Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. (6744 Views)

I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Hollysaint: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
What are u waiting for? Why don't u gather like minds & head to abuja to start such "peaceful" process u deemed best. Or are u gona hide pepertually behind ur key board while waiting for another uwazuruike or Kanu to lead another movement, which ur type will later ridicule. Isn't it time u lead while others follow?. Aka na okpa ogbajiri gi? Uwazuruike came, he was labeled a toothless & harmless dove, hence not good for such movement . Kanu is here now, & is been called a war monger & a radical by thesame people who wanted a lion instead of a dove.

Like our pa Achebe said :

Every generation must find its mission and fulfil it, or as Frantz Franton said- or betray it, so it's not something you can write on the wall, saying this is something that must be done , every generation must discover what it needs to do. - Chinua Achebe

And this American who know one or two things about freedom fight had this to say:

" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775
nice

3 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by attackgat: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Honestly though it pains me to write this, my hands are off the struggle because it has become obvious to me that the Leadership of the struggle is nothing but Power Hungry Fraudsters who just wants to grab power and cause mayhem. I still stand on my dream of always defending the Igbo nation and interest when the need be.

I really do love Igbo people and I love my state Anambra a lot. We have been deprived of a whole lot since independence and I really do wish the marginalisation would stop. But violence is not the way. Even if we must pull out of the union, it must be devoid of insults and hatred because we may need each other eventually even as separate countries.

But Owing to my conversation with some IPOB members and getting very close to them, its obvious these people are charlatans who don't have anything upstairs to offer. I mean, all they want is just revenge and violence. You can't be preaching to people about the wickedness of the Nigerian government and yet don't allow people to vote.

I thought Nnamdi Kanu and his group would have been going about peacefully to preach to people on why they shouldn't vote. But what I hear from some of them is that "They will kill anybody that comes out to vote that day". Is that not an authoritarian style of rule? Where one becomes a mafia to step on people's toes? How free is that freedom? Why tell people not to exercise their freedom?

Honestly, Anambra has come too far to hand over power to Charlatans and touts. I can no longer watch and see my region destabilised. We should engage the Nigerian state more for more meaningful developments. Obiano may not be the best but he really tried. I think he deserves a second chance. People should be allowed to decide whether they want to vote him or not.

My friend go and sit down. Where have you read that IPOB touched anybody?

The 30th of May sit at home is even bigger than the Anambra elections and IPOB did not have to use violence to get the masses to sit at home.

It is now a smaller issue like Anambra elections that IPOB needs violence.

IPOB are doing the right thing. IPOB cannot be participating or encouraging anyone to participate in the politics of the same country they are trying to get out of.

6 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Don't forget his one vote can elect the person he wants and that person will still rule over the rest of you
That's not the issue. The issue is that we're determined to make a statement with the election boycott. We dont care who gets elected or rigged in through the process. We're more concerned about letting the world know we're no longer interested in participating in the Zoo electoral processes.

The Zoo must be forced down on its knees.

5 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
OAFMods:
How I which I was part of this Buhari led govt this KANU debacle is so insignificant that it will be use to quell any / every other uprising in Nigeria if the leaders are sincere. The solution for agitation like this have been seen in China and Russia severally.

The govt simply need to get some Igbo touts paid them handsomely to foment chaos at any or several event KANU / Ipob is having. The police or army should always be handy in several numbers at the background. The tout sponsored by the federal govt should shoot killing like 5 Ipob member the entire place will scatter the govt sponsored tout should stand their ground n fight for the police to quickly step in arrest like 100 Ipob n KANU.

A charade of an investigation should be carried out, KANU and few Ipob arrested should be release with the govt sponsored touts. If KANU hold any public agitation anywhere in the country again the sane tactics should be employed with the killing increasing in geometric proportion. I swear before this happen 7 times it is Igbo's that will hand over KANU to life of entity in prison. If the govt can not prosecute this plan they should simply send me a private message. If KANU led Biafra agitation does not end before December the govt should behead me.
It is on record that Ab0kis have little value and respect for human life. That's why you're able to write such nonsense and feel cool with it. This is the reason why we want a separation. We can't continue cohabiting with bloodthirsty subhumans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by StarPlayer: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
That's not the issue. The issue is that we're determined to make a statement with the election boycott. We dont care who gets elected or rigged in through the process. We're more concerned about letting the world know we're no longer interested in participating in the Zoo electoral processes.

