Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,403 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (60010 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by MrMcJay(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
These kids no nothing as to security and privacy. Look at how this one put her details out here!

Otedola Florence
EU Passport.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by EmekaBlue(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
make sure she tastes niuro chaofan and miantiao...Diluted with chinese pijiu

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2017
What is he playing for when maga de pay smiley
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Perfectionist11: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Her "side thing"?...or "sardine"...?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by deepwater(f): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Kai
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by bbbabes(f): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2017
DabLord:
My brother na true you talk oo...Majorities of Nigeria footballer dey do jazz...
Wetin pain me pass be say Spain beat Nigeria 8-1 and Okocha dey the match this week for one kin football competition,can you imagine..

Can you rephrase please, I don't understand what you wrote
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by bigplayerz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
You are in China so we should use chopsticks to eat abi.....Dj cuppy if your dad did not use his sense would you be this famous. Young woman be wise Anichebe will CHEBE you in chinese style.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Emperorone(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
CLIQBOY:
I don't even know self, but na DJ Cuppy be her Nickname

Check the last pix the her name is printed on the ticket.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by lilytender: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
You two are not married but you are already sleeping on the same bed for several nights. If Anichebe finds another sweet pusssy now and jumped on her, you will say he has dumped you. Though your father has lots of money but you have little moral. Even me sef, I have little moral so who am I to judge you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol, Side thing, please some1 help me understand woh, is dis guy like her play boy for satisfaction or what
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by themonk(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
mctfopt:

Relevant username. Lol
grin grin
Sooooo true
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by themonk(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
mctfopt:

Relevant username. Lol
grin grin
Sooooo true grin
That guy is confused
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The hiding face thing is boring already

Azin eh! angry
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Follow the D.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by mayoor15(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please, has he scored 100 career goals?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by themonk(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
internationalman:
Which country is left for footballers and their spouses to go in this world.
Chai what a privilege and me I have never even left my state let alone country.
International man is your moniker but you have never left your state. Bro you need help as soon as possible
grin grin
Na joke o

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by cardinalstar091(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
DabLord:
My brother na true you talk oo...Majorities of Nigeria footballer dey do jazz...
Wetin pain me pass be say Spain beat Nigeria 8-1 and Okocha dey the match this week for one kin football competition,can you imagine..

You guys will be there in Ikorodu n b killing ya sefs
Abi orna never born when Victor d bench white guys for everton that year?
everyone got his/her peak
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Coyotejack(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After everything he would give her special Chinese lashing

Make everything complete undecided

Correct guy , y u think say em fly am ?

Na make she come collect the DEE
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by hibee4uall(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good for them...

AWAY FROM THAT : PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by repogirl(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Just wants us to know that she is a british citizen... She should congrats.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Aeebeecee: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
i wont be left out......but not in flying ur babe to china o...
as in making a tangible impact on my country and people
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by successinlife: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
DabLord:

The truth of the matter is that our players are overaged.I watched all the matches,spain,france,italy and brazil are fitter at their age.Celestine babayaro tried but no pace,same for Okocha,Agahowa,West and Okechukwu,Rufai is well above as his d.o.b states 1963.Others are age cheats.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by BonetEzra(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
DabLord:
Lol, e dey pain abii?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by uglodoh(f): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Raintaker:
I thought she was dating Mr Eazi or so
the younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
striker wey never score up to 30 goals in 10 years playing football. omo na strong juju dey involved
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by BonetEzra(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Na The JNR sister Temi dey date Eazi

Shey them get another Jnr sis nì?? Make i begin stroll for their gate
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Una see say no be Nigerian passport abi?

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by goldenarrow: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Anichebe is used to being used and dump, just like westbrom, everton, Nigeria and hull city used and dump him. Very soon his ugly ass will be dump by this snitchy bitch

This is not good o, it may look & sound true, but my dear abeg no talk like dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by softwerk(f): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww sad

The ticket is not even business class!
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho.. nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one. Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry
Ipob deek+afonja toto= PARADISE.
bros No vex o, you be nigerian?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by CLIQBOY(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
BonetEzra:

Shey them get another Jnr sis nì?? Make i begin stroll for their gate
You wan make mopol give you free beating?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away / List Of Dead Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.