Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

#BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot (26299 Views)

Tboss Looks Flawless In Bikini Photoshoot / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) / Tboss Looks Beautiful In Floral Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
She is an angel.
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Temptee101(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2017
martineverest:
e Pain u?.... That's somebody's sister too
See bros i no wan vex with you o

Is this not the same ashawo wey shamelessly open her bress with ring for nipple on a public TV channel and you think she deserves my respect huh?

Bros you get luck say i dey in a good mood dis morning if not.....
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by cerowo(f): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2017
She's looking beautiful.... Nice outfit
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by badinfluence: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
But she's still a million times better looking, richer and more relevant than you. So what have you been doing with your life? smiley
I just like the way you give these annoying people something to think about.
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by code9(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Anytime I think About Tboss, this is all I see.

Please don't quote me angry

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Mrks4770(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
undecided"STUNNING" looks yaff finish, we yaff entered "ANGELIC" looks... Wehdon ooo tongue
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by curvilicious: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Kobicove:
The nose ring this lady keeps wearing is off putting undecided

She is modern day material for slavetrade
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Brugo(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2017
streamsofjoy:
She looks so old. It's obvious she's not as ping as she claims, just using make up and dress to stay young. Go do something meaningful with ur life and stop posting pictures of ur old self.

Ladies! Chai. Stop beefing

Tboss is beautiful. I don't have to like her to know that.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Anfieldboss: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Tokunbo is just a beautiful bad ass chick cheesy Chai shocked
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Anfieldboss: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
streamsofjoy:
She looks so old. It's obvious she's not as ping as she claims, just using make up and dress to stay young. Go do something meaningful with ur life and stop posting pictures of ur old self.

Hater! undecided

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Celegbengz(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Oloshooooooooo Angelic ko magecial ni
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Celegbengz(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2017
[/color] Oloshooooooooo Angelic ko magecial ni
[color=#990000]
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by googlepikins: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
streamsofjoy:
see how ugly you are, you wish you're as beautiful as she is. Mumuu

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by googlepikins: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2017
code9:
Anytime I think About Tboss, this is all I see.

Please don't quote me angry
as if we should be surprise that you have a mad man brain. Continue to think like a mad man that you are

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by code9(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
googlepikins:
as if we should be surprise that you have a mad man brain. Continue to think like a mad man that you are
Thank you sir. Mr Normal Man.
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by sosa993: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
But she's still a million times better looking, richer and more relevant than you. So what have you been doing with your life? smiley

I had to even check the idiot's profile picture to see her face. old woman calling another person old
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by sosa993: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
streamsofjoy:

You know, I had to check out your profile picture to see how you look. At least she looks old and beautiful, but you look old and ugly. I know you are ugly both in and out.

pathetic looser.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Orpe7(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by sheyinoni(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Madam can we see your face jus to know if you are prettier,see the way u shredded ur fellow female folk dat is confident enough to display her face we u haven't. And wen did looks determine ur acct balance,and importances?
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by pabloolamide(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
At last she no fine
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by sandrahnaub(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
All she does is photoshoot

Abeg she should find something reasonable doing
Like uriel
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by boyjo: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why is she suddenly in the news of recent? undecided

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Adeyemi235(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
She de prepare for wedding with Kemen
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by SylvesterRichie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wow, good looking smiley
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by sshalom(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kobicove:
The nose ring this lady keeps wearing is off putting undecided

Gbam!
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Nofuckgiven: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Temptee101:
See bros i no wan vex with you o

Is this not the same ashawo wey shamelessly open her bress with ring for nipple on a public TV channel and you think she deserves my respect huh?

Bros you get luck say i dey in a good mood dis morning if not.....
Nobody cares about your useless respect especially Tboss. Because truth is you are just too irrelevant and a nonetity. Who sabi you? Who your respect EPP? Keep hating. You can never have someone as cute and hot as her as a girlfriend or wife so better go and die.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Nobody cares about your useless respect especially Tboss. Because truth is you are just too irrelevant and a nonetity. Who sabi you? Who your respect EPP? Keep hating. You can never have someone as cute and hot as her as a girlfriend or wife so better go and die.
It's obvious a shabby job was on your upbringing. Hate ke? Lol...

Hate on a renowned, labelled and publicly televised slut? You must be MAD, in fact i put it to you you're INSANE. And you call that praying mantis cute..hahahaha ! bros you much more foolish than i thought.
I can see you have lost all hope in your existence. She was a tart with no iota of decorum, you're worse than her.

Shame on you
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by 247ibile: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2017
uhm
Re: #BBNaija's Tboss Looks Angelic In White For New Photoshoot by Nofuckgiven: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Temptee101:
It's obvious a shabby job was on your upbringing. Hate ke? Lol...

Hate on a renowned, labelled and publicly televised slut? You must be MAD, in fact i put it to you you're INSANE. And you call that praying mantis cute..hahahaha ! bros you much more foolish than i thought.
I can see you have lost all hope in your existence. She was a tart with no iota of decorum, you're worse than her.

Shame on you
You are just a stupid hypocrite. Because if she gives you pussy to Bleep,you would still have sex with her without even thinking twice. Stupid idiot! She is far better than a jobless nairaland addict like you. So you can kiss her ass!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.