The Zoo must be forced down on its knees.
Funny enough Our colonial master is even more interested in one Nigeria than Nigerians themselves, so I wonder where you people want to get your support from.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Funny enough Our colonial master is even more interested in one Nigeria than Nigerians themselves, so I wonder where you people want to get your support from.
I guess your colonial master is still in charge. That's why your MIA President is currently quarantined in his toilet.

By the way, your so-called colonial master is still battling to keep Scotland within its fold. Everything that has a beginning would definitely have an end. Nigeria would either break peacefully or violently.... It is the destiny of the criminal enterprise to break up.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by izombie(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You can't really force people not to vote can you? I thought you are fighting for freedom? Why impede on others own?
but oga op nobody is being forced not to vote. If you want to vote please go and vote. Ipob is saying the fg should conduct a referendum for igbos so that igbos will first of all vote on whether to remain in nigeria or not but that call is being denied. How difficult can it be to conduct referendum? You can go and vote biko. Nobody is forcing you not to.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by StarPlayer: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
I guess your colonial master is still in charge. That's why your MIA President is currently quarantined in his toilet.

By the way, your so-called colonial master is still battling to keep Scotland within its fold. Everything that has a beginning would definitely have an end. Nigeria would either break peacefully or violently.... It is the destiny of the criminal enterprise to break up.
I ask again 'where do you people expect to get your support from? Not like there's any natural resource in your region to offer anyway. And the UN are soooo tired of south sudan that there will want to add another to its plate.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by project55: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
Op don't support the Nigerian government either, support the people's revolution,
true
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Agumbankembu: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
I ask again 'where do you people expect to get your support from? Not like there's any natural resource in your region to offer anyway. And the UN are soooo tired of south sudan that there will want to add another to its plate.

Is it natural resources that make a country prosperous and rich?

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by daveson2020(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin lol even some born and throw away charlatans are now using biafra issue to gain popularity. Who is this one kwanu? embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Do you people see how we have made a laughing stock of the Igbo nation? How exactly did I rant? I have seen where they tell people not to vote and if they refuse, they will be threatened.

What sort of future does that hold for us? Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts really need to tone it down very much. I will appreciate it if we engage the Nigerian government in a civil manner on the need to attain self rule. So that we don't burn bridges we may need in the future. The hatred is now too much.
Oga I've got a few posers for you;
1.What are the civil ways in your own intellectual opinion as most of you claim, that would force the government to the negotiating table ,given the type of contraption we are stuck in.?
2.In what ways you..yea I mean you have contributed your own quota to achieve the above aims as you posited?

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
;DAnd I guess you feel very elated whenever u remember that you colonial masters are supporting the zoo because you are a unity beggar.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by midfinger(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
It is on record that Ab0kis have little value and respect for human life. That's why you're able to write such nonsense and feel cool with it. This is the reason why we want a separation. We can't continue cohabiting with bloodthirsty subhumans.
Could someone guess the IQ quotient of this dumbo?These are the type of sapiens d idiotic op want me to remain in the same country with?just because of his parochial interest, may God punish him!!
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:
Oga I've got a few posers for you;
1.What are the civil ways in your own intellectual opinion as most of you claim, that would force the government to the negotiating table ,given the type of contraption we are stuck in.?
2.In what ways you..yea I mean you have contributed your own quota to achieve the above aims as you posited?

Most people here Don't really understand. They think its about popularity. What am I doing with popularity? Thats nonsense of the highest order.

My own stake is that we are burning too much bridges we may need in case Biafra materialise. Nnamdi Kanu is just a child of Luck. When the chips are down, you will come to realise that Nothing Nothing dey on ground. We really need to calm it down.

It doesn't pain you anymore than I do that we were created and joined to Nigeria.

But watching most IPOB guys make Igbo a laughing stock is no longer tolerable. Mind you, there are thousands of Igbos who still want to stay in Nigeria.

You may not believe this but there are Igbos who still want to stay in Nigeria. Like I know a woman who has worked all her life in the federal civil service just like millions of Igbos. I don't ever think she will support Biafra after my discussion with her.

But I have viewed with dismay when some illiterate IPOB members call people who don't support their idea names like 'Sabo, Ewu, Imbe, Awusa'.

Thats the height of bullshit.

FYI for most of you, Igbos stayed at home to honour our dead hero not because they really support Biafra. Most stayed at home to honour dead heroes.

