Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are (4821 Views)

How To Always Know If A Girl Likes WITHOUT Stressing Yourself / How To Always Know If A Girl Likes You –So You Can "Shoot Your Shot" / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm, I think there are still some ladies that make sense

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by pryme(m): 2:59am On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Well upgrade then. Don't complain of the lack of quality when you frequent the recycle dept.

Upgrade? Lol, in fact I have lowered my standards. I might die a lonely man if I don't downgrade.

Maybe you are up there with the ladies of high standards that's why it's easy for you to say.

Note: am not saying they don't exist, I just feel they are a dying breed.

I just hope I get one before they go extinct undecided
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by MissRaine69(f): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2017
pryme:

Upgrade? Lol, in fact I have lowered my standards. I might die a lonely ma cooln if I don't downgrade.

Maybe you are up there with the ladies of high standards that's why it's easy for you to say.

Note: am not saying they don't exist, I just feel they are a dying breed.

I just hope I get one before they go extinct undecided
I won't say it's easy but I have made an effort to be up there a significant proportion has been due to upbringing the rest has been self development
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by pryme(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

I won't say it's easy but I have made an effort to be up there a significant proportion has been due to upbringing the rest has been self development

Self development is no easy task, can never be achieved without self discipline.

But the thing now is what do these kind of ladies want?

I don't suppose they want mediocre things.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by y3mi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

What if she does exist?
What if she is not a fan of Chelsea but understands what you mean when you say London Derby
Cooking does not entail just boiling water and adding Indomie noodles, what if she knows about global warming and what if she knew what an aardvark was?
What if make up to her was just lipstick and a touch of foundation? She disliked shopping , hardly paid Amy heed to social media?
What if she had a higher kill death ratio than you on COD? What if she exists and texts you to hurry home cause she yearns for you and you know she knows how to handle her business?
What if because of your fear she does not ever lighten up your life because of your fears?
What if indeed ....
That's a BIG "what if" the size of Titanic, and to come across such a lady is similar to finding a live Dinosaur in todays world. Such a babe can exist to exhibit said male-appealing features only if she grew up with like 9 brothers as she's the only female tucked in the middle. To be sincere, I think it is unfair on the side of the malefolk to express a desire for a lady with which varying 'all-rounder' qualities are demanded while the desirer remains bland with cliche manly features. A guy with high-end expectation from a babe must himself be an all-rounder sophisticated, he should know stuffs about the latest in the telenovela and soap opera she likes, he should capable of certain skills only a male nail-technician has. Can discuss about what female hairstyle is trending if he can't braid, plait, weave, attach, blow-dry her hair. Can cook on a scale of 9/10, see where I'm going with this - a guy should only desire someone to complete him only if he comes bearing qualities that can complete an all-rounder lady. So I guess each one is best left to the proclivity of their gender.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by MissRaine69(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
y3mi:

That's a BIG "what if" the size of Titanic, and to come across such a lady is similar to finding a live Dinosaur in todays world. Such a babe can exist to exhibit said male-appealing features only if she grew up with like 9 brothers as she's the only female tucked in the middle. To be sincere, I think it is unfair on the side of the malefolk to express a desire for a lady with which varying 'all-rounder' qualities are demanded while the desirer remains bland with cliche manly features. A guy with high-end expectation from a babe must himself be an all-rounder sophisticated, he should know stuffs about the latest in the telenovela and soap opera she likes, he should capable of certain skills only a male nail-technician has. Can discuss about what female hairstyle is trending if he can't braid, plait, weave, attach, blow-dry her hair. Can cook on a scale of 9/10, see where I'm going with this - a guy should only desire someone to complete him only if he comes bearing qualities that can complete an all-rounder lady. So I guess each one is best left to the proclivity of their gender.
A man learns to blow dry hair if he is taught, just the same as helping her take her braids out she teaches him these things if he is open minded enough to be receptive.
The same way a lady learns how to cut his hair with clippers or trim his beard , he teaches her how to do those things.
Being a female gamer or a football fanatic has nothing to do with having brothers you just have to have a certain mindset.
It's easier finding a man who fits the brief above women(most ) refuse to go past the basic skills. Self improvement goes hand in hand with life experiences " This is how you found me" is a phrase I hear often.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by imustsaymymindo: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I obviously have not because such woman do not exist

