Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking (12572 Views)

WAEC Script Marking Job / Lady Discovered JAMB Deducted 103 Marks From Her Brother's Score After Remarking / WAEC Throws Light On Exam Remarking, Withheld And Outstanding Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by AnthonyDgreat: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
The West African Examination Council has advised candidates who are not satisfied with the marking of their result to apply for remarking.

The Examination council gave the counsel while responding to @LawalKunle who wanted his sister’s result remarked.

The twitter user asked, “How do I call for a remark. My sister made all her results except physics D7 and she’s very sure of herself.”

And in response, WAEC wrote, “Let her school apply for her.
“It must be received 60 days after the release of the results & there is a fee.”

SOURCE: www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/07/mayjune-2017-wassce-how-to-apply-for-script-remarking/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
60 days after when schools go don start admission
Yeye dy smell
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by veekid(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Is this suppose to be a good or bad news?
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by pautex: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin They are trying to cause magumagu now.... I dey watch una.
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by dedons: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Definitely not in Nigeria.
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Ehiscotch(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
h
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
If try it am sorry for u because your village people will just finish you one hand.. The result u see now u might see 9 F9 follow u
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Ehiscotch(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
Yeye dy smell
At least an effort will be made in rectifying any mistakes that might have occurred. 60 days is just two months. Would it not be better she waits for two months than probably another year?
Learn to appreciate.

6 Likes

Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by owaeghianye(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by uzowulu8(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Space
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Iloveafrica: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Everblazinggg(f): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by banme1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
avenue for extortion.
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by OVA200(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Which one is remarking again; are they saying their is no proper inspection of the script before pasting the result.

In APC regime everything just seems to be changing in our education routine from Jamb to post jamb to waec
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by serverconnect(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
No try am ooo. Take the one wey u see.
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Evinsco(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by OVA200(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Waecminaoffic:
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Released results of the May/June 2017 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) taken by over 1.6million school candidates nationwide.

Any Candidates whose Waec or waec gce result is witheld , no result for this candidates in the specific year , result cancellation should Contact waec zonal Dr Kelvin phone-line on- O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 - for WAEC result certificate issuing & DOB and Mistake in Names correction Assistance & RESULT UPGRADING now.
You need to upgrade your brain and make corrections on your bad fortune first before trying it for anyone.

Scammer.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Evinsco(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Forget it they will not give you quick response and again do u know waec hire markers and examiners for a specified period,so if you are calling for a remark be ready to a pay a fee as stated and you will pay before d remarking.....so if you are ready to go true all those struggles....i say Goodluck!
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Realer(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
WAEC always giving Nigerians head ace since inception
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by waecnow: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
IF YOU NEED WAEC SCRATCH CARD PIN, KINDLY CALL 08053236273 FOR N1000 ONLY. THE PIN WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE WITHIN FEW MINUTES AFTER CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
AnthonyDgreat:
The West African Examination Council has advised candidates who are not satisfied with the marking of their result to apply for remarking.

The Examination council gave the counsel while responding to @LawalKunle who wanted his sister’s result remarked.

The twitter user asked, “How do I call for a remark. My sister made all her results except physics D7 and she’s very sure of herself.”

And in response, WAEC wrote, “Let her school apply for her.
“It must be received 60 days after the release of the results & there is a fee.”

SOURCE: www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/07/mayjune-2017-wassce-how-to-apply-for-script-remarking/

The way some examiner mark scripts will make you shed tears. I partook in the Waec checking conducted last month, honestly ,you needed to have seen what I saw. A candidate was marked correctly but the summary of his score was way below expected, he had like 40 something. Just for me to go over it again and discovered that the examiner omitted marks of over 20 something. With the error detected and correction made, the candidate had an A
I wonder why people won't take people's destiny serious!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Histrings08(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm interested
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by KnowMore: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice information from waec
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by donblade85555(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
so you want make your hand dae scratch you?
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by hgnbello(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
Yeye dy smell

nah..it means after 60days.. u cnt apply for remark again.. it has to bs between 60 after result have been release.. my thought tho..
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by Hayah: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:

At least an effort will be made in rectifying any mistakes that might have occurred. 60 days is just two months. Would it not be better she waits for two months than probably another year?
Learn to appreciate.
MedicalSamwise:
Yeye dy smell
I want to believe WAEC meant 'within' 60 days and not after 60 days. . . Hence, it should be done asap
Re: How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking by seunlayi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
THIS IS COOL BUT WHY NOT JUST GO FOR A RESIT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit? / NECO delists Katsina, Kebbi, Oyo schools over cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.