Again if you doubt me, go to hardcore minority tribe pages on facebook or the net. See the nonsense this people say about Biafra. See the thrash people who are not up to our level say about us. It makes me angry because I ignore. You know why? Because they are exercising their right to freedom too.

But is it so for IPOB members? Do they understand that people have rights too? Never. You can see them, thrash these minorities and say horrible things about them. Funny enough, these are same things these minorities are running away from.

Let me tell you, there was a time I supported Biafra mainly by writing logical and challenging topics that appeals to the human mind on why Igbos need to attain self rule. But it is no longer feasible. Its become obvious that members of the leadership or this struggle are nothing but people who have nothing to offer aside grab power like APC did in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:
Could someone guess the IQ quotient of this dumbo?These are the type of sapiens d idiotic op want me to remain in the same country with?just because of his parochial interest, may God punish him!!
For you to even use the word 'IQ Quotient' means you're a top grade unlettered dumbo. I don't engage subhuman Ab0kis. You have absolutely nothing to offer apart from bloodshed and tears.

Now go back to your Boko Haram enclave and strap some bombs around your body for today's assignment in Maiduguri.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
midfinger:

The bolded in your statement is one of the reasons I can't share a country with you too. Most of you typing rubbish are not even in Nigeria. Only for having a dissent view from yours, I have become idiotic.

Let's assume we are given a referendum and I vote against it, is it not obvious your likes will burn down people houses should they get the hint?

I was really supporting the idea. But when I see what most of you charlatans do where people exercise their freedom, I can't but wish that thunder from heaven come down and strike you all dead.

How can you scream you are being marginalized and targeted, yet you go and cause confusion where people are doing campaign? Who gave you people such authority? Is it not better you look the other ways and continue convincing people to not vote rather than engaging in practices that are ironically anti-freedom?

I mean... I have not collected any money from any politician and I will never. But don't worry they have their right to choose whether to vote or not? Why will IPOB members go their and disrupt the peaceful process they are practicing? So if an individual wants to vote and attends a rally, you kill him? Or have you not seen Videos of IPOB charlatans disrupting peoples campaign?

What gave them the audacity to go and be disrupting Obiano's campaign? Is he not exercising his freedom? Ara ona apudi unu? Why go to a man's campaign and be floating Biafran flag and cause confusion?

Wouldn't it be better if you go around and convince people not to vote peacefully and himself will go around peacefully too convincing people to vote? Then we know who is more in attune with the people? My point? RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS TOO. THAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF FREEDOM. YOUR FREEDOM STOPS WHERE ANOTHER PERSONS OWN BEGIN!

4 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Do you people see how we have made a laughing stock of the Igbo nation? How exactly did I rant? I have seen where they tell people not to vote and if they refuse, they will be threatened.

What sort of future does that hold for us? Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts really need to tone it down very much. I will appreciate it if we engage the Nigerian government in a civil manner on the need to attain self rule. So that we don't burn bridges we may need in the future. The hatred is now too much.

Abeg shut up joor.. u r sound so ignorant thinkin u are smart.
U are the one making mockery of igbo nation rather.
Why cant u take ur decision privately rather than comming here to bleat.
Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

U dont tone it doen when u are dealing with animals who arr ever rrady to devouru at any slightest chance.

By the way what did u say whan obasonjo threatened kanu undecided where were u?.
Rubbish... coward sellouts like u and joe igbokwe ar our problem in igboland.

3 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
The natural resource you're talking about cannot be found in your region. So what exactly do you bring to the table? The major problem hindering Nigeria's growth and development today is crude oil. That's why you all have become lazy oil-sucking parasites. What happens when the oil reserves go down in less than 30 years?

How many European countries are blessed with these natural resources you want to kill yourself over? UN is tired of South Sudan... What about Eritrea? What about Gambia and Senegal? What about Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe? What about Czech , Slovakia, Serbia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan? The list is endless. Why must we remain in this country by force by fire? What is the big deal? When will this unity begging stop?
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:
The bolded in your statement is one of the reasons I can't share a country with you too. Most of you typing rubbish are not even in Nigeria. Only for having a dissent view from yours, I have become idiotic.

Let's assume we are given a referendum and I vote against it, is it not obvious your likes will burn down people houses should they get the hint?

I was really supporting the idea. But when I see what most of you charlatans do where people exercise their freedom, I can't but wish that thunder from heaven come down and strike you all dead.

How can you scream you are being marginalized and targeted, yet you go and cause confusion where people are doing campaign? Who gave you people such authority? Is it not better you look the other ways and continue convincing people to not vote rather than engaging in practices that are ironically anti-freedom?

