Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. (1143 Views)

Balkanization Of Igboland: Where They Failed.. / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria is a country with good people but Nigeria has terrible and greedy leaders who have spared nothing in their efforts to destroy this country. and now they are succeeding if they have not already succeeded. on my own as someone who love Nigeria i put my life on the line to try to warn my people of the apparent danger posed by certain elements in our society to break this country up but what do i get insults etc. i know the time is coming when some people will remember my warnings and rants here. but that time Nigeria would probably no longer be existing at that time. our leaders have all failed. from Buhari to all the governors irrespective of political party. our leaders are foolish. they have brought shame to us. the country is dying and about to be confirmed dead. but remember when the first shots are fired in thr coming civil wars. remember that i warned you all but you called me crazy. i pity for the people that will die. smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
It will end in war, but the outcome will be better than this rubbish. We shall face our destiny or avert it with mass action. It will be a war like never seen in the history of man. It is better to stop all elections so we can purge the system of these politicians. And put up a restructured country with independence of states. No more federal bullshiit character.

5 Likes

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
How will you achieve such goals of independent states when not one state is able at the time to feed, clothe, house and protect its own subjects? This is something you might want to consider before you only consider how you will win such a war? War is always a last resort, no one takes snake antidote unless he has snake bite. Ase. Love, Sango.
Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
KingSango:

How will you achieve such goals of independent states when not one state is able at the time to feed, clothe, house and protect its own subjects? This is something you might want to consider before you only consider how you will win such a war? War is always a last resort, no one takes snake antidote unless he has snake bite. Ase. Love, Sango.
KingSango i greet you. i am not amongst the instigators i am on the side of a one united indivisible Nigeria but Oracle has forseen the coming civil wars...

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by dlondonbadboy: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
If tis gonna end in civil war, let the war start...

There is no need threatening anybody with war...allow BIAFRA to go, if the yorubas want to merge with the Hausas, fine..

If tis war, let us all fight and die....we would all die eventually sef

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
although there is a way out of all this.
Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
bolaino:
KingSango i greet you. i am not amongst the instigators i am on the side of a one united indivisible Nigeria but Oracle has forseen the coming civil wars...

The great eclipse is coming and that will change things for America will also change things for Africa. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by chuksvoice: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
volar moughulis

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by oladeebo: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
KingSango:

baba koso!
eni sango sojue wolee ri koni bolukoso
eni tio mogun ni rase sogun!
se won lomode o mogun, o ni kogun moo bo bogun ba de oun salo soko baba oun!

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by chiagozien(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
We dont want war but if nigeria want war then we give them unending war.they should stop threaten us with war for we dont run away from challenges rather will deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by chukagora(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Some people will continue to hope that things will get better but things Will never get better in Nigeria with the way things are being run. The politicians are not thinking about the masses. The youths are too lazy and myopic to understand that there future is being mortgaged. The few that are talking are being attacked by the same youths. The youths of today if they don't rise to take back what is rightfully there's will leave in perpetual regret. A question for every youth in Nigeria, what is govt plan for you as a youth in Nigeria in the next 2 to 3 years. Let us rise and take what belongs to us.

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by jiangchu: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2017
I'm yoruba i support the disintegration of Nigeria.

the Ibos should leave all SW states. they are lowering our living standard with millions of them arriving everyyear.

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
jiangchu:

the Ibos should leave all SW states. they are lowering our living standard with millions of them arriving everyyear.

It takes slave or cheap labor to build an empire. Oyo needs to be rebuilt. Sango says have Igbos make concessions in acts of labor, guarantee a portion of the proceeds, and better the life of all. Once the Igbos improve they will desire to go home and rebuild their lands. It is easily said than done for Oyo has to be disciplined as well. Ase. Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by feelgoodInc: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
jiangchu:

you can't compare the population of easterners in your state to that of northerners.
the northerners are more than the easterners, and they don't add value to your horrorbar state, with their beggars too, the easterners go there to do business which also adds to your so-called IGR, But I support them coming back, you forget that so many westerners have also found abode in eastern states two, check on YouTube about a video when ooni of ife visited eastern states you'll see multitudes of Yoruba men welcoming him, he was very shocked, and I believe he had the same mentality as yours, that it is only his state that you can find a Yoruba man.
if your Yoruba States was an Eldorado as you believe then your Yoruba brothers wouldn't even be in igbo states
Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by Dedetwo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
bolaino:
Nigeria is a country with good people but Nigeria has terrible and greedy leaders who have spared nothing in their efforts to destroy this country. and now they are succeeding if they have not already succeeded. on my own as someone who love Nigeria i put my life on the line to try to warn my people of the apparent danger posed by certain elements in our society to break this country up but what do i get insults etc. i know the time is coming when some people will remember my warnings and rants here. but that time Nigeria would probably no longer be existing at that time. our leaders have all failed. from Buhari to all the governors irrespective of political party. our leaders are foolish. they have brought shame to us. the country is dying and about to be confirmed dead. but remember when the first shots are fired in thr coming civil wars. remember that i warned you all but you called me crazy. i pity for the people that will die. smh.

Most Nigerians are dumbass fools but idiotically barbaric. We can balkanize Nigeria without firing a shot in anger. If the Europeans did it so why Africans cannot do the same? Niger-Area was created without an iota of interest of the ethnic nationalities made up colonial contraption. I shall welcome any move to redo the geographical area with the interest of ethnic nationalities in mind.

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
see these idiots talking about wars like say dem fit stand when e come grin slowpokes

1 Like

Re: Coming Civil Wars: Balkanization Of Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2019
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: The Agony Of Over One Million Igbos In Benue State / Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing / Photos Of President Buhari As He Finally Returns Back To Nigeria (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.