Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State (32691 Views)

Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Picture: Aso Rock Mood After Kanu Declared No Election In SE/SS / "No Election In Biafra Until They Give Us The Referendum Date." Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by Malawian(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
I dey tell... They still dey call this guy Yoruba... The truth is Biafra could be the way forward but has anyone taken time out to reason what are Kanu's visions for Biafra after it is created?... But then when u try to be a critical thinker some see you as an opposition and end up calling u names.
Kanu wont be the "owner of Biafra" so mind you business pls.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
`
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by paschal234: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is just the simple truth. A state of emergency will be declared in Anambra if IPOB try that nonsense. Whether you like it or not Nnamdi Kanu is acting on a script. He should start from his state in Abia. Anyway he can deceive the gullible ones that are not educated and don't really know he is playing a script of his pay masters. Have we asked ourselves why is federal Government ignoring him despite the fact that he has flouted his bail conditions? If the want to eliminate him it doesn't take them anything and heavens will not fall. It's just that the government now has understood he is playing a script. Remember after God it's federal government.
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by GoodMuyis(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

1=> Believe me, all other Nigerians are watching and most of us are already tired of the situation of things in Nigeria just like the Igbos are (especially we the middlebelt minorities and Niger delta minorities)....Ipob may actually be the ones to kickstart the revolution we need in Nigeria. They are and will eventually gain the sympathy, full support and bigtime respect of other Nigerians who will also join in their struggle.

Also, i think you are too late to try dividing Anambra from other Igbos or Ipob. It just would not work.
I understand that you may be a true Anambra man who is just concerned for the well being of your state, but sorry, you just have to deal with it.

2=> Besides, i'm still trying to figure out how boycotting an election peacefully will lead to full scale state of emergency undecided

1=> Nairaland should give you a clue that Nigerian will give no sympathy for IPOB, WHY? because of insult both Kanu and Ipod had met on whole Nigeria as a whole, agitation for biafra is valid but insulting other tribe is not the way to get it, secession in not gotten by takling ordinary people, but politicians.

2=> since election did not hold, Constitutionally, a governor cannot hold office beyond 4 years, while new election is yet to hold and the governor is out of office, an administrator must take over the state

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by giftiy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
nextprince:
As long as the result is based on simple majority, even if only the contestant cast his vote, INEC is empowered to give him the returning ticket.
no be football match oooo
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by giftiy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dedetwo:
When one boycotts election, how does this single action discourage or hinder another person from participating in the election?
grammar
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by Nowenuse: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
GoodMuyis:

1=> Nairaland should give you a clue that Nigerian will give no sympathy for IPOB, WHY? because of insult both Kanu and Ipod had met on whole Nigeria as a whole, agitation for biafra is valid but insulting other tribe is not the way to get it, secession in not gotten by takling ordinary people, but politicians.

2=> since election did not hold, Constitutionally, a governor cannot hold office beyond 4 years, while new election is yet to hold and the governor is out of office, an administrator must take over the state

I don't think Nnamdi kanu or any other Ipob spokespersons are still insulting anyone. They seem to have gone past that level. And i also think the Niger delta militants (who are ever ready to back up words with action) are also in support of Ipob now.

I think the election will be postponed and a dialogue/compromise would be reached. I am not sure it will get to the extent of an administrator.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by giftiy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
brainpower:
This is definitely a wrong move for them. Let's assume it may not happen the way you said, the other option will be indirectly handing APC the governorship election on a platter of gold. A few people will come out and vote without being checked and they will do whatever they please.
When the APC wins, the cry and wailing will continue and the only party that truly represents the Igbos will go into extinction all because of Nnamdi Kanu.
you sabi book
APC people will come out and vote
and since apga is claiming it Igbo party.
the will want to follow NK.at the end of the
counting . APC 2,9076. APGA 18
the 18 vote is from. Willi and family members.haha haha haha haha s
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by plessis: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who is this fool?
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by fablani(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
all I can see up there is trash.
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
allrightsir:

explain why so called "one set of people" who are sopposedly one and the same need to be separated by 2 states instead of hiding behind "you dont understand" and dissapearing without explaining. You just give credence to the perception that you people are just a bunch of loud mouths and noise makers more intereted in a shouting match than a debate or discussion based on issues and intellect.

