Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. (6733 Views)

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Honestly though it pains me to write this, my hands are off the struggle because it has become obvious to me that the Leadership of the struggle is nothing but Power Hungry Fraudsters who just wants to grab power and cause mayhem. I still stand on my dream of always defending the Igbo nation and interest when the need be.

I really do love Igbo people and I love my state Anambra a lot. We have been deprived of a whole lot since independence and I really do wish the marginalisation would stop. But violence is not the way. Even if we must pull out of the union, it must be devoid of insults and hatred because we may need each other eventually even as separate countries.

But Owing to my conversation with some IPOB members and getting very close to them, its obvious these people are charlatans who don't have anything upstairs to offer. I mean, all they want is just revenge and violence. You can't be preaching to people about the wickedness of the Nigerian government and yet don't allow people to vote.

I thought Nnamdi Kanu and his group would have been going about peacefully to preach to people on why they shouldn't vote. But what I hear from some of them is that "They will kill anybody that comes out to vote that day". Is that not an authoritarian style of rule? Where one becomes a mafia to step on people's toes? How free is that freedom? Why tell people not to exercise their freedom?

Honestly, Anambra has come too far to hand over power to Charlatans and touts. I can no longer watch and see my region destabilised. We should engage the Nigerian state more for more meaningful developments. Obiano may not be the best but he really tried. I think he deserves a second chance. People should be allowed to decide whether they want to vote him or not.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Kataway from here, ur rants ends here.

cheesy

You can't really force people not to vote can you? I thought you are fighting for freedom? Why impede on others own?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Agumbankembu: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You can't really force people not to vote can you? I thought you are fighting for freedom? Why impede on others own?

Pls go and add your one vote. Only you.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Your decision is inconsequential, you have just one meaningless vote, which will not be useful. No more erections, sorry elections.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its fine.

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by whitebeard(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Op don't support the Nigerian government either, support the people's revolution,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Jenisom96: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Honestly though it pains me to write this, my hands are off the struggle because it has become obvious to me that the Leadership of the struggle is nothing but Power Hungry Fraudsters who just wants to grab power and cause mayhem. I still stand on my dream of always defending the Igbo nation and interest when the need be.

I really do love Igbo people and I love my state Anambra a lot. We have been deprived of a whokle lot since independence and I really do wish the marginalisation would stop. But violence is not the way. Even if we must pull out of the union, it must be devoid of insults and hatred because we may need each other eventually even as separate countries.

But Owing to my conversation with some IPOB members and getting very close to them, its obvious these people are charlatans who don't have anything upstairs to offer. I mean, all they want is just revenge and violence. You can't be preaching to people about the wickedness of the Nigerian government and yet don't allow people to vote.

I thought Nnamdi Kanu and his group would have been going about peacefully to preach to people on why they shouldn't vote. But what I hear from some of them is that "They will kill anybody that comes out to vote that day". Is that not an authoritarian style of rule? Where one becomes a mafia to step on people's toes? How free is that freedom? Why tell people not to exercise their freedom?

Honestly, Anambra has come too far to hand over power to Charlatans and touts. I can no longer watch and see my region destabilised. We should engage the Nigerian state more for more meaningful developments. Obiano may not be the best but he really tried. I think he deserves a second chance. People should be allowed to decide whether they want to vote him or not.
So what do you now want us to do efulefu? Continue deceiving yourself that you are from Anambra. But do you know what? November 18th is ofe nsala day.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
Op don't support the Nigerian government either, support the people's revolution,

I can never do that. The Nigerian government is ridden with impunity and disregard of her citizenry.

But does it make sense to burn down a house while pursuing a rat?

Even if we must achieve self rule, isn't better to go with the hands of friendship first? In case help is needed tomorrow?

Or will Biafra be an Island? Won't there be bilateral relations? And who do you think is our closest neighbor?

4 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Jenisom96:

So what do you now want us to do efulefu? Continue deceiving yourself that you are from Anambra. But do you know what? November 18th is ofe nsala day.

Abum onye Anambra karia gi. Oburu na uburu gi zuru ezu, igaghi akpom efulefu makana efulefu agaghi ama ihe kam.

