Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Make Money Registering Domain Names Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Registering Domain Names Ahead Of 2019 Elections (421 Views)

Please How Can I Make Money Registering Students For Jamb / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Registering Domain Names Ahead Of 2019 Elections by shugarush92(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2017
We are on the verge of an end of another political cycle & the beginning of another, beginning of their usual promises: "Change!" even though we don't know where the president we elected is, 1 dollar- 1 naira notwithstanding that our economy has never been this bad, so many other corker-mammy promises and agendas they use to hood-wink & loot us silly.

An Idea just occurred to me. You can make money off these fat slobs that call themselves politicians. You know those fucktards- excuse my language- That have made themselves money off our common patrimony and injustices in this country.

Some are retired, others are currently occupying your governor, legislative and ministerial seats and are preparing to move up high. Register a domain name now and wait till 2018/2019 and charge them an arm or leg for it when they come, hold them ransom or sell off the domain name to opposing parties if you want. Then move on to the social media space and claim names there too and wait for them to come to you.

See 2019 could just be your year, if you play it smart.
Is there any observant opposition party, propagandist -Think Lie Mohammed or smart onlooker here. Start making your political investments now.

It doesn't need to be a sad sobbing & "had we known" story at the end of the day, you can take something positive out of this whole debacle all you have to do is take advantage of this once in 4 years opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Registering Domain Names Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Ochiske(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol this idea have been in my head before.
Have you sold a domain like this before?
Re: Make Money Registering Domain Names Ahead Of 2019 Elections by shugarush92(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
No. I haven't dear. Down this side of the planet, we are not that technologically advanced yet but we are getting there. I believe 2019 will be the start of things like this

(1) (Reply)

Piuni International Company / Young C.e.o In Cakes Making / Become A Personal Online Fashion Stylist At Stitch Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.