If you have anything to say, Explain or shut the f8ck up yourself.

As I said earlier, an acute dearth of historical information on Nigeria is what you suffer from. I am not disposed to giving you lectures on here cos you're too empty, dunno where to start.

I won't suffer a foool gladly.

You've had enough of my attention already, run along!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
`
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by meritocrat: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:
ATTENTION NDI ANAMBRA GBURUGBURU!

For those shouting no election in Anambra State - especially those among you who are from our state, have you even sat for a moment and thought about the implications of boycotting election in Anambra State?

Well, based on the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - which Anambra state is still part of, discouraging or hindering people from exercising their franchise in an election is classified as treason and in some cases terrorism.

we all know that many people will want to go and vote so as to chose who will govern them- but based on the high number of ipob touts deployed to anambra state by nnamdi kanu, many people out of fear of being victimized will chose to stay indoors - just like it happened during the previous stay at home order by ipob. forcing people to stay indoors is classified as terrorism - that's a crime against the state.

WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL DO WHEN THE ELECTION IS BOYCOTTED

If ipob led by nnamdi kanu succeeds in forcing people not to exercise their franchise during the elections by staying at home, the federal government will declare at state of emergency in Anambra State - the constitution will be suspended for as long as it takes to restore order - which may last for more than two or three years.

A military administrator from the north will be appointed to govern Anambra State for the period the state of emergency will be in place.
curfew will be declared from dusk till down - and anything that moves in between those periods will be shot at - and shot to kill.

Nigerian soldiers will be deployed in the entire south east but especially in Anambra State. This military occupation will last for an upward of two to three years. Anambra state will be fully governed by the military.

THE IMPACT OF STATE OF EMERGENCY ON NDI ANAMBRA

If state of emergency is declared in Anambra State even for one week, the impact will be so devastating that we may not recover from it for the next five years! how much more if it lasts for a year! don't forget that terrorism and hunting down terrorist doesn't just end in a week or months!

the federal might will be in Anambra for nothing less than one year and during these period, all the economic advancement made by ndi Anambra and its various active governors starting from Ngige down to peter obi and being consolidated by Obiano will all be destroyed!

the vibrant economy being jealously guided by ndi Anambra will be striped to shreds by the invading army! Anambra State will be looted to the ground!

we all know the modus operandi of the Nigerian security apparatus - which is shoot then ask questions later, many ndi Anambra will lost their lives for the simple reason that they were walking too fast while going to buy bread - the casualties will be too much that it may end up touching every household in anambra state!

the army will use Anambra State for Target practice - they can target your house and bomb it - or even your entire village and bomb it and claim that it is the hideout of ipob terrorist - if they can do it in borno which is their state how much worse do u think they will do to an infidel state in an infidel land! they will rape our fine girls, kill our young men and mess our vibrant cities and villages!

And guess what? nothing will happen! you know why? because we are in a state of emergency - the constitution has been suspended. human rights is now totally on hold! anything goes!

WHAT IPOB WILL DO NEXT WHEN STATE OF EMERGENCY IS DECLARED IN ANAMBRA STATE

After the declaration of the state of emergency in Anambra State, all the imported ipob touts will disappear from Anambra State as fast as their legs will carry them! then the army will begin to kill innocent ndi Anambra youths who are never members of ipob and brand them ipob terrorist (once the state of emergency is declared, the securities will stop calling them touts and miscreants but will start calling them terrorists).

the ipob miscreants will relocate to Enugu State and start their protest there - do u know why Enugu state?

because the Abia and Imo miscreants are too smart to expose their state to such anarchy! they will never take their protest to Abia and Iimo State! ask yourself - how many times have they taken their protest to Imo or Abia State? they hold their peaceful meetings in Abia and Imo but hold their riotous protest in anambra and enugu and port harcourt!

you know why? because an average Imo and Abia man are so self centered and naturally jealous of any one ahead of them! if truth be told, Anambra and Enugu state are so far ahead of these two states and are advancing faster than they can catch up hence their desire to destroy it - by the time they are done destroying Anambra and Enugu and are heading towards port-harcourt, things would av been settled and no harm will come upon their states of Abia and Imo!

after destroying Anambra - they will face Enugu and do same to it.

