Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos (46934 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by NonFarmPayrol: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
nice

finding a good partner is a good thing

if she has a good behavior, can cook, fk and is positive and hard working

and finally cute cool cool
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Very cute... Not many people are that patient though.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
slimzzysweet:
Lovely HML to dem in advance.

Looking for my Johnny..............................................................
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
slimzzysweet:
Lovely HML to dem in advance.

Looking for my Johnny..............................................................
meybe have been here all year and you never noticed.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Phemvin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Romantic!!
But what's with the "jedi jedi" again?? Out of all sweet names sad
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by femi4: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
jedi jedi no be disease

call me that i take my bride price back
its another word for Sugar
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Ihutomi: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Una go come born cocolet
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by thorpido(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Very cute... Not many people are that patient though.
I don't think the guy was patient,he was just destined to hook her.
The girl was jonsing if not she would have been off the shelf a long time.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Koolking(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jed-Jedi?? shocked shocked

Thought Jedi-Jedi was Yoruba named disease caused by excess Sugar in the body system.

The guy was must be really insidious for the girl to him him Jedi-Jedi
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by jrusky(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ok nah but when the dare devil kidnapper come after you please don't come here and be expecting any sympathy or someone place hand on your tummy or on your head and since then this has be happening, that has be happening ok. Good luck since you guys has sense but can't use it to clear evil eyes off as you know what Nja is talking at the moment, nice one carry on but don't come here and started telling us stories.

Good luck
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
money play... this guy no fine to merit this girl...all the same more fvcking to them ... by the way what is there again to celebrate when they have been fvcking their brains out since pass 6years , the wedding is just to solemnize their fvcking lives
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by vivvyo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
awwww
so sweet!
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Lusile(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats dear
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Na only men dey cheat? angry
Where u see that one for my post?
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by jide219(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
mezynaija:
Over the years pre wedding photos has been trending and Quincy Iwediokpulu don't want to be left behind as she shares adorable photos and narrated how her and her husband to be met.

Read what she shared below:

HOW WE MET

My Account:
I met Eugene Flex one evening while wearing my shoes at the passage way in front of the Catholic youth corper’s lodge in ‘010. I was about to leave because I had come to see some friends who lived at the corper’s lodge then. His dimples gave him away as one shy guy like that, but I soon thought otherwise when he became forward with me. We started up a conversation and soon, I learnt from the brief conversation we had, that he was born and raised in Benin. I was ecstatic because I hadn’t met a lot of corpers in Kwara state that were from Benin. All my friends were basically yorubas and Ibos then.

Anyway, then, I didn’t see Eugene in a romantic way. Me, Edo boy?…..tufakwa!!!how that one wan take happen? I reasoned. I had rejected a lot of Edo boys in the past and was till rejecting at the time. I couldn’t just deal, plus there was the fact that my father had made it clear that I must marry an Igbo man. So my relationships had always started and ended with igbo guys, although I did try my luck on a yoruba guy though.#thinkingoutloud. lolx

So, I couldn’t really see anything romantic ever happening between us. In my head, he was just one nice guy trying to say hi to me, plus there was also the fact that I was in a committed relationship at the time. So even if he had said a lot more that evening, it wouldn’t have mattered.

Fast forward to after our service year, I noticed one day that he had added me up on Facebook, thanks to the "KW/10" group formed by our former excos.

KW/10 I hail o!....Una wehdone!

Eugene Flex and I would gist about relationship wahala and trade advises. Soon our chats moved to BBM and then there was this babe I used to see on Eugene’s display picture like almost everyday. When I asked him about it, he said she was his girlfriend and I could pick out from his chat tone that he really loved her. So in my head, down went his name from my list of possible boyfriends. Lolx. What I didn’t know however, was that God had a different plan.

In 2013, he called me out of the blue. Let me just pause here and quickly say this:#whispers you know, I used to think Eugene was possessed somehow. How? He just had this weird way of staying in touch. While other guys who clearly want something would call almost everyday and send stupid love texts/messages, Eugene would call once in three months, twice in a year. Somehow, I think the Holy Spirit told him who I was and what I didn't like. I was never one to fall for men that threw themselves at me. Get mysterious and you've got my attention. That has always been my achille's heel and I guess God told him the trick. Apparently, it was also clear that he was bidding his time carefully and very patiently too. And surprisingly, it worked.

