Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. (5790 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Eh Bro sorry oo
malaria ahbi
yes bro
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
yes bro
ah pele
get well soon
I wan crash ahbeg
Till tomorrow Bro
gudnyt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2017
SingleDad:

Bros, beer dey ooo. Make i follow u dey sell grin
make better sense grin grin
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:
if you like wear miniskirt show them your boobs and dress half unclad they will still not marry you..

Guys any lady who opens her leg for you bleep her like you want let her forget her name and the road to her house...
There are many released olosho at the loose..

Guys open your eyes shine it very well.

Is it that you don't want to get married or what? all this lava you keep spewing i don't get... wetin men do you ?
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 2:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz
u fit fynd d good ones 4 literature, health, career section
mhen would soon be done with romance section
Really! E even reach make persin commot sef.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 4:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
Really! E even reach make persin commot sef.
I swear Bro
exactly wat jakandeola was saying dat romance section is filled with kids
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by femi4: 5:42am On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:
if you like wear miniskirt show them your boobs and dress half unclad they will still not marry you..

Guys any lady who opens her leg for you bleep her like you want let her forget her name and the road to her house...
There are many released olosho at the loose..

Guys open your eyes shine it very well.
Noted.....Though there is no harm in trying to convince us, don't just be desperate about it.

Same way I ll advice guys trying to woo girls, 6 months is more than enough for her to make a decision about you. Dont be desperate trying to buy her love with money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by femi4: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Optional 1 talk tru ooo
Example na Tuface
Nigga was just experimenting different ukwus but went 2 d decent 1
Ann wasn't more descent than others.

I felt 2face returned to Annie cos of compatibility.

Both are in the same entertainment industry

Annie was with him as far back as plantation boyz days, in fact Annie met 2face when she was just 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
How is Collins tongue ?

my sugarboy
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

Is it that you don't want to get married or what? all this lava you keep spewing i don't get... wetin men do you ?

e be like say u no dey read well again...

I said optionaal1's acct was hacked..
Shior undecided must men/women do you strong thing before you talk..

No vex me oh..

Top of the morning kiss
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Not desperate abt it biko

femi4:
Noted.....Though there is no harm in trying to convince us, don't just be desperate about it.

Same way I ll advice guys trying to woo girls, 6 months is more than enough for her to make a decision about you. Dont be desperate trying to buy her love with money

you buy a girl's love with money, you are a dead living thing...
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by femi4: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:
Not desperate abt it biko

you buy a girl's love with money, you are a dead living thing...
some guys do ....they kept chasing her for 2-3yrs, buying her stuff hoping that one day she ll change her mind.

If she's not just into you.....your efforts are just useless.

1 Like

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
some guys do ....they kept chasing her for 2-3yrs, buying her stuff hoping that one day she ll change her mind.

If she's not just into you.....your efforts are just useless.

i have experienced one, the fool keep buying thinking my NO will change to YES, he just wasted his time and money..

That's why no matter how you try to woo a girl never spent money on her, pretend you don't have.

if she accept you cos of the gifts and money, you will never enjoy her, she will cheat and later dump you in a trash can..
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

since the fool!sh girls don't hear, they are claiming holy and mature and same time opening legs for men who will never think of taking them to mama..

That's the best advice, even if you see my blood who open for you bleep her..... She is fool!sh

nooo. .. I will not ooo. I want keep the seal until my wedding night.. wink
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Blackhawk03(f): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol no p baba
I just shock 4 dis thread
make I get d link 1st
some galz dey support side chicks, u see y nigerian women are not 2 be trusted
https://www.nairaland.com/3933291/why-cant-women-support-each

I'm going to unapologetically repeat this, you are a coward Mister. Why didn't you drop your comment on that thread? You are not just a coward, you're also bereft of understanding for thinking they were supporting the sidechics even when majority of girls that commented showed their displeasures for the sidechics.

Goodmorning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

I swear Bro
exactly wat jakandeola was saying dat romance section is filled with kids
Mesef Don Reason Am Wella, Everyone Seeking Attention.
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I'm going to unapologetically repeat this, you are a coward Mister. Why didn't you drop your comment on that thread? You are not just a coward, you're also bereft of understanding for thinking they were supporting the sidechics even when majority of girls that commented showed their displeasures for the sidechics.

Goodmorning.
Hmmm
Am not going 2 insult u like u just did now
but wer u d 1 I quoted
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
Mesef Don Reason Am Wella, Everyone Seeking Attention.
see ow dat 1 don dey attack me
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Blackhawk03(f): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
Am not going 2 insult u like u just did now
but wer u d 1 I quoted

I don't care whom you quote, I won't stop telling you to quit acting like a Sissy upandan. undecided
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I don't care whom you quote, I won't stop telling you to quit acting like a Sissy upandan. undecided
I know dis is Aderola
Btw y dd u deactivate ur former account
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Blackhawk03(f): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

I know dis is Aderola
Btw y dd u deactivate ur former account

Segun wire wire undecided tongue
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Segun wire wire undecided tongue
Choi I didn't even know u wer d 1 telling me dat Rola would soon be bk
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Blackhawk03(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Choi I didn't even know u wer d 1 telling me dat Rola would soon be bk

LOL. Olodo boy cheesy tongue cheesy

Missed me?

Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. Olodo boy cheesy tongue cheesy

Missed me?
yeah ooo
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:

nooo. .. I will not ooo. I want keep the seal until my wedding night.. wink

you ma join

#proudlyteamv
#weddingnight
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

you ma join

#proudlyteamv
#weddingnight
grin grin that's my girl keep it intact. no one knows tomorrow. kiss
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
see ow dat 1 don dey attack me
who be dat bro!
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
who be dat bro!
leave am
we don settle
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
crotonite:
grin grin that's my girl keep it intact. no one knows tomorrow. kiss

ok dear

thanks
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Optional2(f): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
leave am we don settle

una dey fight for my thread bah..
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Victornezzar: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Optional2:

una dey fight for my thread bah..
Ah no na
so u get alternate sef
Re: Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. by Stevengerd(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
leave am we don settle
ok. that's quite alright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man / I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags / I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.