Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. (5791 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you like wear miniskirt show them your boobs and dress half unclad they will still not marry you..

Guys any lady who opens her leg for you bleep her like you want let her forget her name and the road to her house...
There are many released olosho at the loose..

Guys open your eyes shine it very well.

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Here to read comments.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
popcorn time cheesy
Divay22
Victornezzar
sunshineG cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Laryne(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
You must have really done so much for that man which amounted to nothing to make you have this kind of wisdom...
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
TGoddess:
Here to read comments.

your own na just to dey read..
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
She's right this time though. If you like, play the role of the perfect wife material, cook amazing meals for him, clean and polish his house, wash his clothes and dirty boxers, allow him to twist you into different shapes in the name of sex styles, he'd still tell you that the man that'll marry you would be very lucky if you aren't the one he wants. Girls be wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Divay22(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm more concern about the popcorn than the thread...
Gemme Gemme Gemme gemmmmmmmmme cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Amarabae(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
I know this OP as one of the responsible and matured people here.
Did anyone hack her account?
Chai! Bring back our Optional1.

2 Likes

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Caustics: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:
if you like wear miniskirt show them your boobs and dress half unclad they will still not marry you..

Guys any lady who opens her leg for you beep her like you want let her forget her name and the road to her house...
There are many released olosho at the loose..

Guys open your eyes shine it very well.
who beep you and domp you? undecided
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
popcorn time cheesy
Divay22
Victornezzar
sunshineG cheesy
Optional 1 talk tru ooo
Example na Tuface
Nigga was just experimenting different ukwus but went 2 d decent 1

2 Likes

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by jaxmand: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Make cool cash http://a35d.somdengi.top/6922Follow that link use google chrome to translate it to English and make cash ...its real
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
She's right this time though. If you like, play the role of the perfect wife material, cook amazing meals for him, clean and polish his house, wash his clothes and dirty boxers, allow him to twist you into different shapes in the name of sex styles, he'd still tell you that the man that'll marry you would be very lucky if you aren't the one he wants. Girls be wise.
Different shapes grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

your own na just to dey read..
You try for this one today.cool True talk.cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
any apamu wen men dig 4 u, i help u cari u pass. who do u dis tin bad pass evans
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
popcorn time cheesy
Divay22
Victornezzar
sunshineG cheesy
I am here grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
True talk milady cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by amakadihot87(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
[/color]
Inanna:
[color=#000099]She's right this time though. If you like, play the role of the perfect wife material, cook amazing meals for him, clean and polish his house, wash his clothes and dirty boxers, allow him to twist you into different shapes in the name of sex styles, he'd still tell you that the man that'll marry you would be very lucky if you aren't the one he wants. Girls be wise.
..........babe i consider gals that do all u have mentioned as foolish........men should be d ones to go out of their way to please us not d other way round.........as for d way a gal dresses ,i think it should go by her mood and not to attract any fucking dude...

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Kentura(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who broke your heart?
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Homeboiy: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't even know what to talk
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Optional 1 talk tru ooo
Example na Tuface
Nigga was just experimenting different ukwus but went 2 d decent 1
well in a way sha.but u know say the time tuface start to dey experiment with different babes dey born upandan he was already made.so it was obvious those babes dey chase am for im money and fame and tuface was sharp enough to know this.so this was why he married ann cos na ann dey wit am when he wasnt that made.it wasnt about being decent per se.
for me sha me if a babe give me monkey style for ze oza room and she"s adventurious omo i go marry her ooooo cheesy
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:

you are right
i think her account has been hacked...

Campaign bring back our naughty optional1
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
I am here grin
yowa grin
oya take grin

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
I'm more concern about the popcorn than the thread...
Gemme Gemme Gemme gemmmmmmmmme cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Optional1 pon this wan again ohh! some peeps go still break bottle on this trend. just watchout
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
dollytino4real:
any apamu wen men dig 4 u, i help u cari u pass. who do u dis tin bad pass evans

abeg no help, na my cross na my head shekau put am..

I go cari am finish..
Thank you for ur concern.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

yowa grin
oya take grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

well in a way sha.but u know say the time tuface start to dey experiment with different babes dey born upandan he was already made.so it was obvious those babes dey chase am for im money and fame and tuface was sharp enough to know this.so this was why he married ann cos na ann dey wit am when he wasnt that made.it wasnt about being decent per se.
for me sha me if a babe give me monkey style for ze oza room and she"s adventurious omo i go marry her ooooo cheesy
na dat type woman I dey avoid
she fit be club gal sef
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kentura:
Who broke your heart?

your papa

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by FTrebirth(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
and she's not mature now because she's saying a fact which doesn't sit well with you, right?

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Divay22(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks..
The Heart knows what it wants.

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't even know what to talk

lefulefu give this nigga some guguru i didn't say popcorn oh...
Guguru i will pay.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by optional1(f): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Caustics:
who beep you and domp you? undecided
your papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How I Seduced My Neighbor Uncle / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes / It Is Only With Ashawo You Experience....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.