Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can You Get Us Toner Refill Your At Your Office And We Pay You 10% Per Refill - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Get Us Toner Refill Your At Your Office And We Pay You 10% Per Refill (608 Views)

Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary / Help Me Copy 15,000 GSM Numbers And I'll Pay You 10k (Taken) / "How Much Do We Pay You?" Interview Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Us Toner Refill Your At Your Office And We Pay You 10% Per Refill by bamboke(f): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2010
Ink Tech is an organisation into toner and ink refill for printer cartridges. Most organisations dont know that their catridges are still reusable like 5 times before been discarded.

Why don't you try to reduce your overall operational cost by asking us to come in for your refill? You could also work with your administrative officer to do the refill than buying new ones.

Each cartridge you bring to us, will get you a commission of 10%.

Call us up and we will pick up and do delivery.

The number to callis 08035646849.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Iiat Recruits / Remodel Your Resume To Attract Recruiters / Make Over N5m Within 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.