Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) (44457 Views)

Markets In Asaba To Shut Down To Honor Civil War Massacre Victims / I Created States To Douse Fears Of Breakup, Minorities’ Domination – Gowon / Niger Delta Indigenes To Get Oil Blocks To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Rokaa(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
In an attempt to curb the emerging security challenges caused by activities of bandits and cattle rustlers disguising as Fulani herdsmen, the immediate governor of Kano state, senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso visited Asaba, Delta state this evening.

His visit like other visits to overwrought communities aims at thorough resolution of challenges confronting those communities.

Cases of marauding armed men invading communities & killing people were reported in Delta state with Fulani herdsmen being the suspects of the heinous acts.

Just recently, hundreds of women blocked a busy highway in the state to protest the incessant attacks that is killing & displacing their people.

The state governor Ifeanyi Okowa recently plead with Delta citizens to shun violence and desist from taking the law into their hands and have faith in the government as it fight the scourge.

As Kwankwaso visits, let's hope for best handling of the menace through appropriate measures that addressess the issues in order to protect lives and properties.

http://www.arewaonline.com/59/kwankwaso-lands-in-asaba-to

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
He was in Taraba, now Delta. Is this man really a bridge builder or he is nursing an ambition to rule this country someday? For a bridge builder, no. cos he has never been to Benue, Enugu etc to douse tension #kanawaDabo

If u need this plot of land wey I occupy, hala me. FTC

Genius J

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by nextprince: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very necessary, timely as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
They look like cultists.... I jus don't trust politicians and their gimmicks....

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kwakanso is a jihadist.
He travels up and down Nigeria to empower killer herdsmen and secure the bail of those arrested.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by koma1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Welldone Kwankwaso the bridge builder

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
What a country!!!

That kwakwanso, like Buhari, will seek to rule over nigeria as a protagonist of northern hegemony is sad.

He never makes meaningful contribution to national discuss, but whenever issues concern these northern, good for nothing fundamentalist, he is on the loose.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by koma1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
ettybaba:
Kwakanso is a jihadist.

Must you comment? Next time you keep quiet when you don't have anything​ reasonable to say

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by IJOBA2: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
SAI KWANKWASIYYA 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by hucienda: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
He better go govern his state another round and forget all this posturing.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by IJOBA2: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
ettybaba:
Kwakanso is a jihadist.
NOR BE SMALL JIHADIST MY BROTHER

34 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by HAH: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
SAI KWANKWASIYYA 2019

Amana

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by LUGBE: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Foolish man and Asaba people welcomed him.
Nonsense thing looking for opportunity to gain relevance angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by IJOBA2: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
HAH:

Amana
WHICH ONE BE AMANA AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by RZArecta(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Op/arewaonline, this is the problem victims of these atrocities and southerners in general will keep having with you people. Without any investigation or input from the victims, you absolve your terrorist brothers of complicity in these heinous crimes by calling the perpetrators "bandits & cattle rustlers". You guys are trying to be clever by half. Olu Falae was kidnapped in his farm house by these vermin and you ask a farmer and enlightened man how he knew he was kidnapped by herdsmen, people in Delta cry out and you claim bandits & rustlers WOW !!! You guys are all saints walahi. I don't think any meaningful resolution to these problems will ever be achieved at least until your people vis a vis the authorities agree that these crimes are committed by the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world aka Fulani herdsmen.

Ps, is Kwankwanso now a police officer ? I expected the IGP or at least the state commissioner of police to swing into action

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by hatchy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kwankwaso is a known Jihadist who doesn't hide his hatred for Christians. He is worse than Buhari and will do anything and everything to defend his core Northerners anywhere in Nigeria.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
LUGBE:
Foolish man and Asaba people welcomed him.
Nonsense thing looking for opportunity to gain relevance angry
What do you mean? Are there no more northerners resident in Asaba?
Kwankwaso is just posturing and building his credentials as a defender of Arewa/Muslim interests nationwide.
From bailing northerners arrested during mile 12 clash and other related skirmishes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by HAH: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHICH ONE BE AMANA AGAIN
it is the usual response to the kwankwasiyya slogan.

Amana means trust in hausa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by fineboynl(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol. he came to visit the northerners there.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by IJOBA2: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
HAH:
it is the usual response to the kwankwasiyya slogan.

Amana means trust in hausa
OK

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by jchioma: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
This guy is really taking his presidential ambition serious... I remember he was in Osun state after the conflict that left many Hausa dead. Perhaps, he is the new public defender of arewa community, after Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerryojozy:
He was in Taraba, now Delta. Is this man really a bridge builder or he is nursing an ambition to rule this country someday? #kanawaDabo

Genius J
Na preparation for presidential election

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by SegunAdewole: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jerryojozy:
He was in Taraba, now Delta. Is this man really a bridge builder or he is nursing an ambition to rule this country someday? #kanawaDabo

Genius J

He wants to be president. Seems he even sponsors fulani terror so that he can use the opportunity to present himself as a 'bridge-builder' who should be voted president.

A renown bigot with a northern muslim agenda who kept harrasing GEJ and 1st class southerners and technocrats in enviable positions like Festus Odimegwu.

Only ewedu muslims in the MB and SW are fooled by his 'bridge-building' antics.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by lonelydora: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okowa is a mad man.

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chai, why are my bloodas gleetin him like dis...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by yim(f): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kwankwanso is a man I just don't trust. I think he is trying to gain ground for next election

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by anyebedgreat: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Eureka!
Kwankwaso is trying to build that kind of cult support Buhari has in the north.

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

That man is worse than the Fulani herdsmen that are being protested against.
The day he sets foot acroos the Niger Bridge is the day he will meet his ancestors.

No to the Fulanis.
They are all Jihadists
They keep showing us Islam's true doctrines
They don't deserve to share the same country with sane people

Usman Dan Fodio will never know peace.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) by bams2999(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is the good leader and peace builder, good job Kwakwanso let see 2019 insha ALLAH u work again

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.