Correct. No such woman or man exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by imustsaymymindo: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

What if she does exist?
What if she is not a fan of Chelsea but understands what you mean when you say London Derby
Cooking does not entail just boiling water and adding Indomie noodles, what if she knows about global warming and what if she knew what an aardvark was?
What if make up to her was just lipstick and a touch of foundation? She disliked shopping , hardly paid Amy heed to social media?
What if she had a higher kill death ratio than you on COD? What if she exists and texts you to hurry home cause she yearns for you and you know she knows how to handle her business?
What if because of your fear she does not ever lighten up your life because of your fears?
What if indeed ....

It all ends at What-ifs. The reality is a complete opposite of What-ifs.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2017
I want my woman to be richer and have almost all my traits--funny, techy, a student of metaphysics, orator, writer, rebel, sexy, and ability to discuss anything.

I want her to be richer because I seem to want money just for my immediate needs like food and clothing, then charity. Those habits of mine give me more joy than money. Then one cursed moniker goes about saying I'm lazy. If my woman is richer, she probably won't disturb me with shopping and the likes. If you want to make me sad, walk me past beggars that have no physical disability...these are the people that died while still alive; the disabled beggars accepted their fate long ago, and often feel happier. In Nigeria, if you have money, all these traits you guys bandy around won't be needed.

For years that I have been on nairaland, only 3 monikers make me long for them from afar despite what turns me off in them. ZarZar is a smoker, Raine is not funny, and rifiner tries to please everyone.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by y3mi(m): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

Correct. No such woman or man exists.
Such men nearly exist.

2 Likes

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by y3mi(m): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2017
CrescentMoon:
I want her to be richer because I seem to want money just for my immediate needs like food and clothing, then charity. Those habits of mine give me more joy than money. Then one cursed moniker goes about saying I'm lazy. If my woman is richer, she probably won't disturb me with shopping and the likes. If you want to make me sad, walk me past beggars that have no physical disability...these are the people that died while still alive; the disabled beggars accepted their fate long ago, and often feel happier. In Nigeria, if you have money, all these traits you guys bandy around won't be needed.

For years that I have been on nairaland, only 3 monikers make me long for them from afar despite what turns me off in them. ZarZar is a smoker, Raine is not funny, and rifiner tries to please everyone.
Except you've met each of these trio, there's no way you, me or anyone can truly determine the real nature, temperament and personality of anyone on Nairaland based on these typed texts we read online. At the bolded and italicized - Nothing truer.

CrescentMoon:
I want my woman to be richer and have almost all my traits--funny, techy, a student of metaphysics, orator, writer, rebel, sexy, and ability to discuss anything.
Since you want your woman to possess said attributes and capabilities, I would like to see how your options would be arranged if you are to chose here
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by imustsaymymindo: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2017
y3mi:
Such men nearly exist.

I agree with you.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Since you want your woman to possess said attributes and capabilities, I would like to see how your options would be arranged if you are to chose here
[/quote]

y3mi:
Guys if you were asked to pick one out of all the features you can ever wish for in a would-be wife, which one in particular would that be.

A Higher percentage indicates your answer.

Mine may change, but for now:

Intellectuality: 60/100
Bed Skills: 20/100
Cooking skill: 10/100.
Domestic skill: 0/100
Dress to Kill: 0/100
Decorum: 10/100

Mine is intellectuality. I can visit canteens 3 times in a day, because I hate dictating to a woman what to cook, and I don't have fixed tastes--my food preference changes every hour. If the house is already stocked, I may lose interest in foods she would come out with using those stuffs, say like for 4 days.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by GiantParrot(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Interesting thread.

MissRaine69:

Not where money is concerned ...that is what turns on a fair proportion of the females in this country.

The bolded goes beyond this country apparently. See this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-MhN0edYw

Women tend to favour hypergamy. It should be no surprise to find many modern women seeking wealthier partners because a man's social class is pretty much tied to his financial status in contemporary times.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by MissRaine69(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
GiantParrot:

Interesting thread.

