Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

How To Make Money This December? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money This December? (545 Views)

Make Money This Lockdown With Your Mobile Phone / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Make Smart Money This Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money This December? by HotnaijaMarket(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
There are many bloggers; there are less business minded bloggers. It’s time to help yourself from the bed of spending online and not making a dim in return. I was chatting with a friend on facebook and he is giving out nice help for bloggers and entrepreneur out there to start up a business that won’t cost much but it’s a good and working risk that should be taken.

With that I was smiling typing this content “How to make money this December period’ from your blog, outside your blog but online and offline. Bloggers making it now are trying to help other bloggers too but their way of doing this is making you work for them and sleeping in their website. Though, so many has been able to get 2k (# 2, 000) to just recharge their phone to continue the heat of blasting their memory and sleeping on other people blog just to make 2k.
Every blogger out there worth more than 2k, I do spend more than just 2k just to keep my blog up to date, I make over 2k from my blog. I do not say it’s a bad idea working or starting from somewhere small before going up. Life it’s a gradual process but for making money, Oh my God! It not a gradual process oh, because I have stayed in my house and make over 5k for little services I won’t sweat on.

As I said, you as a blogger worth more than 2k. So then, what business can you embark on that can fetch you money this December. These are businesses some of you are familiar with or have heard about but really don’t know how it all works.
Basically, I will be keeping you updated with just one of the business, why the other business I am adding will stand as a plus.
The business is great but you will need to get the guide; I will not be dropping the full process here on this blog but I will summarize the part and what you will learn from the eBook itself.

Continue Reading: http://www.bloggersgist.com/2017/07/how-to-make-money-this-december-period.html

(1) (Reply)

Message From Derin Ogunmola / Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France / Cooking Gas: Jigawa, Katsina, Kano And Kaduna Pay Lowest Price To Refill In Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.