We finally met again after six years in Benin and the inevitable happened. He didn’t waste time to ask me to be his girl. I was hesitant of course. I had learnt never to make a decision without God even though my heart was screaming “why not?…you are single nau..you are ready.”. If there was anything my past relationships had taught me, it was that. It was never to make a quick decision when it comes to my love life. So I told him I’d pray about it and I did. And I’ve never had any reason to doubt that decision ever since and I know I’ll never will. It was obvious. I was made to love him.

THE ENGAGEMENT
The proposal was funny. I didn’t see it coming even though I knew we were going to get married one day. Eugene called that he was coming to Abuja. I was super excited because I hadn’t seen him in months. We were doing this whole distance thing and there are times you just want to teleport to wherever your spouse is.

So I was at the office when he came. He has this habit of bringing me lunch whenever he comes around. So, I was both excited and also very hungry. I led him into my bosses’ office to introduce them because the last time he visited, he didn't meet them. So while he was busy chatting away with them, I tried to set the polythene bag that was housing my food free, so that I can devour it but the knot was very tight. It was while I was busy struggling with the damned thing, I heard cheers. I looked up and saw Eug on one knee in front of me with a ring. I went into hyper-mode. I was literally not hearing what he was saying, I was busy waving back and front overwhelmed with emotions. But then, I noticed everyone was waiting for me to say something….and I realized I hadn't even heard what he had asked. But who cared jawe..."yes yes yeas" was all I was saying....and I was engaged!!!!...

lolx...

Read his account on his wall- Eugene Flex
Thanks for reading.
#Q&E2017

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/he-is-my-jedi-jedi-she-is-my-iyawo-lady.html
That's my physics teacher in Oxonian grand Academy
We call him the master
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by stanmshel: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
lovely.....
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Icon79(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Once Nigerians learn (copy?) one thing, they would take it to a silly and absurdly bizarre levels.

#Mugus

O pari
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Chiccly(f): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kindly know that jedi jedi dey purge.

Well,it depends on the context sha.

Nice pic though.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Eaugusta(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
veekid:
She no get bwezzzz at all?
E concern u
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Gobhanky: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
*WHY DIVORCE AND INFIDELITY are more among AFRICAN COUPLES*�

*Whoever says "most African couples' a re not romantic is absolutely telling the truth*.....

*Many marriages are just about sleeping, waking, eating, cooking, raising the kids, working and ageing together till death comes*.....

*Many couples only hug each other when they receive a good news*....

*They only kiss each other during copulation*....

*The husband only puts food in his wife's mouth when she is terminally ill and unable to feed herself*....

*Many wives only buy gifts for their husbands when he is hospitalized*.....

*The only time couples race together is when there is danger somewhere and everyone is running*....

*The only thing that makes couples go for an evening stroll is when they have something vital to discuss and they don't want the children to hear*......

*The only time some couples eat together is when their in laws are around*......

*The only thing that makes couples bath together is when they have a flight to catch and they are running late already*.....

*The only thing that makes an African man touch his wife's neck is when she complains of fever, afterwards he won't touch it again, till her next fever*.....

*The only thing that makes an African woman look closely into the eyes of her husband is when he complains of dirts in his eyes*.....

*The only thing that makes an average man carry his wife on his arms is when she is in labour and he is rushing her to the hospital*......

*The only thing that makes an average woman stroke her husband's beards is when she is removing dirts from it*.....

People do say:
*If you see an African couple sitted in front of their house in the evening, you may think they are romantic, but they are only waiting for the smell of the insecticide to vanish*....

*If you see a man opening the door of his car for his wife, its cause the car door is faulty....

*How won't the rate of divorce and infidelity increase when most marriages have no sweetness*?

*Think about it .......and bring romance and sweetness back to your relationship/marriage*. ���������
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by ajasbaba(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
she no even get yarnsh

Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by letsgetgoing: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Preparing for journey.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
He who finds a wife has found a good thing...
God bless ur union
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Banana fall on yah grin
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats dear.

Bad belle no go like this
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by willizaxx(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abegi una too fine
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Military men are sexy kiss.
Waiting for mine to do and come back to me cry
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Roofingsheet: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.