Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (59961 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by goldenarrow: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilytender:
You two are not married but you are already sleeping on the same bed for several nights. If Anichebe finds another sweet pusssy now and jumped on her, you will say he has dumped you. Though your father has lots of money but you have little moral. Even me sef, I have little moral so who am I to judge you?

I doff my cap for you.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by googlepikins: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
newyorks:
Victor can never be a role model of a typical footballer. what coarse of career!sadsmileysmileysmileysmiley never seen him play a complete 50mins in a row.
how will you see him, when you're wasting indoor in your village like Buhari
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by tonguengineer(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=newyorks post=58641884]Victor can never be a role model of a typical footballer. what coarse of career!sadsmileysmileysmileysmiley never seen him play a complete 50mins in a row. [/quote)
Warrisdis
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid that my woman calls me a 'side- thing'

Otedola daughters want to become Naija's Kardashians.
Wayward daughters of a philandering father.

F*cking clip those silly hypocritical typing fingers of urs and burn them......Like you or ur father measure up to half the man femi is. Na fast food and longbench go b the master keys to ur daughters ponyo..... #LousyHypocriticalPunk angry
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
jerrythafinisher:

bros No vex o, you be nigerian?

Why u dey ask na?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilytender:
You two are not married but you are already sleeping on the same bed for several nights. If Anichebe finds another sweet pusssy now and jumped on her, you will say he has dumped you. Though your father has lots of money but you have little moral. Even me sef, I have little moral so who am I to judge you?

U get luck.... Na dis ur last line save u. Like say u no b professor emerita

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Omolabasky: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho..
nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal
They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one.
Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry

Ipob deek+afonja toto= PARADISE.
Yeye dey worry you o.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by toprealman: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atiku2019:
Is Victor not Proud of her? cry
She is not proud of the dummy. Imagine your girl broadcasting to the world you are a side thing..... Na WA oo, brain cells should always be activated.....even when you are sleeping. No dulling.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Sagay212: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
He'll just use and dump her. na baby mama things go end this girl parol.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Omolabasky:
Yeye dey worry you o.

Baba forgive me o.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho.. nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one. Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry

2 Likes

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Jerrypolo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
internationalman:
Which country is left for footballers and their spouses to go in this world.
Chai what a privilege and me I have never even left my state let alone country.
And your moniker reads "Internationalman". Life's irony.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Jerrypolo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Raintaker:
I thought she was dating Mr Eazi or so
Temi the younger sister. Not Cuppy the DJ.
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by tonte(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abeg shut that gutter you call a mouth abeg....what's wayward about them now??

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by ArcFresky(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your brain is leaking. Jealous nitwit.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by joycekikky(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
bennifield11:
I'm not getting it ooo,thought she used to be mr eazi's bae abi she's still mr eazi's girlfriend
Her younger sister Temi Otedola is Mr Eazi's bae
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Petik8(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
repogirl:
Just wants us to know that she is a british citizen... She should congrats.

I need a favour
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Maski87: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
I thought she was banging eazi,what's going on here
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by internationalman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jerrypolo:

And your moniker reads "Internationalman". Life's irony.
It's bcoz I was told ur name says a lot about u. And I'm very optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow they look cute together tho..
nothing as sweet as bleeping a yoloba gal
They sabi sabi burst brain with fvck.. i no fit deny that one.
Nike where eva u are i still love u. angry

Sure boy

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by tifany89(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
CLIQBOY:
I don't even know self, but na DJ Cuppy be her Nickname
Lol e be like an Florence, I see am for her ticket
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Wisebisho: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
newyorks:
Victor can never be a role model of a typical footballer. what coarse of career!sadsmileysmileysmileysmiley never seen him play a complete 50mins in a row.
But he just dey make him money.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by smartnero24(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Victor was never good enough on the football pitch but going by the way cuppy is getting the
"ting" from her side, it seems Anicbebe is having a good game on d oza room pitch.

1 Like

Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Fx55(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
softwerk:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww sad

The ticket is not even business class!
But you know quite well she can afford to fly a private jet to China... It simply shows she doesn't really attach any importance to such frivolities.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by boyjo: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where are those immature NL dudes still debating transportation fare
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by Austinoiz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Breaking News:

Florence Otedola agrees a megabucks transfer deal with a Chinese second division outfit... spotted around Beijing Enterprise FC team hotels, precisely in Victor Anichebe's room.
The transfer is subject to agreeing LASHING terms with Victor and a routine ROOM MEDICALS, which all at Beijing Enterprise expects her to pass before being presented to the Nairaland Media.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by cytell56: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After everything he would give her special Chinese lashing

Make everything complete undecided

Spoilt child.
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by jboi81(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
CLIQBOY:
I don't even know self, but na DJ Cuppy be her Nickname

You don't know the name of your cousin? Haba!
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by CLIQBOY(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
jboi81:

You don't know the name of your cousin? Haba!
lol .. I tell you say we relate?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by emmymdk: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
newyorks:

Where he always have his Bae around, how can he focus! No be energy dey comot?
Re: Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] by newyorks(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
emmymdk:

Where he always have his Bae around, how can he focus! No be energy dey comot?
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.