Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott (35821 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
chimeee:
u are neither ss or se that manage to know how to speak igbo language period.
get out biko

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2017
hardyjeff02:

U are just a mature fool.
Fool of the highest order
I hear you, fool of the lowest order

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Diesella:

Eyaaa... Ndị bee anyị siri na - onye ajụjụ anaghị efu ụzọ. Akwụkwọ Nsọ kwuru na - Jua na iga ajuta... SwiftKey keyboard nwee kwara ihe ndị bekee na-akpọ Clipboard ihe ụfọdụ ndị ji mara ya bu "copy and paste". In short i downloadsia ya unu gaa ahụ ụtọ ya. Mana omego ahụ atọ m bido use ya. Inwe ajụjụ ime k m mara, ka m nwee ike inyere unu aka.
ya bụ ihe atọka m,
IGBO AMAKA, ka anyị debe zie n'asụsụ anyị cool
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Ejanla07:

na oduduwa picture be dat.
snapped d day he was thrown from hell due to body odour and back stabbing
I swear these picture done finish we the yorubas,why are u this wickard.
Becareful oo I hear say witches they nairaland for one thread for romance section

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ejanla07: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I swear these picture done finish we the yorubas,why are u this wickard.
Becareful oo I hear say witches they nairaland for one thread for romance section

i dont visit romance section

dey can see but cant touch me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Elections and re-run elections have been holding in South south States, and these militants have not stopped them, now they're backing you to cause chaos in your own home, people should always count their teeth with their tongue, who stands to loose most if the election doesn't hold? Do these people know the kind of menacing consequences that comes with anarchy?

Everyone is already tired of the Nigerian marriage, but does Igbos have to be the scape goats again? The right and inevitable thing must be done by the not at the expense of a particular region's blood again.

Like my grandma would always say, agaghi m e ji isi m ele iyi toro eto, onye nwere nti ya nuru!
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Xkalaban(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
nwanne mmadụ anụgo m ịhe ịkwuru, aga m agbazi nkiri fụ ka ọ ga esi dị ụbọchị ahụ

Yes o, ya gazie.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by cyprex: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ndi'Igbo come you accept to be made a laughing stock?
Any person that feels isolated not gets noticed by sympathizing with you.

Chai, odikwa egwu
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by ancientbanana: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Voting is ur right, u can decide to vote or not to. So if a man can convince u wrongly or rightly without force not to exercise ur voting rights, I don't see anything treasonable or terror in kanu's act. It's the citizens Dat will decide.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by cumbak60: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cooly100:

Tell me any Ibo leader that can pull this crowd without offering money...
This image is obviously Photoshoped. I just took my time to analyse the image... its has repeat pattern. You guys should quit using propaganda to further your course. If you must succeed, stick on the side of truth.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by torqque7(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
I am not forming anything,I say it the way I see it, so the rail lines and state is your own reason for clamouring for biafra?

You are just so on point bro..you are a very wise man,those shouting biafra up and down don't know the pains it would cause.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by smsventures: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Cjrane2: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
OIL is the reason why the south is in bondage today.

Stop OIL flow and the vultures will learn to leave the southerners alone.

Both IPOB and Militants must come together and drastically do something about the continued pumping out of Biafran oil resources by those who desperately hate Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by ceaser: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Busted… See fraud….you guys and 419… what crowd… you join same pic, you come dey make noise… Next time, use your head well, there gurus here you know....
see same person ...same flag shape...no wonder we call you guys LIEIPODS
grin grin

Lol. grin Busted.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by obipemma: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
oyienootieno:
If the NA unleash mayhem now, these animals will cry to ICC crying like babies. This time the massacre will be double.
When Yugoslavia used military action against the Kosovo,UN intervened militarily and set up United Nation's Interim administration in Kosovo (UNIMIK)from there Kosovo became an independent nation from Yugoslavia and Yugoslavia has gone out of existence. The world is becoming organized now.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by obipemma: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Bantudra the brainless thing said in one of his numerous junks that if war should break between the Igbo and zoogeria, that ND millitants will fight Igbos in favour of zoogeria because ND militants hates Igbos grin grin grin
Not Zoogeria,but Nizooria.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Daewang: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cooly100:

The way this selfish people reason is amazing. Simply because they have one or two building outside Igbo land and so they cover their eyes to the injustice meted to Ndigbo for decades..Na waooo!!

Nwanne rapu ndi efulefu a, ha di very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.