BY THE TIME THE HEAT IS HOT AND KANU IS DECLARED WANTED - HE WOULD AV TAKEN OFF WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND HEAD BACK TO EUROPE THRU THE BACK EXIT AND LEAVE OTHERS TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF THE INVADING ARMY!

whenever a man talks and brags that he will defend something with his life - believe me there lies a liar and a coward who will never make any sacrifice with his goat talk less of his life! Pete Edochie.

NDI AMANBRA - WHERE IS OUR SENSE OF PRIDE IN OUR STATE? WHERE IS THE WISDOM WE ARE KNOWN FOR?

My question to any one joining in shouting no election in Anambra state is - is this what you want for our dear state?

Is the fake struggle for Biafra worth destroying our state which we have worked so hard to raise it to this level?

I will advice each and every one of our indegenes joining nnamdi kanu to please go and read up history - biafran civil war destroyed mostly only Anambra and Enugu State - the present day Abia and Imo states were relatively left untouched - hence it is still a mystery to the people of these two states how we survived the destruction so fast and still leap ahead of them!

Do not let history to repeat itself in our state again!

CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME! LET NNAMDI KANU START HIS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE FROM ABIA STATE!

IF NNAMDI KANU WANTS TO CREATE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE LET HIM START FROM ABIA STATE! LET HIM START BY UNSEATING THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT OF IKPEAZU - AFTER DOING THAT, WE WILL JOIN HIM IN STOPPING DEMOCRACY IN OTHER EASTERN STATES!

Ndi Anambra please open your eyes! use your God given brain which we are known to possess in abundance in Anambra State!

DON'T LET NNAMDI KANU USE OUR STATE FOR HIS IPOB EXPERIMENT!

NDI ANAMBRA IBEM! PLEASE DON'T ALLOW NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IMPORTED IPOB TOUTS TO DESTROY OUR STATE WHICH WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO UPLIFT!

UDO DIRI ANAMBRA!

ANAMBRA ADI GO NMA!

EJIRO NWA DIBIA ENENE NSI!

ANAMBRA SAYS NO TO IPOB

#ELECTIONMUSTHOLDINANAMBRASTATE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- please can you take this to front page so my Anambra brothers can read it.

Agwo no na akirika - its time for adults to hunt the snake down before children will set the grass thatched hut ablaze in their quest to kill the snake hiding in the thatched roof!

Ndi Igbo said its better to hunt the black goat on time before darkness comes and swallow it!

Okenye anaghi ano nu lo ewu amuo n'ogbo!

oyibo si ri na to be fore-warned is to be for-armed!

If this is the plan of the government, then I'm afraid that they will play into the hands of IPOB. I can also state boldly that Biafra is closer than I thought. When will government learn that IPOB benefits from disorder and anarchy. Militarization of Anambra will further drive home the point that they are indeed being prosecuted. I hope the government will be smart enough not to make another mistake. Besides fear-mongering does not scare IPOB. They have proven this point on many occasions.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by dedollarman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Alanzazani:
I have also decided to start speaking up. We shouldn't allow these misguided youths overshadow reason with stupidity. Most of the ipob supporters on nairaland are just young and angry youths I can feel thier pain. They need an escape route. The country has failed all of us myself inclusive.

I have sat down analysed the current struggle and I have concluded Kanu is not the right person to spearhead this struggle. He lacks tact and wisdom. There are millions of ibos in Nigeria. If a referadum which I know won't be conducted is conducted we owe ourselves a duty not to be lackadasical about it. Ibos in the north, enlightened and nationalistic ibos should come out and make thier voice heard. These miscreants feel anybody with an opposing view is Yoruba. I have tried educating the blockheads how sitting at home will make APC claim Anambra state on a platter of gold. That criminal called Kanu is playing out a script. We will understand where this leads to at the end of the day. As per a state of emergency that won't happen my brother. Politicians will mobilise thier supporters to vote believe you me. If 10000 people cast thier votes in Anambra then an election held with voter apathy. The only downside is an unpopular government will finally be installed in anambra state. And this lunatic would have succeeded in destroying the gains recorded in anambra state after the end of the reign of the criminal government of Mbadinuju. With all the ibo you wrote here one kid called you an Afonja. Wonder will never end

I stop reading when I heard NNAMDI KANU is not the right person to lead this struggle then who is the right person. U or ur family
Or this politician