The bolded goes beyond this country apparently. See this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-MhN0edYw

Women tend to favour hypergamy. It should be no surprise to find many modern women seeking wealthier partners because a man's social class is pretty much tied to his financial status in contemporary times.
That maybe so but it's so prevalent in this country the infortunste thing is these women offer nothing not even 2%

1 Like

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by newslifeop: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by GiantParrot(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

That maybe so but it's so prevalent in this country the infortunste thing is these women offer nothing not even 2%

Fair point. I believe this is what you find in any society having widespread poverty. I remember seeing similar reports from poor regions in Asia and eastern Europe a couple of years ago. What 2% can a person offer when they're poor? For a person who struggles daily to get by, It will take great sacrifice and selflessness to offer anything. Remember this is a society with very little opportunity. If those women who are well off tend to seek men who are of higher financial standing, what can one reasonably expect from those who groan under the weight of poverty?

This is not to advocate for people's lack of strong character and values. Just only pointing out that the things we observe in our society shouldn't be surprising. The average person is not exactly a paragon of virtue. And it's a lot easier to be virtuous when one is comfortable.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by MissRaine69(f): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2017
GiantParrot:

Fair point. I believe this is what you find in any society having widespread poverty. I remember seeing similar reports from poor regions in Asia and eastern Europe a couple of years ago. What 2% can a person offer when they're poor? For a person who struggles daily to get by, It will take great sacrifice and selflessness to offer anything. Remember this is a society with very little opportunity. If those women who are well off tend to seek men who are of higher financial standing, what can one reasonably expect from those who groan under the weight of poverty?

This is not to advocate for people's lack of strong character and values. Just only pointing out that the things we observe in our society shouldn't be surprising. The average person is not exactly a paragon of virtue. And it's a lot easier to be virtuous when one is comfortable.
Offering 2% does not equate to offering something materialistic. What someone brings does not have to be tangible. Support comes in many forms. The issue I raised and this may hasten to add applied to the post most women are in permanent receiving mode it's almost seen as birthright. Poverty does not stop a woman from being emotionally available and that's what pertinent to us as humans knowing that regardless of what tomorrow will bring that person in my life is here to ride or die with me.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by GiantParrot(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

Offering 2% does not equate to offering something materialistic. What someone brings does not have to be tangible. Support comes in many forms. The issue I raised and this may hasten to add applied to the post most women are in permanent receiving mode it's almost seen as birthright. Poverty does not stop a woman from being emotionally available and that's what pertinent to us as humans knowing that regardless of what tomorrow will bring that person in my life is here to ride or die with me.

Totally agree with the bolded.

The "regardless of what tomorrow will bring" part is debatable. What if tomorrow brings a guy of similar or even better character, and who has the means to make the lady's life much more comfortable? Should it be surprising to find her go with the new guy if she made no vows to the current guy? It sure would be hurtful for the current guy no doubt. But truth be told, most people seek to improve their odds in life.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by MissRaine69(f): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2017
GiantParrot:

Totally agree with the bolded.

The "regardless of what tomorrow will bring" part is debatable. What if tomorrow brings a guy of similar or even better character, and who has the means to make the lady's life much more comfortable? Should it be surprising to find her go with the new guy if she made no vows to the current guy? It sure would be hurtful for the current guy no doubt. But truth be told, most people seek to improve their odds in life.

You keep moving the goal post. Are we now talking about life in general? Where does loyalty fit in? Leave because the relationship is not working not because there is a change in financial status.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by GiantParrot(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

You keep moving the goal post. Are we now talking about life in general? Where does loyalty fit in? Leave because the relationship is not working not because there is a change in financial status.

Hmm, It appears she's a feisty one. I have not said your arguments are wrong. Only suggested that certain aspects are debatable. You may choose to interpret that as shifting the goal post. That's fine. Although I actually believe the best you can accuse me of is nitpicking.

It so happens that relationships are a subset of life in general; and it is an established practice in deductive reasoning to apply fundamental principles/rules that are agreed to be correct for the general case, to subsets of that general case. The specific principle I'm depending on here is: a normal person should be expected to do things that can improve their odds in any aspect of life when the opportunity arises.