Ozokwa, oburu na isi di gi mma, iga amata na unu na agbari bridges ga abara anyi uru na odina ihu.

Obughi matter of Ina eti Afonja up and down ka slowpoke.

Ka anyi bu ndigbo che echiche ga abara anyi uru. Owu ya kacha mkpa.

N.B
My PVC is registered in Anambra.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Flashh: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2017
The topic alone makes me laugh already. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:47am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

I really do love Igbo people and I love my state Anambra a lot. We have been deprived of a whole lot since independence and I really do wish the marginalisation would stop. But violence is not the way. Even if we must pull out of the union, it must be devoid of insults and hatred because we may need each other eventually even as separate countries.

And u think ranting here to score cheap points is the way out...just to spit ur people.
heheheehhe...I laff in latin.
Why not take ur decision rather that comming her to rant just to gain cheap Likes.
"Indeed common sense is not common"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by AzeezAbubakar1: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2017
i can bet my last kobo that this is the same person as Chino the notorious Obiano sycophant

well
Nnamdi kanu is on the right part because you can't say that you don't want someone yet you still participate in his actions
the person will just call you a joker and clown.

but with this the world are watching to see that we mean business when we say that we're done with Nigeria.
for the record nnamdi kanu did not say that he'll force anyone not to vote but he called for a boycott which i think majority will accept the people that will go out to vote will be few definatly the winner will be declared and congratulations to him in advance.
Obiano is just a politician who only cares for his political career.
he knows the respect nnamdi kanu commands that's why he's panicking and heating unnecessary polity because he knows that majority of ipob youths are former lovers and members of apga which used Ojukwu influence to attract them.

NK never said that he'll disrupt the election rather he issued a command grin

Obiano should start now to draft a plan be he'll use to rig with the few that will vote that day cheesy

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

And u think ranting here to score cheap points is the way out...just to spit ur people.
heheheehhe...I laff in latin.
Why not take ur decision rather that comming her to rant just to gain cheap Likes.
"Indeed common sense is not common"

Do you people see how we have made a laughing stock of the Igbo nation? How exactly did I rant? I have seen where they tell people not to vote and if they refuse, they will be threatened.

What sort of future does that hold for us? Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts really need to tone it down very much. I will appreciate it if we engage the Nigerian government in a civil manner on the need to attain self rule. So that we don't burn bridges we may need in the future. The hatred is now too much.

8 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by chiagozien(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Is now that i soak myself inside biafra.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Flashh:
The topic alone makes me laugh already. grin

Better for you. I can't afford to get myself involved in things that promote violence and may get innocent people killed.

Anambrarians should be allowed to decide whether they want to vote or not.

How can people go to where people are doing campaign and be causing confusion? Is that not rubbish? How can you go and be disrupting the democratic right and ambition of others?

If there are people among us that still believe in the Nigerian state, it is my view that they should be allowed their choice. I hate stupidity with passion.

Personally am fed up with the Nigerian state but that does not mean others are fed up. What then concerns people who go about shouting no election like rabid dogs? And still go ahead to disrupt the campaign train of Igbo people who still want to participate in election? Is that not criminality of the highest other? That is so bad on so many levels.

12 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by agbangam: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Kanu 50yrs of hard labour awaits u in Kuje, d way military go take swoop on those dangling biafra flag or logo ehhnn.. I just pity his end cos even his fellow igbo blodas dat were supporting him b4 are ready to send him to jail.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Presidiotbuhari: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Do you people see how we have made a laughing stock of the Igbo nation? How exactly did I rant? I have seen where they tell people not to vote and if they refuse, they will be threatened.

What sort of future does that hold for us? Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts really need to tone it down very much. I will appreciate it if we engage the Nigerian government in a civil manner on the need to attain self rule. So that we don't burn bridges we may need in the future. The hatred is now too much.
What are u waiting for? Why don't u gather like minds & head to abuja to start such "peaceful" process u deemed best. Or are u gona hide pepertually behind ur key board while waiting for another uwazuruike or Kanu to lead another movement, which ur type will later ridicule. Isn't it time u lead while others follow?. Aka na okpa ogbajiri gi? Uwazuruike came, he was labeled a toothless & harmless dove, hence not good for such movement . Kanu is here now, & is been called a war monger & a radical by thesame people who wanted a lion instead of a dove.