U are mad

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Malawian:

Kanu wont be the "owner of Biafra" so mind you business pls.
Okay Bro... Have a great day.
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by KingsleyCEO: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am not totally in support of IPOB but trust and believe me when i tell you, guy you are a coward in this life and will still be same in the next one to come, I am only judging you by your write up.
A country we call our own? people are calling for restructuring and people in power are saying no need?
Even in your house, you child has a right to call for restructuring you as a father will come to the table and hear him or her out, after all you can then dialogue and have way forward on you child's view.

nwaanambra1:

For those shouting no election in Anambra State - especially those among you who are from our state, have you even sat for a moment and thought about the implications of boycotting election in Anambra State?

Well, based on the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - which Anambra state is still part of, discouraging or hindering people from exercising their franchise in an election is classified as treason and in some cases terrorism.

we all know that many people will want to go and vote so as to chose who will govern them- but based on the high number of ipob touts deployed to anambra state by nnamdi kanu, many people out of fear of being victimized will chose to stay indoors - just like it happened during the previous stay at home order by ipob. forcing people to stay indoors is classified as terrorism - that's a crime against the state.

If ipob led by nnamdi kanu succeeds in forcing people not to exercise their franchise during the elections by staying at home, the federal government will declare at state of emergency in Anambra State - the constitution will be suspended for as long as it takes to restore order - which may last for more than two or three years.

A military administrator from the north will be appointed to govern Anambra State for the period the state of emergency will be in place.
curfew will be declared from dusk till down - and anything that moves in between those periods will be shot at - and shot to kill.

Nigerian soldiers will be deployed in the entire south east but especially in Anambra State. This military occupation will last for an upward of two to three years. Anambra state will be fully governed by the military.

If state of emergency is declared in Anambra State even for one week, the impact will be so devastating that we may not recover from it for the next five years! how much more if it lasts for a year! don't forget that terrorism and hunting down terrorist doesn't just end in a week or months!

the federal might will be in Anambra for nothing less than one year and during these period, all the economic advancement made by ndi Anambra and its various active governors starting from Ngige down to peter obi and being consolidated by Obiano will all be destroyed!

the vibrant economy being jealously guided by ndi Anambra will be striped to shreds by the invading army! Anambra State will be looted to the ground!

we all know the modus operandi of the Nigerian security apparatus - which is shoot then ask questions later, many ndi Anambra will lost their lives for the simple reason that they were walking too fast while going to buy bread - the casualties will be too much that it may end up touching every household in anambra state!

the army will use Anambra State for Target practice - they can target your house and bomb it - or even your entire village and bomb it and claim that it is the hideout of ipob terrorist - if they can do it in borno which is their state how much worse do u think they will do to an infidel state in an infidel land! they will rape our fine girls, kill our young men and mess our vibrant cities and villages!

And guess what? nothing will happen! you know why? because we are in a state of emergency - the constitution has been suspended. human rights is now totally on hold! anything goes!

After the declaration of the state of emergency in Anambra State, all the imported ipob touts will disappear from Anambra State as fast as their legs will carry them! then the army will begin to kill innocent ndi Anambra youths who are never members of ipob and brand them ipob terrorist (once the state of emergency is declared, the securities will stop calling them touts and miscreants but will start calling them terrorists).

the ipob miscreants will relocate to Enugu State and start their protest there - do u know why Enugu state?

because the Abia and Imo miscreants are too smart to expose their state to such anarchy! they will never take their protest to Abia and Iimo State! ask yourself - how many times have they taken their protest to Imo or Abia State? they hold their peaceful meetings in Abia and Imo but hold their riotous protest in anambra and enugu and port harcourt!

you know why? because an average Imo and Abia man are so self centered and naturally jealous of any one ahead of them! if truth be told, Anambra and Enugu state are so far ahead of these two states and are advancing faster than they can catch up hence their desire to destroy it - by the time they are done destroying Anambra and Enugu and are heading towards port-harcourt, things would av been settled and no harm will come upon their states of Abia and Imo!

