Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice (29896 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please I Need Suggested Topics For Biochemistry Seminar Presentation / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Luminee(f): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
ThisTrend:
I'm a Science student, here's my WAEC result.
I'm planning to study Biochemistry in University.

Do you think I'll be admitted into my choice of Institution... I'm aspiring to study at Unilorin, OAU, ABU, Futminna or Unilag. Do you think any of the University above would accept me??

Geography; E8
Civic Education: D7
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

Which other science courses do you suggest for me??

You must be dark in complexion, scoring F9 in bleaching. Your Biology and Agric scores will get you a job as a herbalist grin

Don't mind me smiley I don't think Unilag would, cos of Physics
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by dtrend(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=ThisTrend post=58645734]I'm a Science student, here's my WAEC result.

Do you think I'll be admitted into my choice of Institution... I'm aspiring to study at Unilorin, OAU, ABU, Futminna or Unilag. Do you think any of the University above would accept me??

Geography; E8
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

Fine by me
For biochemistry, I think you're good to go. . .
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Yabsun(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
physics this year no follow abeg. The obj and theory hard like fish eye. Only practical was friendly. Anyone that sat for the exam can relate to it. The performance in physics out the sciences this year reveals it better.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by pazzini: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Can't stop laughing
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by madgoat(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

Hehehehehehehehe u are here again. Boss the wrist will have to be amputated. Start learning how to use ur other wrist. grin
But i beg u, dont start begging for alms on the road just because u have one wrist grin
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by ojasweb(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Yes; Eng Lang, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry covered very well.

You are good to go

For Biochemistry? Hell no! I'm a biochemist, and i can tell you categorically that she needs physics.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by madgoat(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
ThisTrend:

Geography; E8
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

You need PHYSICS
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by OLP46(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=ThisTrend post=58645734]I'm a Science student, here's my WAEC result.

Geography; E8
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

[Without mincing word, you need physics to be admitted to study biochemistry. Unilorin specifically stated it that for candidate aspiring to study biochemistry, the jamb combination would be English Chemistry Biology and Physics. Not Physics/Mathematics. I hope you get my point, if it's clearly stated that Physics is a must to write in Jamb, that should pass a message to you that it's also important in your O'clock level ]
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Charlesdock(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
ThisTrend:

Geography; E8
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

Urban and regional planning. This is the only one I know. I think you can do any one of agricultural courses too
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Charlesdock(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
owaeghianye:
Na once them go just know say nor be you Use your brain write this exam.
How you go get B3 for mathemics and chemistry then you come get f9 for physics
Na wetin too much exam malpractice they cause be this.
una focus too much on mathemics and Chemistry. Then on the day of physics the exam malpractice come cast. The thing nor come flow well
If not as mathematics and chemistry be B3. Then your physics supposed be C4 or C6 assuming say na you use your head write am
Sometimes he good make we dey read small even if Expo go flow at least Jack small thing before you enter exam hall in case the Expo matter cast.

her physics might be centre error. maybe majority cheated and then all of them were failed in that subject.
You have a point there about exam malpractices but not all of them are involve in it
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Felimore: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Relax, it will fetch you admission in Biochemistry so far your jamb score is above your school cut off mark. The most important subject their is biology and chemistry including English and maths
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by nosike3(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why biochemistry?
Passed maths so well but failed physics?
Hmmmm!!!
My advice is study hard, rewrite waec and study pharmacy.
From a MSc biochemistry holder.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Realist2: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
ThisTrend:

Geography; E8
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

My niece read biochemistry bcoz of physic they can't accept it.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by principalgee: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Physics is a major subject for most science courses in university, advice to resit for waec and try clear ur major science subjects
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by muscarinics(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:
all d MATHEMATICS in 2017 WAEC i've seen so far r all B3
mine was B3 too! grin
OceanmorganTrix:
all d MATHEMATICS in 2017 WAEC i've seen so far r all B3
mine was B3 too!
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by IDEALCASH(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
O P you are good to go, choose OAU and ABU. physics is not a compulsory requirement for biochem.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by seunfape(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Agricultural Science; C4, Chemistry B3

I THINK u r good to go
no physics
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by odamaken(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
no it is not good bcs u don't have the core
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Halo22: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
CondomSir:
You can't study Biochemistry without a credit pass in physics
It z a lie. physics has nothing to do in biochem.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by IamBornToWin(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
You failed the almighty Physics. For Biochem you must pass Maths, Eng, Chem, Bio and Physics. Unless u'll opt for Chem/Bio under education.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Gabrielolusesan(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

The witches in your village have PhD.

They are very good.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by GentlePirot: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by GentlePirot: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Halo22:

Hehehehe. I laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Halo22:

Always make enquiries and confirmation before posting on the Internet.

Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by HonestPen: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
ThisTrend:

Geography; E8
English Language; C4
Mathematics; B3
Agricultural Science; C4
Biology; C6
Chemistry; B3
Physics; F9
Dye and Bleaching; F9

Dear, do endure to rewrite WAEC again or, if you have written NECO do wait for the result. I used my NECO result to gain admission to study Biochemistry in OAU. In case you are considering giving up Biochemistry as a career, I will advice you don't. As far as Science is concerned, Biochemistry is the best profession you can be in. In case you are laying more concern on the delay writing another WAEC, I will say the waiting is worth it. Biochemistry is the best you can have. At any rate, endure to choose OAU. It's the best in the profession.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by HonestPen: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
IDEALCASH:
O P you are good to go, choose OAU and ABU. physics is not a compulsory requirement for biochem.
Which OAU Mr. Man?
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by samtopwisdom(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
go check Jamb brochure well well
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by toprealman: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
One day, indomie and egg frying will become a subject.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by Jett01: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
physics is compulsory for you
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by juwoonn(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
owaeghianye:
Na once them go just know say nor be you Use your brain write this exam.
How you go get B3 for mathemics and chemistry then you come get f9 for physics
Na wetin too much exam malpractice they cause be this.
una focus too much on mathemics and Chemistry. Then on the day of physics the exam malpractice come cast. The thing nor come flow well
If not as mathematics and chemistry be B3. Then your physics supposed be C4 or C6 assuming say na you use your head write am
Sometimes he good make we dey read small even if Expo go flow at least Jack small thing before you enter exam hall in case the Expo matter cast.
Don't always judge people aha. Do you know if he missed the physics exam because he lost a loved one or had an accident. Don't be too fast at judging people.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by profike91: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you stay in Port Harcourt and need a sound private tutor for this long holiday in the following subjects: Chemistry, physics, mathematics and Biology. Don't hesitate to contact 07033145280. Your success is a surebet.
Re: Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice by profike91: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
juwoonn:

Don't always judge people aha. Do you know if he missed the physics exam because he lost a loved one or had an accident. Don't be too fast at judging people.
Senior Advocate of the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations / Is It Alright For A 10 Years Old Child To Be In J S S 3? / Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna Accepted By Eight Ivy League Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.