Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) (16703 Views)

Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! / Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by metronaija3: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Photo of the Final Burial of Late Hon. Kazeem Ademola Alimi.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photo-lagos-lawmaker-hon-kazeem-ademola.html

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

(Quran 3:185)

21 Likes

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oon

5 Likes

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Iloveafrica: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

1 Like

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by 00Ademi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Nonymartin(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by olowookerekemi(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Holargyde(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
O Allah, forgive him and have mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrance to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail. Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and from the punishment of Hell-fire

14 Likes

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by damosade(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
No Jesus.......hmnnn
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Life is short, whether u are rich or poor, one everybody shall be bury
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by banme1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
after enough hustling that's the end. RIP
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
May Allah SWT accept his soul and line him with the soliheen. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
I noticed something in the picture.

It first start with a white casket for the burial which I saw in the picture they are carrying.

But the second picture show dead body on a wooden structure.

I am wondering why muslim still bury the dead with wooden bamboo.

General Sani Abacha, former military head of state was buried with wooden bamboo despite all the wealth that he had left, right and centre.

It is like a man using KPANGOLO to drink water in the midst of golden glasses.

Life is Vanity, it is we that is looking the world as one big thing.

The best we can give to life is to lay a good legacy for our children and humanity at large.

2 Likes

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by mctfopt: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

Relax, the itch is on flesh wounds healing, if there's no flesh wound, you won't experience it.

RIP to the late politician. I see the people in the pic are really pained.

On a side note: what happens to the casket that is used to bring the body?

Returned to seller or kept?

1 Like

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by bellazz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Muslim Corpse inside a coffin.... hnmmm
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
[b]Good morning sir/ma

What could be the cause?

GO back to your doctor, not NL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
He was poisoned during his birthday last week. Heart of men is wicked.
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
This life is meaningless. Rest in peace sir
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
RIP Honourable ALIMI.

AWAY FROM THAT:PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by ogayemi23: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
REST IN PEACE my dearest uncle..words cannot express my feelings at the moment..the entire family will surely miss you
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
yellowbar Muslims are hypocrites... you brought him with coffin but bury him with dirty mat ... who is fooling who
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by faretile: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun. May Allah forgive his sins and be pleased with his soul eternally ameen.
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yellowbar Muslims are hypocrites... you brought him with coffin but bury him with dirty mat ... who is fooling who
Hypocrites you called them, how please? What's the connection with burying him without coffin and being hypocritical?
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bimpe29:

Hypocrites you called them, how please? What's the connection with burying him without coffin and being hypocritical?

they should Carry with mat according to Islamic rite... no wonder Hausa Muslims sees them as lesser Muslim
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bimpe29:

they should Carry him with mat according to Islamic rite... no wonder Hausa Muslims sees them as lesser Muslim
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by balash(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
All those idiots asking why he is being carried in coffin, should they carry him on their head to the cemetery, Cretins that can't just ask questions on why it's done that way..
Re: Kazeem Ademola Alimi Buried (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
I hope other leaders will learn this life is smaller than expected

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA Will Solve Security Challenges In Nigeria - Lalong. / NASDRA And The Air Force Collaborate To Build Guided Missiles / NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.