BY THE TIME THE HEAT IS HOT AND KANU IS DECLARED WANTED - HE WOULD AV TAKEN OFF WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND HEAD BACK TO EUROPE THRU THE BACK EXIT AND LEAVE OTHERS TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF THE INVADING ARMY!

whenever a man talks and brags that he will defend something with his life - believe me there lies a liar and a coward who will never make any sacrifice with his goat talk less of his life! Pete Edochie.

NDI AMANBRA - WHERE IS OUR SENSE OF PRIDE IN OUR STATE? WHERE IS THE WISDOM WE ARE KNOWN FOR?

My question to any one joining in shouting no election in Anambra state is - is this what you want for our dear state?

Is the fake struggle for Biafra worth destroying our state which we have worked so hard to raise it to this level?

I will advice each and every one of our indegenes joining nnamdi kanu to please go and read up history - biafran civil war destroyed mostly only Anambra and Enugu State - the present day Abia and Imo states were relatively left untouched - hence it is still a mystery to the people of these two states how we survived the destruction so fast and still leap ahead of them!

CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME! LET NNAMDI KANU START HIS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE FROM ABIA STATE!

IF NNAMDI KANU WANTS TO CREATE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE LET HIM START FROM ABIA STATE! LET HIM START BY UNSEATING THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT OF IKPEAZU - AFTER DOING THAT, WE WILL JOIN HIM IN STOPPING DEMOCRACY IN OTHER EASTERN STATES!

Ndi Anambra please open your eyes! use your God given brain which we are known to possess in abundance in Anambra State!

NDI ANAMBRA IBEM! PLEASE DON'T ALLOW NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IMPORTED IPOB TOUTS TO DESTROY OUR STATE WHICH WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO UPLIFT!

UDO DIRI ANAMBRA!

ANAMBRA ADI GO NMA!

ANAMBRA SAYS NO TO IPOB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agwo no na akirika - its time for adults to hunt the snake down before children will set the grass thatched hut ablaze in their quest to kill the snake hiding in the thatched roof!

Ndi Igbo said its better to hunt the black goat on time before darkness comes and swallow it!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by xtgozie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:

UDO DIRI ANAMBRA!

ANAMBRA ADI GO NMA!

ANAMBRA SAYS NO TO IPOB

Ewu has spoken.
Who bought you to write this post.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by bashydemy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
0b10010011:

Yes!

Constitutionally, Its valid.

It even saves the tribunal less stress to deliver judgement if need be!

Bro don't mnd that guy jare, Someone don't know anything about the constutition they are just wailing up and down..
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by chineduemmao: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
jaychubi:

Lol stop crying Bro things won't get to this level, mind u obiano has ordered all civil servants in Anambra to produce their voters card or risk August salary.

Election will hold but turnout will be very very low but just enough to get a winner. My only concern is that this sit at home order of kanu will enable APC to win Anambra state via massive rigging. FG will flood Anambra will soldiers and police during the election to scare already scared voters to come and vote.

Finally money is a very big influence and most ppl will risk their lives and come and vote if you can give them just 20k even among some Igbos hunger they d land.

20k * 50000 voters = ? grin grin grin lol this is enough to produce a Governor for Anambra state
is 50k voters equal to 2/3 of the total registered voters?
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by kenlisa: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:

UDO DIRI ANAMBRA!

ANAMBRA ADI GO NMA!

ANAMBRA SAYS NO TO IPOB

Fully in support of one Nigeria... But I wonder where you get your INSPIRATION from...
By the way... You need to be in Abia next time to see how heavy IPOB protests.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
If really you are Igbo,honestly I am ashamed.
I am not ashamed because of the op's opposing view, but bringing appathy between Abia,IMO and Anambra,Enugu makes me suspect your Identity...
I wonder where you got that view of one state being jealous of Ndi Anambra.Is this a ploy to make the world think that we hate ourselves even within?
I suspect you the more, when you said that the struggle is fake one without even giving a clue of how...For the apathy you are trying to create,hundreds of agitators were killed in Aba(Abia) just because of this course...Anambra is part of Biafra,and Election comes up very soon,so Nnamdi Kanu started with it not because of any hidden agenda but to prove a point.
This man is not a criminal,but it is only people who benefit from this political,structural,economic inbalance that will call him a criminal.
The North and their stooges don't want referendum and they still don't want restructuring, ask yourself why?,because they are afraid of a level playing field for all...
ABIA AND IMO AND ANAMBRA AND ENUGU AND EBONYI are one!!!...let no one try to bring asunder.... Biafra is made up of Abia,IMO,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi,Rivers,CrossRiver,Akwaibom,Delta,Igbanke community in Edo State...
To prove this let there be REFERENDUN and let the people decide...I guarantee you 70% vote for 'yes' Biafra.
Talking about Abia or Imo hating Anambra and Enugu, it pained me so much because we all know is a big lie!!!Maybe u are trying to divide us, so we won't stand strong, but we know the game...

