Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: (797 Views)

I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS / Get A Working Visa To Any Country In The World In 2 To 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: by demoss(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
Hi friends, do you know that you can make millions of naira by selling original software online? yes! start now , you do not even need to own a website or upload any software to the web. Just apply for a reseller account online here: http://nekseyworld.com/thnigeria?r=138 or call +2348038349058 for more infor.

Re: Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: by FBS: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
How much have you made? cheesy
Re: Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: by demoss(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
amost 100k
Re: Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: by maviahb: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2010
Have you ever considered copyright law enforcements on unauthorised sale of softwares?
Re: Do You Know That You Can Make Over # 2 To 9 Million In 2 - 6 Months In: by thnigeria: 12:18pm On May 21, 2017
All you need to make money online now in one place, goto www.getme247.com

1 You can donate and get 40% more before 30 days.
2 You can upload items, books, software and downloadable products for sell
3 You can receive training online to improve on your carrier or learn new once
4 Student can use the CBT platform to study and pass examinations
5 Make rich friends willing to raise money for you
6 look forward for the day over 6 million people will donate money into your account the same day. This day, will be called your financial day
7 help other and receive help form them

Like and share if you find this interesting: get the e-book for comprehensive tutorial and guides, e-book available in computer village ikeja, Lekki computer villa VGC, Alaba international market[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Hi Can Somebody Pls Help Me I Need A Casual Job To Do Before I Go For My Nysc / Prince2 Certified Professional Needed Urgently / Experience Plumbers And Borehole Driller Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.