Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (50413 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 22, 2017
tobbie247:

so Java is double dating?

so Java is double dating? angry I can't believe she's cheating on me. after so many hours of intimacy. cheesy
java dey multi dating, even c+
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by saabright(m): 3:37am On Jul 22, 2017
blingxx:

and we hate parties especially the noisy and crowdy one grin

I hate social gathering too....most especially party....av never attended 1 in my life
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by saabright(m): 3:39am On Jul 22, 2017
bjhaid:
baba same here o, I hardly relate with people like that unless maybe we support the same football club, or we into the same line of work, or you're very sharp, or you play chess, or we jam to the same type of song(Marley,Fela), a lady still attacked me recently that I don't talk, unintelligent conversations is one thing I hate so much.

exactly......our likes must jus b dsame for us to gel
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by VanBommel(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2017
pryme:

At some point in life, you will realize why you give a fvck in the first place.
so so true
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by VanBommel(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2017
kuchikau1:
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits
your mama na alien be that grin grin
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by kaydp: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2017
MobileGees:
On average, 75 year old has spent 25 years asleep, 5 years eating and 10 Years of doing other miscellaneous things that a total of 40 years wasted either you like it or not.

Most introverts lie to themselves that they find solace in their loneliness which I know it's a big lie which is why most introvert easily gets depressed and are not able to Overcome their emotions, like I said this life is too short to "come and go" and die heart attack due to depression

The funniest parts is when to introverts fall in love with each other, they will just be looking at each other like zombies waiting for who would make the first move. They hardly get a girlfriend even if they do it doesn't last which makes most of them find solace in masturbation, the worst of it all is that most of the female ones will
never reach orgasm, one of the best gift of life.

Even job self them no fit get because most employers will prefer to employ an extroverted person to an introvert which limit their chance of getting a good job.

In a short note, an introverted attitude is a curse which only the brave are able to break free except for deliverance from a pastor grin

Cc: Cleopatra4
lamarrj
SPEEDEPITOME
Lmao. Like seriously, even to the extent of getting good jobs? You're not good enough ni. Trash!!!
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wakes: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2017
This thread must continue. It is so revealing!
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by allighieri(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
I live in an estate and within that estate the road to my street is fenced round, and within that street my compound is fenced round too. So I live like a recluse; so quiet and uneventful you will assume. But within my duplex is a world of mine, everything I need is there to make me comfortable. I don't have any friends yet in the estate (unless of course you want to count my barber) but hope that changes soon. If you spend a day with me it will be relative to one hour as you wouldn't want it to end. I'm very warm to be with (so I've been told). We introverts have what extroverts cannot afford: Peace

5 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by funsho75(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2017
I love who i am

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by CuteLexy(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
I can relate with most of the comments, we introverts are just very unique pple. Personally I only get attracted to extroverted girls and I tend to get too attached on the long run. I don't play with my alone time, and I don't like making friends or socializing but then I've learnt to strike a balance. A wise man once told me that if I want to become a successful entrepreneur I need learn to be extroverted when need be.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Ronee27: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
snowblaq:
1.Before talking with people.. I play scenerios in my head
2. I'm my own best company
3. Silence is never boring
4. I don't know how to make friends... And the few i have... Most times, i never know what to say to them
5… i am addicted to novels and i always have one with me.. Incase i have to be in any awkward place.
6. Atimes when i notive someone trying to talk with me.. I pretend to answer calls on my fone rather than talk..... I'm not trying to be rude... But most times.. I just panic... For no known cause.
7. I break a sweat when I'm the centre of attraction.
8. I hate birthday parties... Especially mine because of no. 7.
EtC...

You are me. Apart from the novel addiction, I prefer movies and music. Center of attraction, I dunno what I would do at my wedding sef. Have been talking about making it Chapel abeg, Few faces.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Gabrendo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gabrendo:

I don't believe in labels. I am myself. I don't believe in categorizing people. Everyone are different in their own unique way.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Divay22:
Staying out for long makes me unhappy..
Going out can be so frustrating, annoying, let's just stay at home Eat popcorn and watch movies, wetin i wan use cinema do undecided undecided undecided....

But it has cost me alot, I have missed opportunities, words I'll rehearse :Din my head, but wouldn't be able to say it out, memories i couldn't gain....I wouldn't want any of my child to be one.....

Introverts don't mind staying in another planet where they can be aliens, the world seems too populated to them grin grin grin grin grin
But i love them because THEY CARE, THEY CARE MORE THAN THEY SHOULD.....i give them A1 When it comes to taking care of others, even if they don't like you.....

Tell an introvert your secret, it's save for life,they barely have time to gossip cheesy cheesy cheesy
Commonly used word :I DON'T KNOW grin
yea they care a lot, I worry about othet people welfare that it makes me almost sick. One thing I hate with passion is seeing people being cheated or injustly treated.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Learnstuffs:
I use to be a chronic introvert. I hid a whole lots of feelings so that I won't offend anybody. I talk less. It took me two years after my secondary d school days to confront a girl. I have outgrown some of those behaviours now and you can mistake me now for a talkative.
wow same with me. am almost where u are now. People do mistake me for a talkative.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
hinky:

Same with the guys...
And also there is a difference between a timid person and an introvert
pls what's the difference I'll like to know.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Maccoy507:
pls what's the difference I'll like to know.