I understand this is an ideological matter for some people. But I believe that for attempts at ideology inspired social change to stand a chance at success, idealism must be tempered with reality. And the reality I perceive is that in places having widespread poverty, the majority are at the bottom two levels of Maslow's hierarchy of needs ( physiological and safety needs). So meeting these needs will mostly be their priority. only after these needs are reasonably met can one expect that the masses will lead more virtuous lives, because it's much easier to be virtuous when you're comfortable. The top two levels of the hierarchy of needs even border in virtuous living.

Does the above apply to everyone? No. But I believe it provides a fair perspective for why many women/people in our society may not live up to ideological expectations. If this perspective is correct, merely reprimanding them on social media would be of very little or no effect in driving change.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by MissRaine69(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
GiantParrot:

Hmm, It appears she's a feisty one. I have not said your arguments are wrong. Only suggested that certain aspects are debatable. You may choose to interpret that as shifting the goal post. That's fine. Although I actually believe the best you can accuse me of is nitpicking.

It so happens that relationships are a subset of life in general; and it is an established practice in deductive reasoning to apply fundamental principles/rules that are agreed to be correct for the general case, to subsets of that general case. The specific principle I'm depending on here is: a normal person should be expected to do things that can improve their odds in any aspect of life when the opportunity arises.

I understand this is an ideological matter for some people. But I believe that for attempts at ideology inspired social change to stand a chance at success, idealism must be tempered with reality. And the reality I perceive is that in places having widespread poverty, the majority are at the bottom two levels of Maslow's hierarchy of needs ( physiological and safety needs). So meeting these needs will mostly be their priority. only after these needs are reasonably met can one expect that the masses will lead more virtuous lives, because it's much easier to be virtuous when you're comfortable. The top two levels of the hierarchy of needs even border in virtuous living.

Does the above apply to everyone? No. But I believe it provides a fair perspective for why many women/people in our society may not live up to ideological expectations. If this perspective is correct, merely reprimanding them on social media would be of very little or no effect in driving change.
I am fiesty when I need to be not all the time
Social media like this one is a platform for discussions we can agree or disagree that's the nature of debates is it not?
I don't come here to reprimand anyone I call it as I see it. I comment , I post I interact with higher functioning individuals like yourself.
Anyone wants something good for themselves are some people calculating and deceitful when trying to achieve this? Yes most definitely. We can't argue self preservation that's what humans are good at.
No one is perfect it will be folly to expect it in anyone when I have flaws. But attitudes have to change mindsets too.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by y3mi(m): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2017
GiantParrot:

Fair point. I believe this is what you find in any society having widespread poverty. I remember seeing similar reports from poor regions in Asia and eastern Europe a couple of years ago. What 2% can a person offer when they're poor? For a person who struggles daily to get by
Ogadei....you don't seem to get what's being tackled here....most of the ladies in our society are all about the material and financial capability of a guy/man without having nothing more to offer him other than her ravishing beauty which I'm not against. But the mentality of desiring a good, decent, hard-working, God-fearing sincere fly-guy only to readily avail themselves to the spendthrift happening-guys while neglecting moneythrift struggling-guys many of whom are avoided despite his readiness to build a future with her is one of the many area of confusion this thread seek to point out in our female. Even worse off are the self-acclaimed so-called 'big-girls' who will measure a guy's value by his financial status and material acquisitions, how many of could do something as noble as what Amy Lee of Evanescence did, who married her drummer...in Nigeria: lai-lai, such ain't happening else Tiwa and Linda would have settled for whoever their heart choses but no, the mentality is like a virus that compels to think: the least of his rides is a 2018 Range Rover Scorpion CHECK, he lives in a mansion CHECK, he holidays in Europe thrice a year CHECK, his looks, well not bad CHECK, he's into a number businesses CHECK, is he a graduate UNCHECKED...no I won't yield cos I'm sure a much better one is somewhere out there and will soon come my way. Psst!

MissRaine69:

On the hindsight, why is that the few who have more to offer than just their ability to reproduce always appear unattractive and without an emphaSIZED Tuface and Idibia.

I don miss your posts, make I go read your new threads.
Re: Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I obviously have not because such woman do not exist
TRUISM AT ITS CORE!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Boys Increasing In Numbers When Compared With Pretty Girls / Does joystick Size Really Matter (the Truth Comes Out) / Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.