I mean... I have not collected any money from any politician and I will never. But don't worry they have their right to choose whether to vote or not? Why will IPOB members go their and disrupt the peaceful process they are practicing? So if an individual wants to vote and attends a rally, you kill him? Or have you not seen Videos of IPOB charlatans disrupting peoples campaign?

What gave them the audacity to go and be disrupting Obiano's campaign? Is he not exercising his freedom? Ara ona apudi unu? Why go to a man's campaign and be floating Biafran flag and cause confusion?

Wouldn't it be better if you go around and convince people not to vote peacefully and himself will go around peacefully too convincing people to vote? Then we know who is more in attune with the people? My point? RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS TOO. THAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF FREEDOM. YOUR FREEDOM STOPS WHERE ANOTHER PERSONS OWN BEGIN!
What kind of gibberish is this? Are you sure you're mentally stable? The idiot you quoted is an Ab0ki in the first place, so that alone nullifies the entire nonsense you wrote. Just look at how you've reduced yourself to an object of ridicule.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Abeg shut up joor.. u r sound so ignorant thinkin u are smart.
U are the one making mockery of igbo nation rather.
Why cant u take ur decision privately rather than comming here to bleat.
Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

U dont tone it doen when u are dealing with animals who arr ever rrady to devouru at any slightest chance.

By the way what did u say whan obasonjo threatened kanu undecided where were u?.
Rubbish... coward sellouts like u and joe igbokwe ar our problem in igboland.

You are mad if you think am a sellout. I am not and I will never be. I never witnessed when Obasanjo ordered for the killing of Nmamdi Kanu. But I have witnessed IPOB members in Nkpor beating up a man for just speaking against the No election decision. If I had posted pictures, Nairaland will take it straight to front page and mentally challenged bulls like you will still question me on why I did not keep the pictures privately.

If you had any sense in you, you should have gotten from all these the fact that we need to respect the views of those who still wants to vote. Thats the true hallmark of freedom. I respect Nnamdi Kanu and still respect him. But he should also realise that not everybody believes in him. There are people who still want to vote and vote they will if they want to.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
What kind of gibberish is this? Are you sure you're mentally stable? The idiot you quoted is an Ab0ki in the first place, so that alone nullifies the entire nonsense you wrote. Just look at how you've reduced yourself to an object of ridicule.

Go through his posts and see where he quoted and insulted me. It is not my business whether he is an aboki or not.

My concern is the damage we are about to posit in our region by disturbing people who want to vote. This is a public forum and thats why I brought this issue here. So that people will learn and understand that some people still want to vote. You can't just force your views on people.

On whether am mentally stable... Middle finger to you. Don't be fighting for freedom and impede on other people's own. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by StarPlayer: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
The natural resource you're talking about cannot be found in your region. So what exactly do you bring to the table? The major problem hindering Nigeria's growth and development today is crude oil. That's why you all have become lazy oil-sucking parasites. What happens when the oil reserves go down in less than 30 years?

How many European countries are blessed with these natural resources you want to kill yourself over? UN is tired of South Sudan... What about Eritrea? What about Gambia and Senegal? What about Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe? What about Czech , Slovakia, Serbia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan? The list is endless. Why must we remain in this country by force by fire? What is the big deal? When will this unity begging stop?
I guess you're in lagos writing all this gibberish. Why then is it that whenever they say go back to your land, you people begin to cry to high heavens
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You are mad if you think am a sellout. I am not and I will never be. I never witnessed when Obasanjo ordered for the killing of Nmamdi Kanu. But I have witnessed IPOB members in Nkpor beating up a man for just speaking against the No election decision. If I had posted pictures, Nairaland will take it straight to front page and mentally challenged bulls like you will still question me on why I did not keep the pictures privately.

If you had any sense in you, you should have gotten from all these the fact that we need to respect the views of those who still wants to vote. Thats the true hallmark of freedom. I respect Nnamdi Kanu and still respect him. But he should also realise that not everybody believes in him. There are people who still want to vote and vote they will if they want to.

U are an fool. A coward sellout!!.
Becox u saw some touts beating some1 now represent the entire ipob?. undecided for u to come here and be bleating like a goat being slaughterd.

Now u see how senseless u are ?. undecided
Last time i checked i neva heared when kanu ordered that people should be beating for trying to vote for election.

And u blantantly denied u neva hrard obasonjo said kanu should be stopped by all means.
I guess u are braindead thats why u cant decipher what that comment means.

