Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos (46932 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Goldfaze1: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
she look like a virtuous woman, Igbo's and Yoruba do inter- marriage most in this country, and this is very good the only tribe that don't do intermarriage in this country is the Hausa's and that bcs of their evil plan and evil religion, intermarriages between tribes in country that has many tribes like Nigeria has great advantages bcs as we inter marry ourselves we become related in blood deeper than geographical relation and this will reduce the rate of killing and other evil activities among us bce through intermarriages among tribes we become in lows, brother's sisters to our self and it will be difficult to kill your relatives, each time I said that Hausa's and Islam are the major problems of this country people says am religion and tribal bigot but they cannot proof otherwise till someone will convince and quote me wrong I still hold on to the above fact. remember am in the north right now am speaking from experience.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
What I wanted to read is: 'He is my jedi jedi, she is my asawo'.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
So sweet kiss
I celebrate you guys. HML in advance.

Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Gentlevin: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
ajasbaba:
she no even get yarnsh
Na u wan climb d yansh?...show us your yansh...
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Gentlevin: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
veekid:
She no get bwezzzz at all?
U dey find big breast to suck? go Miami market u go find but dis one na for dis officer...
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by ariklawani(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
veekid:
Aproko .the guy no complain. abi she create herself? besides ,love is in the eyes of beholder.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Epatty(f): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
...While my parents warned me not to marry any other tribe except ours...
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Topestbilly(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
After all this show off some men go still cheat

the ladies should take 80% of the blame, when knowing fully well that a man is married why going out with him.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by ChopBellefull(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice couple, buh me i like d best for my kids sha.

What ll her babies b drinking frm..
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by barallanee(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
The gal has fyn legs
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by immaculate1234(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
veekid:
U wan Mk I turn u to goat.??

1 Like

Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tiny23:
"Jedi Jedi" has two meanings,is it "eat yansh eat yansh" or "pile"? Which one she referring to?

Her guy clearly enjoys licking and eating her yansh

Lovely pictures tho,happy married life in advance.
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
ha ha ha ha. Non-yorubas regard Yoruba language as the language of elites and the language to show off with. Biafrans that can speak Yoruba are always proud of it and are seen as kings in their villages. Same with Northerners . "she's my Iyawo" , "he's my jedijedi. keep balling beautiful couple,the world is yours
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
The gal has fyn legs
I love legs,
Yes!
but I love them long and not fat. give me a girl with long legs and you would be my best friend for life
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by barallanee(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:

I love legs,
Yes!
but I love them long and not fat. give me a girl with long legs and you would be my best friend for life
no be small
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by sheDD(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2017
taylor88:
jedi jedi no be disease?

whatever it is call me that and kiss our marriage goodbye
Jedi portray a name of a protector

people who don watch star wars will understand better
Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by Nov6(m): 4:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Who wouldn't say YES to an AirForce guy?
I feel like crying....
I don't envy them,
mine would be better...
The time is fast approaching,just a few things left.
Oga Airforce plz love her like no other.
Miss to be..... Be the wife he truly deserves....
Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured,
from the bottom of my heart i sincerely wish you both the very best....in your union

2 Likes

Re: He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos by EhiGid(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Obhiaba! Eugene Okojie, congratulations!
Amonghon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.