Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott (35816 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by wizod(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cooly100:

It is called civil disobedience...as required by UN...structures are already on the ground...as steps are made to get a referendum...There shall be no arms nor war!!
even if there wil be war, they will feel it most. Biafra or death
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by bigerboy200: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cooly100:

There was, but it was gathering momentum See the images...these guys were thrown into the jail by GEJ. You guys are enjoying Nigeria while the easterners have been suffering since after the civil war...Now enough is enough!! even Boko boys are not treated like this!
Better be guided...I am not enjoying Nigeria..and that's because we have bad leaders.. secession is not the answer... u claim Igbos have been treated badly since the civil war...but u have continously had leaders from d east since that time..even if it's since 1999..u have always had 3 senators from each eastern state..u had for a long period the Senate presidency..for the past 12 years u've had d deputy Senate presidency...u have house of representatives ..u have governors...how accountable have u held them for the suffering of your people..sorry to use d word "u" cos I don't even know if u are an eastener...my point is simple ...Bad leadership is the problem...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let's be true to ourselves.
Do these kind of men that speaks boldly even to the soldiers and federal government exist In yoruba land.
Yoruba man I dey shame for una and una cowardice.
You said niger deltans are not part of. Biafra but the militants have accepted biafra and even angry they killed their igbo brothers.
Shame on yoruba men once more.its only to shout that they know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by meritocrat: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
From my archive.

Memory Lane.

DOUBLE STANDARD 101:

By Charles Ogbu.

An average Nigerian 'Facebooker' will do just about anything to save a victim of an abusive relationship from his/her abusive partner.

If a married woman complain of any form of domestic violence from her husband, chances are that the first advice she will get from a Nigerian 'facebooker' is to leave the violent husband.

"You wan die?, you dey wait make im kill you?, you no go run with your life, why you mumu like this nah? Man dey use you learn boxing and you still dey there dey ask weda make you leave am?"

These are some of the rhetorical questions they would bombard the woman with.

It matters not whether the marriage has produced kids. The fact that the woman legally entered into the said marriage and may have even sworn to stick with the man till death do them apart is irrelevant here.

This Nigerian 'Facebooker' has enough common sense to realize that the right to life of the human person is the most important of all rights and must be protected at all cost. He is equally not unaware of the fact that once a man's right to life is threatened, such a man is at liberty to do anything......anything at all...to safeguard it. He is also cognizant of the fact that for a duly constituted marriage to be dissolved, all it requires is for one of the partners....just one....to express dissatisfaction. Marriage vow be damned!! These all important facts are not lost on him.

Note, I completely share the views of this 'Nigerian Facebooker'.

Now, here is the twist:

When this same average Nigerian facebooker hears that the Igbos want to leave Nigeria because they believe they are being abused and their right to life constantly being compromised by both state and non state actors represented by the security agencies and the Fulani herdsmen respectively, the first thing you will hear from him is: "we are better off as one country ooo. Why they wan break up the country nah?. Why dem dey ask for Biafra sef?"

This is the same person who was ready to do anything to save an innocent woman from her abusive partner few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, this person acknowledges that the Igbos are actually being killed by the security agents and their Fulani herdsmen brethren and treated like inferior beings by the government. He is equally aware that neither the govt nor the security agencies are willing to change their hostile approach towards the Igbos. He knows all these, yet, he will go to any length including standing the law of natural justice on its head and even quoting non-existing laws in his desperate bid to make you see reason why the Igbos must remain in Nigeria no matter what.

Note: in the case of the married woman being abused by her husband, she legally entered into the marriage with her two 'kolokolo' eyes and may have even vowed to remain in it till death. But because this our 'average Nigerian' understands the sanctity of life, he would advice this woman to leave the abusive marriage for her own safety.

In the case of the Igbos, they never bargained for this. They didn't enter into any form of agreement to be in this union. They were forcefully joined together.

Yet, this our average Nigerian would want them to remain even when he knows that the abusive partner in this fake union has shown no sign of putting his violent demon in check.

Why are we like this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by wanimo: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where are the "we the South South" juu men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by wizod(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
I am Igbo too,I chose not to lie to myself, who even made Nnamdi kanu the leader of the Igbos ?
u're an igbo bastard, u should retrace ur root by asking ur blind father who u are, no igbo man has behaved in a senseless manner as u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Thewrath(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigerboy200:

Why didn't they agitate during GEJ's time? Just curious...
Did any Nigerian president ever openly call the Igbos 5%?
Did any Nigerian president ever kill unarmed protesters?