Like our pa Achebe said :

Every generation must find its mission and fulfil it, or as Frantz Franton said- or betray it, so it's not something you can write on the wall, saying this is something that must be done , every generation must discover what it needs to do. - Chinua Achebe

And this American who know one or two things about freedom fight had this to say:

" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by StarPlayer: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Pls go and add your one vote. Only you.
Don't forget his one vote can elect the person he wants and that person will still rule over the rest of you

4 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
What are u waiting for? Why don't u gather like minds & head to abuja to start such "peaceful" process u deemed best. Or are u gona hide pepertually behind ur key board while waiting for another uwazuruike or Kanu to lead another movement, which ur type will later ridicule. Isn't it time u lead while others follow?. Aka na okpa ogbajiri gi? Uwazuruike came, he was labeled a toothless & harmless dove, hence not good for such movement . Kanu is here now, & is been called a war monger & a radical by thesame people who wanted a lion instead of a dove.

Like our pa Achebe said :

Every generation must find its mission and fulfil it, or as Frantz Franton said- or betray it, so it's not something you can write on the wall, saying this is something that must be done , every generation must discover what it needs to do. - Chinua Achebe

And this American who know one or two things about freedom fight had this to say:

" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775

My concern is that we are on a self destruct mode. You don't like freedom more than me. But the way and manner we go about it is not good for our next generation. A lot has to change.

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Presidiotbuhari: 2:06am On Jul 20, 2017
agbangam:
Kanu 50yrs of hard labour awaits u in Kuje, d way military go take swoop on those dangling biafra flag or logo ehhnn.. I just pity his end cos even his fellow igbo blodas dat were supporting him b4 are ready to send him to jail.
Unity begger emeregi ya eme? Lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by OAFMods: 2:13am On Jul 20, 2017
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Presidiotbuhari: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

My concern is that we are on a self destruct mode. You don't like freedom more than me. But the way and manner we go about it is not good for our next generation. A lot has to change.
Be the change u want or did u miss this part of my writeup?>> . "What are u waiting for? Why don't u gather like minds & head to abuja to start such "peaceful" process u deemed best. Or are u gona hide pepertually behind ur key board while waiting for another uwazuruike or Kanu to lead another movement"

5 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by jacyhelen(f): 2:34am On Jul 20, 2017
how can i cancel all the op had written cos its rubbish.even when you run to ndi hausa,dem go still kill you.

7 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Presidiotbuhari: 2:58am On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.
Woooof Woooof Woooof like bingo with no substance......lol. U just remind of 1 mista sherifat who has taken london huspital as his permanent address, same way he boasted but when shit hits the fan he scampered for safety & subsequently begged for peaceful resolution of the crises. By the way, ur commando services is urgently needed @ southern kd, agatu & meduguri.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Notasyouthink: 3:23am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

And you are who?? What do you have to offer in the biafran struggle?? Can a closed shop in a market stop the entire market from buying and selling??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by rusher14: 3:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Let me help you.

Afonja!!!!
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Dreambeat: 3:56am On Jul 20, 2017
IPOB never threatened anyone.They only asked the good people of Anambra and by extension Biafrans not to vote in the forthcoming elections.Why vote in a country where you want out.Who will take the struggle serious if we continue to vote.Civil disobedience is a legal and UN recognized means of agitation.Nwokem get your facts right

9 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:

clap for yourself,
you think you are wiser than Okorocha his commissioners you think you are wiser than Ifeanyi Uba mostly you think you you're wiser than millions of APC supporters
you think this method haven't been applied before
Biafrans are ready to go after your families,friends and relatives if the catch you and you know you can't hide they are everywhere remember even in your family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by papaejima1: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:

Do you know the meaning of an oaf?

8 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by ebukahandsome(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2017
What do this anu mpama mean when he mentioned "violence".. Am yet to see violence in ipob movement. Anyway, many are mad but few are roaming

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Proposes 2- Year Jail Term For Assault On Firemen / 2023 Presidency: Nigeria To Me Is Like A Football Team – Orji Kalu / Diesel, Jet Fuel Rising Prices Threaten Industries, Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.