Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina (10491 Views)

Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) / New Oba Of Benin 7th Virgin Wife Crowned Queen, 1st 3wives To Live As Outcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Too late, where were you when hausas kill innocent people on basis of religion.

Funny enough, culprits are never brought to book.

What have you done to a few people stealing our common wealth for themselves and family members.

Abeg find another thing talk

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by permit(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin this man and his likes need this for rapin both the country and under age children, perverts....

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by scully95: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
What a f*olish statement.. No wonder they act like colonial masters... Yoruba is a race, so as Igbo and Hausa... Not a tribe which is termed by the colonial masters as a group of backward babarians... Anytime you use the word tribe.. That is what it means...

No wonder they say there are many tribes in Native americans but those crookes who invaded the native americans cannot be termed as Tribe right Go figure out...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by scully95: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
What a f*olish statement.. No wonder they act like colonial masters... Yoruba is a race, so as Igbo and the rest... Not a tribe which is termed by the colonial masters as a group of backward babarians... Anytime you use the word tribe.. That is what it means...

No wonder they say there are many tribes in Native americans but those crookes who invaded the native americans cannot be termed as Tribe right Go figure out...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by somez(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am a Christian but I'll take you comment as a total disrespect to the elderly. Keep making bad use of this medium to the detriment of your retrogressive notion.
SegunAdewole:
Same old boring lame 'one naijeriyya' lamentation from a towel-headed almajiri. Your brothers are in Niger and Chad, face them.

grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Arrester171(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
How many times has this man come out to condem boko boy, New him wan carry Biafra Mata for head like GALA. YOU GO SOON GO PARK GO SELL AM.
Is it by force to be one niggarea? You guys said you not need us, we want to go but you don't want to let us go.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Adebowale89(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Igbo are not interested in your oneness
Where one group control presidency and kill with sword and bomb and nothing is been done about it... other group are coward and they shut them up with vise president post
Igbo has had enough Mr emir

don't be ridiculous. so Yoruba kept mute coz of osibanjo? of what benefit is osibanjo to southwest? being the acting president for some weeks now, point out one thing he has been able to do in southwest

its time u guys end this your ethnicity politics. Nigeria oneness is negotiable I stand with anyone that may want to exit because everywhere is messed up but this should be done in a civilize and diplomatic manner not turning your region youth to abattoir killer

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by sunnychykes(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
If Igbo,Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba must leave as one,tell your brothers in the north to stop killing us.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Sagay212: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
If we must leave together, everyone must be treated equal before the law. Every tribe must be given the opportunity to be president. infact presidency should rotate amongst the different regions with balanced political appointments.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Leonbonapart(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adebowale89:

don't be ridiculous. so Yoruba kept mute coz of osibanjo? of what benefit is osibanjo to southwest? being the acting president for some weeks now, point out one thing he has been able to do in southwest

its time u guys end this your ethnicity politics. Nigeria oneness is negotiable I stand with anyone that may want to exit because everywhere is messed up but this should be done in a civilize and diplomatic manner not turning your region youth to abattoir killer
not all eurobas reason the way you do
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Mekenz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
chijioke0134:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
may God punish you because of these part,which you have choose, may you never know peace throughout the rest of your miserable life,foolish bloody scammer, it's shall never be well with you and your chosen ways of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Temptee101(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mr Emir you can continue your romance with your afonja slaves just count the Igbos out

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Temptee101(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
chijioke0134:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
If you don't change your ways before the end of this year your obituary will celebrated here. Rogue
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Ogalanyachieze: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Live together as one what? Slave and master mooseslim and pagan. First class and second class citizens a country where my governor will dress like abok.i out of fear just to please north and show his commitment to them. And his northern counterpart will never dress in igbo attire. A country where a northern man is commissioner of police in se states to protect his brothers yet my constable police brother is forced to speak only english and hausa to me in police office cos his job will be danger. I can go on and on. But i cant stand that kind of country

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by chiagozien(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
You dont know who your brothers are.If that thing you are rapping in you head has block your sense.i get some bedsheet for you to tie more.you better face waste.ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by MENELIK1: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Temptee101:
Mr Emir you can continue your romance with your afonja slaves just count the Igbos out

Osu, you know you are the real slaves

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Leez(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Igbo are not interested in your oneness
Where one group control presidency and kill with sword and bomb and nothing is been done about it... other group are coward and they shut them up with vise president post
Igbo has had enough Mr emir
lol afonjas neva cease to amaze
cowardly and beggarly

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Austinoiz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oga park well. Who needs your forced unity?
Imagine your adjective MUST....oya nah come enforce your must nah let's see.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
MUST? So, if the Yorubas and Igbos are NOT interested he would force us to remain?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
MENELIK1:

E pain am

Slaves are always pained but can't just help it because they were born to forever asss lick, worship and serve their masters

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by ZeroUnity: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oga Emir please kindly mind your caliphate and don't negotiate peace and unity... It's an inate desire not negotiable.... Isha Allah..
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Temptee101(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
MENELIK1:

E pain am

Slaves are always pained but can't just help it because they were born to forever asss lick, worship and serve their masters.

They cannot openly say their mind, they accept and shallow whatever crumbs their masters throw at them. They are cowards, a typical afonja possess all these and you know it deep down your heart but shame, cowardice and slavery won't allow you to accept that fact

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Daplux4: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good only on equity we stand.
I believe ur own live together is based on oil block North 99.9% .
president 16 yrs before any other Region let me tell u if think it that way u are joking.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by hollywater: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Emir , has just the unity beggars association.hmmmm
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by ifyain: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
ALL THIS JUST TO MAINTAIN THE LORDSHIP OF THE HAUSA/ FULANI CALIPHATE. WHEN THE IGBOS WERE BEEN KILLED IN THE NORTH, ALL YOU GUYS FORGOT WE ARE BROTHERS UNTIL NNAMDI KALU DARED THE CALIPHATE.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
We are tired. Your people are idiots and cows
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oga Emil hold your Peace, Nigeria will not be the first country yo break up, the defunct Soviet Union broke up heaven didn't fall, and even in Africa, recently southern Sudan broke up from Sudan heaven didn't fall , so what is the big deal if Nigeria broke up It is not compulsory that Nigerians should live together by force .... stop forcing this 1Nigeria down to our throat, According to the United Nations
charter for the Rights for self determination
this charter to which the Africa
union and Nigerian State is a
signatory, clearly states that we
reserve the right to agitate for
Biafra without fear of
intimidations from within the
Nigerian State and/or even in
the diaspora.... u choose to crawl like snail please don't expect me to crawl like u just because I want to be a Nigerian, every region should develop on it own pace shikina

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by olatunji2020(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
My fellow Nigeria lets forget our leader they are their fighting for what they are aiming , so i want us to thinks of new way to make NIGERIA BETTER..... lets me tell you depart is not a way to solve one problem rather we need to think of different way of making Nigeria better..... am sorry my (IPOB AND MASSOB) bross and sister. or what do youn think my pals?[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by reporterslab: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
So that Hausa-fulani will continue killing other tribes.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by cooltola(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
But to call a tribe a coward, and the other unity beggars just turn potential allies into your enemies. Focus on the group not the tribe once against and stop generalizing a tribe. Not all yorubas /ibo /hausa are against whatever you may think. Some are even in support for Biafra or whatever group / nation is called nowadays. All Igbos , Yoruba, Hausa are not what you think they are.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina by soulhacker: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
a Fulani man is not my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's So Special Wearing Native On Fridays? / Accra Vs Lagos / Eulogy Of Yoruba Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.