

I'm not saying elections in Nigeria are perfect or helpful but the anambra elections are purely an Igbo affair, any action that would make the elections a disaster would definitely begin to negatively affects the agitations delicsay,in war it's better to take the battle to Ur enemy than for the battle to be fought on Ur turf,if KANU were to be asking for political revolution or restructuring due to bad governance it would be easily understood but secession it's a delicate issue, there are lot of people entertaining doubts, fear n uncertainties over this agitations personality I wouldn't want the country broken up per say except in a worse scenario but I definitely want it to be restructured for the mutual benefit of all n I truly thinks the Igbo interest will be served better that way too.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by dnawah(m): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by jogojogo: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Even Obiano is issuing threats?

I thought he has a large amount of followers!!

Stupid asslicking Governor!!

The next will be IMO state in 2019. The race is getting closer!!

can't you live without insult?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2017
conductor001:
[s][/s]
Story. I was in Anambra State today and some women even took it upon themselves to campaign for the election boycott. Everybody was hailing them.

Unity begging miscreants weeping all around the world, you guys can go kill lipsrsealed yourself.

You are a liar !!

Where in Anambra did you see that

Rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal / Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.