A timid person is a shy person who lacks courage and confidence and is easily frightened... An introvert loves being alone, and can speak out with confidence if given a chance or if the opportunity arises... I wont even talk about the intellectual aspect....

6 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
hinky:

A timid person is a shy person who lacks courage and confidence and is easily frightened... An introvert loves being alone, and can speak out with confidence if given a chance or if the opportunity arises... I wont even talk about the intellectual aspect....
okay. Thanks
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wakes: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
wakes:
Introverts are the coolest people on earth.
1. They hardly OFFEND others.
2. They are very NICE people.
3. They make great INVENTORS in life, they are usually very intelligent.
4. They take calculative decisions though SLOWLY smiley
5. Their quiet nature makes them talk less and SIN less.
6. They keep few friends but are always FAITHFUL friends you can always rely on for help, etc.
7. They give loans or are owed almost for life since they find it difficult to ask for their money back. Lol!
8. Their strength lies in Reading and writing hence their are almost always book worms.
9. Their EXCITEMENT is shirt lived and people take them for sadists. But in reality, they enjoy life as SPECTATORS and would not want to be in the spotlight.
10. In relationships they are actually boring (not all) but if you understand them you will know how to get them to talk.
11. They are commonly PHLEGMATIC and MELANCHOLIC. Now can I talk to you my fellow Introvert,
You may be misunderstood for being MOODY or keeping MALICE, don't give a damn, God knows who you are.
Don't try to explain why you are who you are.
Can I tell you? you a unique person who God has packaged perfectly. You will marry your partner, don't worry about that.
You may not be sociable but that is a strength in disguise.
You are a great personality!
To help you more, go pick this title: WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO. by TIM LAHAYE.
God bless y'all introverts. I love you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
swegiedon:

my nigga my nigga!!!!......you just described me mehn.....introvert forever!!
funny you.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by kuchikau1: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
VanBommel:
your mama na alien be that grin grin
truly alien.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
pryme:

Well an depressed most times if my dreams fail.
My best friend now has been my earplugs.

I would suggest you dive into the world of deep meaningful music.
You will find what will pull out with their lyrics. Stay away from all these cavemen songs dished out by our local artist. You are introvert so won't relate with most of them.

Try to have a positive outlook, and try to help ppl solve problems, forget about yourself. You will get better as you help others.

Finally go to dating app, social media, try to be different there. Do silly things if you like, try role playing. And don't care too much.

Good luck.
what songs do u listen to?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by pryme(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Maccoy507:
what songs do u listen to?

Any song that is motivational,

some artist sing or rap about how they overcame their struggles. Some of their music is like they are talking to you directly.

I dont listen to ppl that keeps reminding me about how big their bank accounts, i dont need ppl reminding me that their bitches has big ass, and they can fvck my girl with a drop of the hat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
hinky:
I believe if the right one comes, introveted or whatever u ll man up to talk to her...
Life is not too complex as it might seem...

As an introvet, i like being alone but when i dont want to be alone... I dont see anyone to be with cos i cant keep friends...
Sad story..hun..

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by snowblaq(f): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
gozzlin:

Awww, you have a boyfriend?
Lol.. Funny enough i do... But he gets me though...
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Maccoy507: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
pryme:

Any song that is motivational,

some artist sing or rap about how they overcame their struggles. Some of their music is like they are talking to you directly.

I dont listen to ppl that keeps reminding me about how big their bank accounts, i dont need ppl reminding me that their bitches has big ass, and they can fvck my girl with a drop of the hat.

I know what u mean, what I want is an artist name
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by gozzlin: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
snowblaq:

Lol.. Funny enough i do... But he gets me though...

smiley Oh okay. Splendid. There's nothing as beautiful as one having a lover who truly understands their personality.

Btw, I gotta say you're very good looking. So don't be shy of being the centre of attraction. Attractive people will always attract attention. wink
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by snowblaq(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
gozzlin:

smiley Oh okay. Splendid. There's nothing as beautiful as one having a lover who truly understands their personality.

Btw, I gotta say you're very good looking. So don't be shy of being the centre of attraction. Attractive people will always attract attention. wink

Thanks. smiley
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by gozzlin: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
snowblaq:

Thanks. smiley
You're most welcome. smiley
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by jaez(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

We don't, we just make the girls like us to the point where they ask themselves grin
grin[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=58669618]

u on point bro.....grin
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Divay22(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Maccoy507:
yea they care a lot, I worry about othet people welfare that it makes me almost sick. One thing I hate with passion is seeing people being cheated or injustly treated.
Not only you brother, I don't mind taking others people's problems like mine....
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by pryme(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Maccoy507:
I know what u mean, what I want is an artist name

there are just too many.

But you can start with these

Hip Hop: -
Hopsin
Z-ro
KRS One
the first 2 artist may not have not have dance hall tracks, but they have deep lyrics.

Rock:-
Silent Season
Breaking Benjamin

Instrumentals:-
Dave Koz
Yanni
Hans Zimmer (honorable mention)

R/B:-
I dont do R/B.

Note: there are times and an artist can be sober and release motivational tracks. so you can have good tracks from an artist you dont expect. so keep an open mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.