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by jaychubi: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
chineduemmao:
is 50k voters equal to 2/3 of the total registered voters?

Even if it's not the courts are there to give interpretation
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by jboi81(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:

UDO DIRI ANAMBRA!

ANAMBRA ADI GO NMA!

ANAMBRA SAYS NO TO IPOB

Nwaanambra1 the truth is that igbos are smarter than what you just did, no matter what state you come from, Igbos worldwide are one people! We know what we can do, no matter the differences between any igbo states, no igbo man can ever put this up, never! Anambra man;even If he doesn't support ipob will never run any sister state down, and I say, never! what you did is really sad, and God will judge you just very soon, you're evil! And if this is federal government sponsored;it will never work, rather this will make stronger the resolve of the agitators, only equity, equality, love and and form of regionalism will stop every agitation, Nigeria my country of birth must accept the truth and act on it.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by chineduemmao: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
FrancisDiote:
OP I doubt you went to school and had any formal education because with your write up you displayed a high level of illeteracy and you eventually messed up an opportunity to hit FP

first of all, how does a single person FORCE multitude to boycut an election? Please check the meaning of the word FORCE and try using it in the right context.

Secondly, are you saying the Nigerian Army are not professionals and are fond of raping women and girls where ever they posted?
For this statement you deserve to be arrested and charged for Libel and Slander.

I guess you dont even know what a constitution is and have not read the Nigerian Constitution and so you lack good knowledge of what can transpire if no election holds in anambra.

Actually elections will hold, the masses will not come out to vote. Only Politicians and their greedy supporters like you if truly you are from anambra which i doubt will come out and vote.

Please it is not a must you create a thread if you lack proper understanding of the subject matter.
bro abeg where can i find the effect of this boycott thing in the constitution am writing an article about this subject matter and i need facts, anything that can help #THANks
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by chineduemmao: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
jaychubi:

Even if it's not the courts are there to give interpretation
civil enough.
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by fumiswtpusy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols
Ikpa its Philip Effiong...
Philip Effiong like his wayward son, Philip Effiong Jnr was brainwashed into being Ojukwus errand boy.
he served his master Judiciously, only that his master a coward, dressed like a woman and left him in the death of the night, when it mattered most, with enemy troops surrounding them.
At that point in time, seeing his life about to be cut short,.. Sense fell on Philip Effiong... He saw How this IGBO guy, (who had sworn to fight And defend Biafra to the death) had abandoned him to die a martyr for a worthless cause.. and at that point of enlightenment.
He decided to find ways of connecting with the Troops to tell them of the cowardice of one whom after killing 6million of his kinsmen for a worthless cause he swore to die for.. Ran away, dressed as a woman.
After Handing over, the coward came home to vie for the presidential post, in a country he tried destroying... HOW ELSE DO YOU NOT SAY THAT THE BIAFRAN BROHAHA IS NOT ALL ABOUT PERSONAL EGO, AND GREED ? with ready supply of zombielike people to fight and did(Like those who followedkanu, languishing in prison while he takes pictures with the senators and Governors of the FRNigeria.)
THAT IS THE LIVE AND TIMES OF PHILIP EFFIONG, he was from Ibiono in Akwa Ibom state..
DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT ANY OTHER PERSON ?

give me ur review of the story, I will be using it all those mentioning Philip Effiong to me
The same way you,a yoruba boy is trying to brainwash other niger deltans to fight with igbo.
They call me the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by chineduemmao: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
nwaanambra1

I do not support the no election campaign but discouraging people ftom voting is not treason. Jehova witnesses do not take part in electoral processes the world over and they discourage people from voting.
ha! I never hear dis one before oo...
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by talk2emma: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op I didn't finish this your nonsense because from the beginning I find out who you are pls you need western education
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by chineduemmao: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
jrusky:
@IndiAnambra1 thanks so much for all you wrote on the front page as per Anambra election may God bless you for being intelligent to understand the situation not like all these fools called IPAD and their foolish followers here on NL. Indianambra1 may God bless you I have read all you said and you have really make a very good sense let he who has ear listen and he who want to be destroy ignores it.

