Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) (37588 Views)

BBNAIJA: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Tacha After Blasting Seyi Awolowo. PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo Comes Again For Teyanna Taylor And Seyi Law's Obese Kids / Eniola Badmus Comes For Hushpuppi, Questions His Source Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2017
This woman don dey get mouth since dem release her from prison.

Hope no be only me notice this development
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by barallanee(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Wats her issues with fat people Na...l grin grin..pls liv dem o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
This woman na thug
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by marvin902(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2017
can someone please just shoot this madwoman down undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
she is right! but it could be that the fat woman has a thyroid problem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Neddstark: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Lol she has a point though. Being fat is unhealthy.

Donald Trump, the president of USA is on the big side. Believe me, he is more healthier than every human in your family
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
wots exactly kemi's problem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by femi4: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am not a medical doctor but i just think fatness sometimes had to do with genes and not food.
you are right but at the same time you can control it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am not a medical doctor but i just think fatness sometimes had to do with genes and not food.

yep
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
When she was locked up there was peace o! This tormentor has come again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
This lady is just too somehow ( I still cannot find a suitable word to replace d 'somehow') Does she think Eniola does not know she's fat and unhealthy?
The way she passed d mssg across is very bad and its cyber bulling. People are born with different rate of metabolism and some take longer to loose weight than others.
I'm not even pained abt what she is saying abt eniola but that one she did to Seyi law's daughter, that small girl, she wants that girl to grow up having a low self esteem?
I think she needs to b put back in prison or taken to a rehab. Its too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by chyket(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Don't throw the messenger away with the message!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Samexdx:
This woman go soon bite more than she can chew

Soon? She done do pass herself. Na to choke remain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Well... she is right but its not her business. When Eniola is ready, she will lose the weight like lepaciousbose did. Its her life afterall.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by perdollar(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Lol she has a point though. Being fat is unhealthy.
I love ur laptop
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Baroba(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Well if she wants to raise awareness concerning obesity, its not a bad thing, but she is definitely going about it the wrong way.. Body shaming and subjecting people to ridicule is totally wrong; BTW aunty Kemi people can equally be obese due to hormonal disorder such as hypothyroidism, its not all down to calories consumed..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2017
People are not "released" from the hospital...they are "DISCHARGED"! Illiterate af*nja woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
WTF is this illiterate saying? I'm in no mood to address your obvious ignorance. You should first work on your grammar, enlighten yourself about the characteristics of being healthy before you quote me to say shît.
Neddstark:

Donald Trump, the president of USA is on the big side. Believe me, he is more healthier than every human in your family
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by colombiana: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Neddstark:
If I were an assassin, I'll whack this hag for free. Will consider it a humanity project
you see your life? Too much movies you've forgotten reality.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Food is not the main or only cause of weight gain (fat)

1. Number 1 cause is Genetics

2. Insulin is also another factor

Attention seeking loser like Kemi should be ignored!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by Samexdx(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:
Soon? She done do pass herself. Na to choke remain
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by UDIOK: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola..

Ugly hippo with pungent body odour
Are you send from the pit of Hell with Toxic comments always

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by MicroBox: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Blah blah blah blah says the sheep

Eat right ??

Look at the goat face telling someone to eat right

At least she needs to eat right while you need a brand new used brain

This Kemi Olunwerey is a big joke
Atleast her gown still rest on her breast and not on her tommy..
Eat healthy to stay healthy... that is the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by ariwokoigbore(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2017
she should nt be noticed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by redsun(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Fatima kills. Being "obesely" fat is as dangerous as smoking cigarettes or drinking heavily. It aggressively reduces the life expectancy, especially in a dysfunctional country like Nigeria where the average life expectancy is below 50.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
what is wrong wit dis exconvict? Is this how to pull publicity stunt? Maybe she is lookin 4 a way to go back to prison and meet her prison husband.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by claremont(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Both. The average American is obese, not all of them have 'bad' genes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by nanizle(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Genes or not, the equation is simple. Eat more than your body can burn and you get fat.

The truth is that people eat so much food (including consuming much sugar) and do little physical activity and that's a recipe for being overweight.

It ain't easy but people especially ladies should be conscious of the quantity and quality of food they consume.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by nanizle(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Acidosis:
Food is not the main or only cause of weight gain (fat)

1. Number 1 cause is Genetics

2. Insulin is also another factor

Attention seeking loser like Kemi should be ignored!

The number one cause of obesity is eating too much and not "genes" or "big bones".

Obesity is generally caused by eating too much and moving too little. If you consume high amounts of energy, particularly fat and sugars, but don't burn off the energy through exercise and physical activity, much of the surplus energy will be stored by the body as fat.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Obesity/Pages/Causes.aspx

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by MxFactor: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Take the messages and not the criticisms. But many of you calling this lady names can dare to tell others the truth even when it hurts.

Of course e no concern you embarassed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) by toprealman: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Genes+ Dietary habit+ lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture / Ebube Nwagbo Pictured With Phyno & Omawumi / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.