U are contradicting urself becox of Ur IQ and level of understanding.
U ar a NIMWIT.swerve!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by StarPlayer: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2017
daveson2020:
grin grin lol even some born and throw away charlatans are now using biafra issue to gain popularity. Who is this one kwanu? embarassed
Product of baby factory feeling important. How many of una your mama born sell?

You know your papa so? undecided
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
I guess you're in lagos writing all this gibberish. Why then is it that whenever they say go back to your land, you people begin to cry to high heavens
You didn't answer any of my questions. Obviously you can't answer any of my questions.

What on earth makes you think I would be in Lagos of all places? Doing what? In case you're not aware, I've been at the forefront of the campaign for Igbos to return home. Igbos should start divesting Eastwards. I support any move that would engineer an Igbo renaissance.

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Jenisom96:

So what do you now want us to do efulefu? Continue deceiving yourself that you are from Anambra. But do you know what? November 18th is ofe nsala day.

My Fav soup kiss
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Fx55(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Go through his posts and see where he quoted and insulted me. It is not my business whether he is an aboki or not.

My concern is the damage we are about to posit in our region by disturbing people who want to vote. This is a public forum and thats why I brought this issue here. So that people will learn and understand that some people still want to vote. You can't just force your views on people.

On whether am mentally stable... Middle finger to you. Don't be fighting for freedom and impede on other people's own. Thanks.
Sit at home and boycott their elections has become force or violence? My friend you seriously need help. The people you're trying so hard to lick their asses for cheap likes would be the first to present your head on a platter.

Be wise!
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
Sit at home and boycott their elections has become force or violence? My friend you seriously need help. The people you're trying so hard to lick their asses for cheap likes would be the first to present your head on a platter.

Be wise!

Mr Man calm down. At least be using your sense for once. I don't need anybody's like for any nonsense. Go through my posts and see if am an arse licker. I support Nnamdi Kanu when he says anything that will further the Igbo development.

But after taking sometime to analyse few events, its become obvious that we are heading now where. Believe me that Biafra can be achieved if we have the right people that know the right button to press.

Who does election boycott help? Can't you people read the hand writing on the wall and see the evil plan of the FG to take over Anambra? Worst come to worst, riot will break out everywhere and it becomes a war zone. Because believe me, there are bigger sellouts like Andy Ubah you need to be worried about. These are rogues who are waiting on the sidelines to catch in on the impending chaos and loot the state down.

2 Likes

Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by StarPlayer: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Fx55:
You didn't answer any of my questions. Obviously you can't answer any of my questions.

What on earth makes you think I would be in Lagos of all places? Doing what? In case you're not aware, I've been at the forefront of the campaign for Igbos to return home. Igbos should start divesting Eastwards. I support any move that would engineer an Igbo renaissance.
Look! No other nation has a reason to support you people because you have nothing to offer and they have nothing to gain.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
iamexcelblog:

I can never do that. The Nigerian government is ridden with impunity and disregard of her citizenry.

But does it make sense to burn down a house while pursuing a rat?

Even if we must achieve self rule, isn't better to go with the hands of friendship first? In case help is needed tomorrow?

Or will Biafra be an Island? Won't there be bilateral relations? And who do you think is our closest neighbor?
Excell, please tell me, I want to know how these guys are trying to perpetrate violence. I know it takes a lot to bow to the words of just one man or group and I don't like that idea one bit. One man shouldn't have such power. I'd like to know more about IPOB and the violence they perpetrate or plan perpetrating. I'm serious.
Re: My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. by paschu: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
You are probably twenty something, and over-estimating yourself.

I don't know where you got your info from, but my aunt in Onitsha told me over the phone that IPOB is always very peaceful. Your info is clearly fake considering that there was a sit at home order and IPOB has never been indicted for any kind of violence.

iamexcelblog:

Abum onye Anambra karia gi. Oburu na uburu gi zuru ezu, igaghi akpom efulefu makana efulefu agaghi ama ihe kam.

Ozokwa, oburu na isi di gi mma, iga amata na unu na agbari bridges ga abara anyi uru na odina ihu.

Obughi matter of Ina eti Afonja up and down ka slowpoke.

Ka anyi bu ndigbo che echiche ga abara anyi uru. Owu ya kacha mkpa.

N.B
My PVC is registered in Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Nigeria To Me Is Like A Football Team – Orji Kalu / Who Is A Lagosian ? / Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.