Looking at how foolish and silly this albino Nwagoat called Kanu is so silly he and his IPOOH forgot the party in power right now in Anambra is a party co founded by Ojukwu and Anambra is the only state I see that has really show real love for Ojukwu for not allowing his legacy to die and it's that same party this Nwagoat called Kanu want to loose Anambra and I bet it apc will claim the state and it's over for Indigbo because that is only visible legacy as in political stand that is connected to Ojukwu that started the Biafra struggle it would be a big shame that if apc take advantage of this and sweep the state game over.

I was expecting IPOOH and Nwagoat Kanu to say APGA must win Anambra and no other party should be allow in the state because that is Igbo original party founded by Ojukwu we should not let it die so we can build on it, Biafra or no Biafra but this bastard called Kanu don't give a damn and his family are UK in good weather, good life, good education, good welfare packages and asked these fools hungry idiots to be killing themselves its a shame I never knew some Igbo could be this be so stupid.

If Kanu mistakenly show his orangutan albino looking face to create trouble the DSS, Police and army should pick him up and not only picking him up let him gone forever, grind him to pieces if even he is eventually get his freedom again he should be shaken from head to toes due to damage control on his total body system for the rest of his life. DSS, police you know what to do for a goat like him no mercy please don't kill him but make him useless and release him to his useless father and wife who could not speak to his son or her husband and lets see what will happen.

Nonsense. I don't even know who gave him the right or who elected him to speak for the Igbo in the first place? I'm really angry with this goat called Kanu. Listen all you fools IPOOH here keep calling me names I don't give a bleep, Obiano spoke yaestreday you still called him Afonja, another man from Igbo extraction who base in the North spoke you all came here calling him Afonja and Okorhausa so calling me Afonja don't move me a bit but a failure I have seen and know way back in UK will not and never be the one to be telling me what to do when he can not even measure up to me in any level except he s being stupid and being a terrorist in the name of secession.

all i see is hate bitterness and jelousy for your old pal because... You're je..l...ou......s his commanding so much crowd. I recognisd that the mindset of an average igbo man- the respecter of no man, the only one who stood against imperials even when they were bondled out with force into slavery they broke the chains of slavery, rebeled against their masters, earned some respects and left indelible marks. The most expensive slaves. Thats my people. Ipuru ishi ole? That question, gush! I can relate with that [your tone] i totally understand but i will never allow my pride to block the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by jboi81(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
allrightsir:
From the tone of the OP it is clear Ibos are divided amongst themselves. You are complaining about Yorubas and hausas and yet you speak about enugu and Abians in such a disparaging manner.

There is something about the Igbos such that they cannot live in peace among others. The 1st coup was Ibo, civil war was Ibo, Problem with lagos indigenes Ibo, problem with Ondo monarch Ibo, now iBo problem with Ibo.

I dare say that while Nigeria indeed has problems (there is no part of Nigeria that is not impoverished and neglected) Ibos are simply a fight looking for a problem. So long as Ibos are involved there will always be disgruntleness and a fight.
I agree with you bro! And that's the very reason you need to allow them be on their own! People that are always a problem causing war plotting coup,and now even asking to be on their own, don't you think it's an opportunity for you all to get them out of Nigeria?
Re: What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
chineduemmao:
bro abeg where can i find the effect of this boycott thing in the constitution am writing an article about this subject matter and i need facts, anything that can help #THANks
Are you writing for exams or Nairaland?
These days na small pikin full nairaland.

I was expecting you to have written on Nairaland to apoligise to Nigerian Army for accussing them of extra judicial killings and rape.

Your yeye article just tarnished the image of their profession and you dont know the extent of your damage both national and internationally.

On a good day you could be arrested and charged for slander and libel.

First of all understand what an article means and also your choice of words.

Then you need to understand I am not your father, I only advised you because on Nairaland all man to himself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Tinubu Signs Electricity Amendment Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.