Has there been a more divisive president than buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Dee60: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Too many jobless people in Nigeria. Thats part of the problem. I dont know how Biafra will solve that problem.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Edu3Again: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let the rest of Nigeria see this as proof that the NDA and IPOB work together.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Busted… See fraud….you guys and 419… what crowd… you join same pic, you come dey make noise… Next time, use your head well, there gurus here you know....
see same person ...same flag shape...no wonder we call you guys LIEIPODS
grin grin

Do you need videos?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by uncleade(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
BIAFRA IS DEAD AND HAS SINCE BEEN BURIED BUT I'M AFRAID THAT ONLY A FEW AMONG THE AGITATORS WOULD LIVE TO SEE THE FUNERAL .
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by cowardafonja: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
akpona m joke, ina eti Biafra Biafra!, Think ahead o,oburokwa soso Ime mkpotu
Which ahead? E' bu onye nzuzu?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
The time has come for all Biafrans to act together and stop the continued pumping of oil out of the region to fund those who use the money to oppress Biafrans.

Once the oil flow stops, Nigerians will sit down and negotiate a fair association and a more stable and equitable federation

Attache by force, including the oil producing states in ur struggles just guaranted selfish Nigerian leaders will never allow Biafra to succeed even if they had to eliminate all of you dis time around. So please don't sacrifice innocent people on something impossible to achieve.

Mind you the average abok# does not give a shyt about biafra no care about it, the government contributes little to nothing for his lifestyle. Only the northern elites enjou Nigeria & they can easily incite the lowest class base on religion to wipe you out( trust me, they have the numbers)
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by emmasure10: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Today's winning went well congratulations to my today's buyers call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below for more information please no free games serious minded people only

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by IJOBA2: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
nafa emegheri until nzinye umuazi ga ejide gi gbaa gi oto n'uzo
EGWU ADIRO GI N'ANYA MAKA CHUKWU

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by MTKbudapest(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
e don be.

The battle line is drawn.

Nigeria is dead and giving birth to biafra.

I dont really know if im a Nigerian, Biafran or a NigerDeltan. I am lost in Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by sapele914(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
The time has come for all Biafrans to act together and stop the continued pumping of oil out of the region to fund those who use the money to oppress Biafrans.

Once the oil flow stops, Nigerians will sit down and negotiate a fair association and a more stable and equitable federation
Thief are you referring to the oil and gas that flows from the Niger Delta of Nigeria?or are you talking of those 2 barrels of vegetable oil from the south east?
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Temptee101(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
what masses? The one I am among? You lie
I just pity you bro. Can't you see you are alone on this. When you can't beat them and you don't want to join them, you keep shut and stay clear

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
cowardafonja:

Which ahead? E' bu onye nzuzu?
ibu onye ara?
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by IJOBA2: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmasure10:
Today's winning went well congratulations to my today's buyers call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below for more information please no free games serious minded people only
RIPPERS EVERYWHERE
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
wizod:
u're an igbo bastard, u should retrace ur root by asking ur blind father who u are, no igbo man has behaved in a senseless manner as u
blind follower
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bia ndi be anyị, asi m ka m were ọnụ Ibo wee jua unu ajụjụ di oké mkpa. Abi a na Anambra, ọnụ mana ọbụ APGA nọ na ọchịchị, ọnụ mana ndi ugwu na ndi ofe nmanu na ụfọdụ ndi ofeke ndi bee anyị chọrọ ịnara anyị ọchịchị n'ala anyị bụ Anambra... Ajụjụ bụ ọbụ ezigbo ihe ka Mazi Kanu mere iji chọọ ibute ọgbahara na ala anyị nkea
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

All your family members bu nkita ara
Giwa aburu ewu hausa
hahaha, amynwa ina akocha ka onye uche ya na ezuro ezu
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by bigerboy200: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thewrath:

Did any Nigerian president ever openly call the Igbos 5%?
Did any Nigerian president ever kill unarmed protesters?

Has there been a more divisive president than buhari?
So it's clear that the agitation is cos of Buhari's utterances or cos of his body language to the south... mind you..Nigeria will outlive Buhari..we should look at d bigger picture and not make choices cos of one confused president.. my point..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diesella:

Bia onye ebe ka ibu
onye mba ofesi, lol
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by sapele914(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lightening:

You unfortunately belong to the minority. Majority always have their way.
But I thought pdp thought us a few years ago that 7 is greater than 9?
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by omsal84(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
me not living forever doesn't mean I should be willing to die for nothing
What is nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Temptee101(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
maclatunji:

Have you checked the map to see how small Southeast states are? Cross River is equal to half of them put together.

5 states are already too much for the Southeast. You guys just repeat arguments without thinking.
Nigeria has never gotten anything right even her map

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
MTKbudapest:
e don be.

The battle line is drawn.

Nigeria is dead and giving birth for biafra.

I dont really know if im a Nigerian, Biafra or a NigerDeltan. I am lost in Africa

Oga u dey funny shaa!! Agụ egbula ụmụ afo grin grin grin grin ọchịchị Buhari ebuharigo ụbụrụ ụmụ afo grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by bkak: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Militants please don't spoil mazi Nnamdi Kanu's market. Kanu doesn't use arm to fight for biafra and now militants wants to go the other way round. militants BIKO
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temptee101:
I just pity you bro. Can't you see you are alone on this. When you can't beat them and you don't want to join them, you keep shut and stay clear
i'll not keep shut, adaro m ogbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.