Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) (77488 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Im Headed To Okota From Ojodu Berger Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Monday5(m): 5:10am On Jul 20, 2017
IS THIS ONE A TOPIC? You can comman beat me!

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by seunfape(m): 5:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Travelling experience is what is disturbing some people . It is possible for her go travelling even from any country. Her mother's role is to drop her in the airport and tell some one to pick her when she lands .
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Safe trip to you baby girl
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Charly68: 5:46am On Jul 20, 2017
In this world of terorists ..very dangerous game to play
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by krushdripper(m): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2017
So? i did this when i was much younger, even my junior sister, younger also, you no understand ?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2017
eflintsone:
i was jus 15 when i went to the north by myself ... typical igbos man with ur hatred for the north
u'r a male abi you get pursey
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by holusormi(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Ajinoride:
I guess this is a joke. international immigration laws do not allow underage to travel alone. he\she must be in company of one or more adults.

Lol , your ignorance is on drugs �

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Who told you she is going to London all by herself? The bag on her neck contains her travel documents. She is regarded as (UM)
An airline staff will accompany her to the aircraft then hand her Over to the Crew on board...
We Call them Unaccompanied Minor (UM)

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2017
What's the big deal here?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by lavenjcrown(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Did you post this for Evans to see or wah?
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Babs612000(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=adetoroamos post=58628362]She's headed to London all by herself from USA as confirmed by her mother.

over to you ma'am over there, can you risk this underage
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Josh44s(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2017
dtruth50:
wht wil happen? we ar not ritualist or evanist

Naaa you are legends when it comes to Child Abuse
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by princeleo2017(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Fine gel wif cute smilez, see as she fresh.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by mikejj(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2017
has she washed her school uniform.cum u don do ur assignment oya leave there one two.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by repogirl(f): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2017
princeleo2017:
Fine gel wif cute smilez, see as she fresh.
There's a thin line between admiring a child and pedophilia o. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by repogirl(f): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Babs612000:

There nothing worried about her travelling mine daughter and son age 7 and 5.1/2 years old has traveled from London to Australia like that before which is even far than US to London.
Once there is someone to pick them at their final destination.
see lie.

First of all, minors are assigned temporary supervisors who meet them at the airport before departure, watch over them during the flight and then hand them over after arrival to whoever is there to pick them.

They dont just put kids on plane like bus.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by vertueptime: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:
London is a safe place... if it was northern Nigeria she was headed too.. .. lipsrsealed
. Or western nigeria where evans and his pipu are kings or dominion of skull miners or east where even humans meat is a delicacy.

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by shine12: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Ajinoride:
I guess this is a joke. international immigration laws do not allow underage to travel alone. he\she must be in company of one or more adults.

Did you just form the "international immigration law" from the air? Underage are allowed to travel, you can see the string hanging on her neck. She'll be well taken care of by airport stewards & flight attendants.When she gets to her destination, she'll safely be handed over to the person picking her up.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by bestpunterever: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:
London is a safe place... if it was northern Nigeria she was headed too.. .. lipsrsealed
is she safe in the East?
I know she is very safe in the west grin grin grin
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2017
bestpunterever:
is she safe in the East?
I know she is very safe in the west grin grin grin

especially osun state. the safest place in the entire universe. angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by bestpunterever: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:

especially osun state. the safest place in the entire universe. angry grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
vertueptime:
. Or western nigeria where evans and his pipu are kings or dominion of skull miners or east where even humans meat is a delicacy .
chai u don finish my y.east side sad angry

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2017
lepasharon:
No biggie, the fight attendants will look after her
my Lil niece she is 9 or 10 or so, when she coming to Port Harcourt to visit they only book flight for and put her on the plane.

Then we go pick her up at the airport.

Same when she is to travel back to Lagos
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by enemyofprogress: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
I travelled from Nigeria to London all by myself when I was six months old, so this is no news
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Tobyarab(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
She's headed to London all by herself from USA as confirmed by her mother.

over to you ma'am over there, can you risk this underage girl

paedophile alert
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Liftkid(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
lepasharon:
No biggie, the fight attendants will look after her
FIGHT ATTENDANTS KWA? undecided
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by Heavengained1: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
She's not really travelling "alone"....she'd be looked after by Airline ground staff and the flight crew while on board under a special flight service called UNACCOMPANIED MINOR (UM)...that comes with extra charge by the airlines.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by kinharold(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2017
There is nothing strange here. It happens everywhere, every-time even here in Nigeria. It is a standard air travel practice refereed to as "Unaccompanied Minor" and it is well paid for. It is against standard practice for a minor to travel alone, no Airline will book/board a minor.

There are assigned special care and supervision by the Airline. So the minor is "not alone"
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by emebosomto(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Lmao. This one has obviously never travelled. Do proper research before you come and spill your phony tales online. International immigration laws korh.
Explain gently. No need to be harsh on him.
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by eflintsone(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:
does gender matters ?? its does not
Re: This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) by eflintsone(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:
bringing up gender question just to look for means in talking ill of the north ... u beta place ur mind on anoda tin cos placing hate on a specific region wont epp u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.